• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

PLANNING THREAD... St Croix/Eastern PR Liveaboard $350 off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:27 PM

Yes I saw that, but that doesn't answer the question of when the last shuttle leaves the airport for the boat? That's the true drop dead time. If its 7:30pm, that's one thing, but if its 6pm, that's another.

BTW, this is also President's week. So get an extra holiday in that week too!

Cool on the extra day of vaca...

I will post the shuttle details as soon as I get them. However I doubt the boat would have a shuttle right at 12...but we'll know soon. I booked my flight for $300 and change and it leaves at 2:30-ish.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:01 PM

What are water temps in this part of the Carib in Feb??

low 80's

Hi stbroliver, our members would love to get to know you! When you have a minute, can you please post a thread here and introduce yourself to our group?
Posted Image

#18 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:I stopped putting them in the book at 300 I'm somewhere around 950 now

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:32 PM

I have found a smoking Valentine's Day Special for our members on the Nekton diving St Croix!!! We have never dove St Croix as a SingleDivers.com destination and certainly not at these :teeth: SMOKING SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY :-D SPECIAL PRICES!!!

Don't have a Sweetheart?
No problem....
Let's Just Dive!!! And save $350 off the price of this all inclusive liveaboard now only $1395 with all possible SingleDivers.com discounts*.

*Normal price is $1795 less $350 is ONLY $1445!!!

With your premier member rebate after the trip that's another $25 off and with our early booking special of $25 if you book and pay in full by the early bird date that will be posted in the full details and signup post....that will put this trip at only $1395!!!

That is amazing!!!

So let's spend the big V day DIVING, DANCING (well maybe not or certainly I'll dance with anyone!!) and NOT WORRYING ABOUT DATING!!! :evilgrin:

Is this on the Rorqual or the Pilot? I might be interested if it is on the Rorqual. The Pilot would be a no.

Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

#19 sparky103

sparky103

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:28 PM

I have found a smoking Valentine's Day Special for our members on the Nekton diving St Croix!!! We have never dove St Croix as a SingleDivers.com destination and certainly not at these :wub: SMOKING SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY :wub: SPECIAL PRICES!!!

Don't have a Sweetheart?
No problem....
Let's Just Dive!!! And save $350 off the price of this all inclusive liveaboard now only $1395 with all possible SingleDivers.com discounts*.

*Normal price is $1795 less $350 is ONLY $1445!!!

With your premier member rebate after the trip that's another $25 off and with our early booking special of $25 if you book and pay in full by the early bird date that will be posted in the full details and signup post....that will put this trip at only $1395!!!

That is amazing!!!

So let's spend the big V day DIVING, DANCING (well maybe not or certainly I'll dance with anyone!!) and NOT WORRYING ABOUT DATING!!! :lmao:

Is this on the Rorqual or the Pilot? I might be interested if it is on the Rorqual. The Pilot would be a no.

Jim

The Nekton schedule says the Pilot ....for every trip

Jeff
There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#20 ScubaShafer

ScubaShafer

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT
  • Logged Dives:2460

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:09 AM

I have dived St. Croix, and I was pleasantly surprised by the great wall diving all along the north shore! For those who don't think the US or British Virgin Islands offer much to divers, this island is definitely worth diving! The west end pier is a fantastic night dive, and there are a number of wrecks on the west side, too.

I agree with Tammy - St. Croix surprisingly ROCKS!

Count me in!
It's a GR8 day to be alive!

"Good things come to those who wait." Heinz - 1980s
"Good things come to those who wait." Guinness - 1990s
"Good things come to those with weights." ScubaShafer - 2008

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:04 AM

I have dived St. Croix, and I was pleasantly surprised by the great wall diving all along the north shore! For those who don't think the US or British Virgin Islands offer much to divers, this island is definitely worth diving! The west end pier is a fantastic night dive, and there are a number of wrecks on the west side, too.

I agree with Tammy - St. Croix surprisingly ROCKS!

Count me in!

Awesome baby...I was hoping to get the trip details finished here but so far our SI's have not been long enough with 3 dives yesterday, ROCKING HALLOWEEN PARTY and COSTUME CONTEST, 4 dives today and 3 more tomorrow. But it will be done soon so you all can sign up. The trip is firm...the dates are firm...and the price is firm...just need to post the rest of the details! :D

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#22 ScubaShafer

ScubaShafer

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:58 AM

Jim

Jeff

The Nekton's website says it's the Rorqual: Nekton's InfoPage on the St. Croix Itinerary

Edited by ScubaShafer, 02 November 2008 - 12:02 PM.

#23 ScubaShafer

ScubaShafer

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

IS this the itinerary out of San Juan, PR? IF I can swing the budget, no gauntee there, I would love this trip.

Keith

Yes we fly into San Juan so its VERY reasonable! -ww

Glad I double-checked that we fly into Puerto Rico - I almost booked a flight to St. Croix - OOOOOPS!!!!

Kamala - You might want to spell this fact out in your Promotion Headers so there's no confusion.

Edited by ScubaShafer, 02 November 2008 - 12:06 PM.

#24 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Logged Dives:I stopped putting them in the book at 300 I'm somewhere around 950 now

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:15 PM

Jim

Jeff

The Nekton's website says it's the Rorqual: Nekton's InfoPage on the St. Croix Itinerary

That is where it is confusing. One page on Nektons website says it is the Rorqual and another page says the Pilot.

Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

#25 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

I'm curious as to why you won't do another liveaboard on the Nekton, Jim. Is there that big a different between the two boats? :unsure: (I did my first one ever on the Nekton in September and thought it was OK.)

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:49 AM

I'm curious as to why you won't do another liveaboard on the Nekton, Jim. Is there that big a different between the two boats? :unsure: (I did my first one ever on the Nekton in September and thought it was OK.)

One boat is older and needed some reconditioning the last time we were on it. (Jim and I were on the same trip.) The boat has been dry docked and had a lot of work done to it. I am getting a list of improvements and pictures for this trip and will post when I have them.)

formerly...

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:50 AM

IS this the itinerary out of San Juan, PR? IF I can swing the budget, no gauntee there, I would love this trip.

Keith

Yes we fly into San Juan so its VERY reasonable! -ww

Glad I double-checked that we fly into Puerto Rico - I almost booked a flight to St. Croix - OOOOOPS!!!!

Kamala - You might want to spell this fact out in your Promotion Headers so there's no confusion.

Since the trip is not fully posted I had not worried about it but that is a good suggestion. :unsure:

formerly...

#28 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:15 PM

I'm curious as to why you won't do another liveaboard on the Nekton, Jim. Is there that big a different between the two boats? :birthday: (I did my first one ever on the Nekton in September and thought it was OK.)

Like the Wench says... If in fact they have done some major improvements it would be ok. I have been on the Nekton 3 times and I like the operation OK. But the condition of the Pilot pre drydock left a lot to be desired.

Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

#29 stbroliver

stbroliver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:43 PM

What are water temps in this part of the Carib in Feb??

low 80's

Hi stbroliver, our members would love to get to know you! When you have a minute, can you please post a thread here and introduce yourself to our group?

Im on the sales team at Nekton Diving Cruises have been certified for 3 years and have only been diving in four countries, so im not as seasoned as some of you i'm sure

#30 catdocdancingfish

catdocdancingfish

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:9

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:42 PM

Hi, my first time posting on this site. Am interested in doing a dive trip in February. Have only dived one other time when I got my open water certification in Curacao in February 2008. Would this trip work for me in terms of my limited experience?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users