• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

06: Divi Bonaire SINGLE'S WEEK! Jun 20-27, 09

• Please log in to reply
452 replies to this topic

#16 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:36 PM

When you go to Continental's home page, the first box is From, then to the right is To; then dates and times, then number of passengers...to the right of Number of Passengers, is the Offer Code box. Copy the offer code WW put in the post, paste it in the box and then click Search

pretty easy, huh!

Thank you! I felt like saying DOH! when I saw how it worked... :D

Here are my flight deets:

6/19 MCI to IAH Continental 5705 arr 8:03pm
6/19 IAH to BON Continental 1898 arr 5:11am on 6/20
6/27 BON to IAH Continental 1899 arr 11:15am
6/27 IAH to MCI Continental 2180 arr 3:33pm

I'm sure there will be a few of us on the Continental red-eye out of Houston. Last time I took this flight, I did a house reef dive as soon as I could get changed, just to wake up! :angel2: I'll need a buddy..... :thankyou:
Posted Image

#17 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:44 PM

When you go to Continental's home page, the first box is From, then to the right is To; then dates and times, then number of passengers...to the right of Number of Passengers, is the Offer Code box. Copy the offer code WW put in the post, paste it in the box and then click Search

pretty easy, huh!

I'm sure there will be a few of us on the Continental red-eye out of Houston. Last time I took this flight, I did a house reef dive as soon as I could get changed, just to wake up! :angel2: I'll need a buddy..... :thankyou:

Thank you Tammy!

#18 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:45 PM

Document Update:

1. Tammy aka Landlocked Dive Nut: Received your Survey! :thankyou:

#19 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

sandy can i get the documents again as i think the set i have arent the most upto date and i cleaned out my PM box long ago with trip info

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#20 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:03 PM

sandy can i get the documents again as i think the set i have arent the most upto date and i cleaned out my PM box long ago with trip info

No problemo!

#21 BeachJunkie

BeachJunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox/Cave
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:18 AM

I'm incredibly interested in this trip but due to being over here still and not having a definite date for return I don't know if I should sign up officially yet. I'm gonna make some calls and run some number and dates. Expect to see me though. Might want to take the nitrox class too. I'll get back when I have better info. But you can add me to the "can't quite commit" list.
Bringing evil things to evil people... Because pacifists can't get a damn thing done!

Working on my PHD in CQB one house at a time.

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:38 AM

I'm incredibly interested in this trip but due to being over here still and not having a definite date for return I don't know if I should sign up officially yet. I'm gonna make some calls and run some number and dates. Expect to see me though. Might want to take the nitrox class too. I'll get back when I have better info. But you can add me to the "can't quite commit" list.

No worries darling...we'll take you when we can get you! Let us know as soon as you know! And keep your head low until then! HUGS! and :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:40 AM

Sign me up! Check for full payment & waiver will be faxed on 2/3, survey is emailed. Double occupancy, no extra days, no nitrox. Will post flight info here as soon as I can figure out how to use the Continental contract codes! :angel2: Seriously, when/where do I enter them? Anybody?

SUHWEET! It will be great to have you on the trip! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#24 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:09 AM

pretty easy, huh!

What we did last year was went straight from check in to the Bonaire Orientation. The end of that included a check out dive on the house reef.

Of course, then a group of us went straight from there to Larry's Wild Side. Most of us were pretty worn out after that.

#25 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:06 PM

Payment Update:

1. Tammy aka Landlocked dive nut ww got your ck for 1237 PAYMENT IN FULL with $100 discount! :respect:

#26 FLscubagirl

FLscubagirl

Getting started

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

Count me in for this trip!!!! This will be my first experience with SD. I have read through all the threads, so I hope I have the necessary details. As far as I can tell right now, I need the password to access the documents needed, and then I can get rockin' with the rest of the stuff........correct????

Thanks. I look forward to having a great time in Bonaire!! :wakawaka:

Flscubagirl

#27 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:02 PM

Hey FLscubagirl, I'll send you a PM with the password. Just post or PM if you have any trouble.

ScubaPunk will want to know, so I'll just post as a reminder...

Please be sure to include your flight information on the trip survey when you fill it out. Include the airline, the flight numbers, the arrival and departure cities and the times of the flights. Email the survey to trips@singledivers.com.

Will you be staying extra days?
Will you be diving Nitrox?

Welcome to the trip...I just might make it myself!!

#28 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

Hey FLscubagirl, I'll send you a PM with the password. Just post or PM if you have any trouble.

Please be sure to include your flight information on the trip survey when you fill it out. Include the airline, the flight numbers, the arrival and departure cities and the times of the flights. Email the survey to trips@singledivers.com.

What She Said! Wow that was easy. :wakawaka: Thanks Heidi.

Welcome to the Bonaire Trip FLscubagirl. We are going to have a blast. So do you want us to set you up with a roomate or do you want single occupancy?

#29 FLscubagirl

FLscubagirl

Getting started

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

What She Said! Wow that was easy. :teeth: Thanks Heidi.

Welcome to the Bonaire Trip FLscubagirl. We are going to have a blast. So do you want us to set you up with a roomate or do you want single occupancy?

Hi ScubaPunk. I'm not sure about single or double occupancy yet. Right now, I'm thinking single. But I need to take a look at everything again tomorrow and will let you know. Thanks.

Flscubagirl :wakawaka:

#30 scubamama78

scubamama78

Getting started

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:260

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

Hi there! Count me in for the Bonaire Singles Week June 20-27th :cool1:

*I plan to pay either by a check in the mail or cc form by fax (I have already downloaded it) by Feb 9th and will let you know which one.
*I am working on the 2 required forms and will email and fax them as soon as I can.
*I will likely pay for the reduced fee for Nitrox by the due date (although one place it says 3/1 and another says 3/10 - let me know which it is).
*I don't need rental gear.
*I may go for the one extra day to leave on June 28th rather than June 27th depending on if I can do a d/o and maybe not have to change rooms to have a room-mate - will let you know before cut-off date of 5/10/09.
*I may also do the Rent-a-Buddy for the 5 days for $150 so I can have a spotter and maybe with someone who wants to take pics, too - when is the cut off date for letting you know that?
*I will let you know later about my air travel plans as I am going to first try to redeem miles.

I think that's all you need to know. I can't wait to take my first trip with SD! :tears: I'm looking forward to meeting you all! :thankyou: I also can't wait to hear what the theme is for the costume party! :respect: Sharon aka scubamama78

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users