• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

PLANNING THREAD... St Croix/Eastern PR Liveaboard $350 off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:29 AM

This trip is NOW open for booking here! Our premier members get first dibs on our trips and have a 7 day booking window before our general membership. Some of our more anticipated trips have acutally filled out during this time so if you don't want to risk not getting a spot...consider upgrading to Premier Member status. Its only $35 a year...gets you a cool membership pkg, eligibility for a $25 premier member rebate after EVERY trip you take with us as well as discounts on travel and merchandise.

To upgrade simply click on MY CONTROLS and then click on paid subscriptions under OPTIONS on the left. Then choose either paypal or post/postal if paying by check. Let us know if you have any questions! :thankyou:

I have found a smoking Valentine's Day Special for our members on the Nekton diving St Croix and Eastern Puerto Rico!!! We have never dove St Croix or PR as a SingleDivers.com destination and certainly not at these :wub: SMOKING SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY :wub: SPECIAL PRICES!!! NOTE: WE FLY IN AND OUT OF SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO!!!

Don't have a Sweetheart?
No problem....
Let's Just Dive!!! And save $350 off the price of this all inclusive liveaboard now only $1395 with all possible SingleDivers.com discounts*.

*Normal price is $1795 less $350 is ONLY $1445!!!

With your premier member rebate after the trip that's another $25 off and with our early booking special of $25 if you book and pay in full by the early bird date that will be posted in the full details and signup post....that will put this trip at only $1395!!!

That is amazing!!!

So let's spend the big V day DIVING, DANCING (well maybe not or certainly I'll dance with anyone!!) and NOT WORRYING ABOUT DATING!!! :lmao:

Interested:
1. Kamala aka wreckwench
2. Barb aka diverbabs
3. Rumblebee
4. Jeff aka Sparky103
5. catdocdancingfish
6. pmarie
7. Keith aka KeithT4U
8. Bruce aka Scubashafer
9. Maurice aka Eurodiver
10. lileire
11. Marty aka justscuba

Edited by WreckWench, 03 December 2008 - 10:52 AM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:33 AM

Oh yes....the boat and SingleDivers.com will be sponsoring all sorts of Valentine's Day activities and special events so don't miss this great trip! It is an official SINGLE'S WEEK so come and DIVE with us....remember....

"Its all about the diving...our hookups are to TANKS!!!"

p.s. Certainly couples are welcome and we have several cabins with larger queen/double beds in them! Come join in a week of great diving fun in St Croix!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:52 AM

Hey please start to let us know if you are interested in this trip. We will start an INTERESTED List so we can send you the full details once they are posted! Thank you! k

formerly...

#4 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:54 AM

I have dived St. Croix, and I was pleasantly surprised by the great wall diving all along the north shore! For those who don't think the US or British Virgin Islands offer much to divers, this island is definitely worth diving! The west end pier is a fantastic night dive, and there are a number of wrecks on the west side, too.
Posted Image

#5 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:05 PM

As always, I would LOVE to go, but . . .

I do think it sounds like a great trip - and a trip over Valentine's Day is a Fantastic idea.

Perpetually looking for some winning lotto numbers,
dd
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#6 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

Sounds FANTASTIC!! I'd love to go too, but of course...my schedule won't allow it. (I think I'm close to breaking the bank too. :thankyou: )

I'd feel better knowing SOMEBODY was able to go and have some FUN...who's out there??? :lmao:

#7 pmarie

pmarie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Cert Level:Playing at Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:58 PM

Interested, but my employment leaves me at a last minute type of notice more often than not. I find myself not be able to make a firm commitment until almost 48 hours prior to a trip. This can be very difficult; the flip side is that at times I can take advantage to last minute type of things.....

#8 KeithT4U

KeithT4U

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Cert Level:Open water with over 20 dives in variety of locations, mucky lakes to FL reefs
  • Logged Dives:20

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

IS this the itinerary out of San Juan, PR? IF I can swing the budget, no gauntee there, I would love this trip.

Keith
If at first you don't suceed.....don't try sky diving.
Women should always think beauty over brains since men can see much further than they can think. :)

#9 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:18 AM

IS this the itinerary out of San Juan, PR? IF I can swing the budget, no gauntee there, I would love this trip.

Keith

Yes we fly into San Juan so it's VERY reasonable! -ww

formerly...

#10 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:43 AM

Keith

Yes we fly into San Juan so its VERY reasonable! -ww

Given the distance from the airport, what is the latest we could fly in on Saturday?

#11 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:52 PM

Given the distance from the airport, what is the latest we could fly in on Saturday?

This is from the Nekton website and I've sent a request to see how the shared van works and how much it costs!

Saturday Feb 14th:
You will fly into San Juan Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico (airport code SJU). From San Juan, you’ll need to make your way to Puerto Del Rey Marina near Fajardo, about 35 miles from San Juan. One may rent a car, arrange for a private transfer, or ride in a shared van with other Nekton guests. (Please note that the shared shuttle may require a wait as other Nekton guests arrive.) Once at the marina, you may enjoy dinner ashore on your own at the marina’s pizzeria, delicatessen or international cuisine restaurant specializing in lobster. Embarkation begins at 8:00 pm with the Captain’s briefing about 9:00. The boat will depart in time to get you diving the first thing Sunday morning.

Also from the website...

Saturday Feb 21st:
The boat has arrived back at the dock. Disembarkation is at 8:00 am. We will transport you and your gear back to the airport in San Juan.

Please schedule flights AFTER 12 NOON and REMEMBER DAN’s recommended waiting period between repetitive diving and flying.

formerly...

#12 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:43 AM

What are water temps in this part of the Carib in Feb??
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#13 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:00 AM

This is from the Nekton website and I've sent a request to see how the shared van works and how much it costs!

Saturday Feb 14th:
You will fly into San Juan Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico (airport code SJU). From San Juan, you’ll need to make your way to Puerto Del Rey Marina near Fajardo, about 35 miles from San Juan. One may rent a car, arrange for a private transfer, or ride in a shared van with other Nekton guests. (Please note that the shared shuttle may require a wait as other Nekton guests arrive.) Once at the marina, you may enjoy dinner ashore on your own at the marina’s pizzeria, delicatessen or international cuisine restaurant specializing in lobster. Embarkation begins at 8:00 pm with the Captain’s briefing about 9:00. The boat will depart in time to get you diving the first thing Sunday morning.

Also from the website...

Saturday Feb 21st:
The boat has arrived back at the dock. Disembarkation is at 8:00 am. We will transport you and your gear back to the airport in San Juan.

Please schedule flights AFTER 12 NOON and REMEMBER DAN’s recommended waiting period between repetitive diving and flying.

Yes I saw that, but that doesn't answer the question of when the last shuttle leaves the airport for the boat? That's the true drop dead time. If its 7:30pm, that's one thing, but if its 6pm, that's another.

BTW, this is also President's week. So get an extra holiday in that week too!

Edited by georoc01, 29 October 2008 - 08:06 AM.

#14 stbroliver

stbroliver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:41 AM

Keith

Yes this is out of San Juan, PR Flights are resonable.

#15 stbroliver

stbroliver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:56 AM

What are water temps in this part of the Carib in Feb??

low 80's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users