• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Let's all Chat or Shout Out!

• Please log in to reply
933 replies to this topic

#76 damselfish

damselfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Wreck, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:26 AM

Hey Sissy I forgot to tell you to tell Bev hello for me. You are welcome here anytime, just a 12 hr road trip and then we can head south the next day 5 hours to beautiful San Carlos to dive! ~ B
Ain't love a BEACH?

#77 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:42 AM

Hey Belinda!

Hope you're having a fun Saturday!
Posted Image

#78 Victoria

Victoria

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Board Status:Checking in when I can...
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:28...sad, I know....

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:46 AM

Hey Damselfish!!! GIG 'EM AGGIES!!!!

LLDN.... Hiya! .......... *bleary-eyed grin* the Percocet has me in and out of sleepy-land, but otherwise fine....

Click here to email questions to the Angels & Charlies. Find out about Operation Care & Share here.

"Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"The right thing to do never requires any subterfuge, it is always simple and direct." -- Calvin Coolidge

#79 damselfish

damselfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:52 PM

Hey Tammy, I'm just trying to avoid unpacking all the boxes that are still stacked in my garage from moving here. I figure if I hadn't needed it in the 6 months it's been in storage it can't be that important right?
Victoria, How's PA? I used to live in the Pocono's. My friends keep asking me to come back and visit. Maybe this spring. ~ D
Ain't love a BEACH?

#80 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:19 PM

B - I'd certainly wait to visit PA unitl after it warms up! Victoria has been saying "dreary Erie" for weeks now....

And as long as you have your dive gear and clothes unpacked, I'd say you're all set! :thankyou:
Posted Image

#81 Victoria

Victoria

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

Very true! This place is distinctly dreary, B!

B'sides, I'm fixin' ta leave PA and head to the Great State of Texas in the next 7-10 days! I've just completed the last of my coursework for this degree, an' I'm outta here!!! Posted Image

I am takin' da train to Dallas, baby! I'll be hangin' out in the greater DFW area with various friends for the next several months, workin' and hangin' out, and hopefully diving some!

Click here to email questions to the Angels & Charlies. Find out about Operation Care & Share here.

"The right thing to do never requires any subterfuge, it is always simple and direct." -- Calvin Coolidge

#82 damselfish

damselfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:14 PM

Lucky. Dallas and Houston has great people in their happy hours!
:twist: your little outta here guy is so cool! Where are you getting this stuff?
Too funny!
I hated Pa too actually, but had some great friends. I 'm not a cold weather person.
Then again, hmmm freakin 100 degrees year round is not fun either! lol. :thankyou:
LLDN my dive gear is always packed, just in case someone says LET"S GO! ~ B
Ain't love a BEACH?

#83 Victoria

Victoria

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

Thanks! I like that one too. I have a collection of a little over 300 smileys that's I've accumulated over the last several years. I like the huge variety of expressiveness they afford me.

I hear ya about the Posted Image stuff! If I had my druthers...... and for that I'd have ta win the freakin' lottery... I'd live in a place that never gets hotter than about 90F, and never gets colder than about 68F, and is surrounded by a warm, clear ocean full of colorful corals and lotsa PLFs!! Good luck, right?

Posted Image

#84 BeachJunkie

BeachJunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox/Cave
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:55 PM

PLF's? going skydiving or would that be an acronym for "pretty little fish"? I seriously need to disengage this military mind of mine. :insert clever smiley guy here:
Bringing evil things to evil people... Because pacifists can't get a damn thing done!

Working on my PHD in CQB one house at a time.

#85 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

PLF's? going skydiving or would that be an acronym for "pretty little fish"? I seriously need to disengage this military mind of mine. :insert clever smiley guy here:

"pretty little fish"

Yeah, we keep them simpler than the Uncle Sam does! Some of us also call ourselves "www's". Care to guess?? :thankyou:
Posted Image

#86 Victoria

Victoria

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

Yup, Pretty Little Fishes... I haven't been sky diving...yet... :thankyou:

#87 BeachJunkie

BeachJunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox/Cave
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:47 PM

"pretty little fish"

Yeah, we keep them simpler than the Uncle Sam does! Some of us also call ourselves "www's". Care to guess?? :thankyou:

I can think of plenty of colorful replies for that one but I'm pretty sure its "warm water wimp". I can't wait to be one!! I don't think I've dove in water above 72 degrees before.
Bringing evil things to evil people... Because pacifists can't get a damn thing done!

Working on my PHD in CQB one house at a time.

#88 Victoria

Victoria

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:41 PM

"pretty little fish"

Yeah, we keep them simpler than the Uncle Sam does! Some of us also call ourselves "www's". Care to guess?? :P

I can think of plenty of colorful replies for that one but I'm pretty sure its "warm water wimp". I can't wait to be one!! I don't think I've dove in water above 72 degrees before.

:P Junkie, you're gonna LOVE Key West, then. January has the coldest water temps for Key West...avg 69F for that month....... in the summer, it's bathwater, man! :teeth: KW air and water temps

#89 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:30 AM

Dude,

This down time shout comes from the sticks and goes to both the homies and the homelys. This player is here to check your 411 and wishin' you keep it real.

You lose my digits? What the dealio yo? You scorin or fubared? Trippin or spewin? If you're illin then put it on the back burner and chill.

Whatever dude, touch base soon.

...and keep off those ass antlers. Nuthin but a tramp stamp.

Later. Peace. Out.

Word.
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#90 Victoria

Victoria

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:58 AM

:P :teeth:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users