• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

12: MONA Island SINGLE'S WEEK on Nekton Dec 12-19, 09

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#256 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:05 AM

Hey uwphotoer, I saw your email request for help and replied with a trip sign-up checklist. Let us know if you have questions after looking at the checklist!
Posted Image

#257 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:00 AM

NOTICE:

This trip is close to being full. In order to secure your spot on this trip, you must send in your deposit. Spots will be given to those who send in their deposits first.

Please get your trip docs and
flight info sent in as soon as possible. :lmao:

#258 uwphotoer

uwphotoer

Getting started

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:650

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:37 PM

I got the check list, thank you, and have downloaded the Trip survey, SD medical waiver, Nekton guest profile and their waiver.

I am a Nekton repeat customer, have DAN insurance.

I will now work on the forms.......
Underwater Photographer <°))))<....°.°.°.°.

#259 BottomDweller

BottomDweller

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Logged Dives:220

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:17 PM

NOTICE:

This trip is close to being full. In order to secure your spot on this trip, you must send in your deposit. Spots will be given to those who send in their deposits first.

flight info sent in as soon as possible. :fish2:

Understood,

I will look for something else.

Thanks,
Formerly "enreber" but now new and improved as BottomDweller!

#260 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:10 PM

NOTICE:

flight info sent in as soon as possible. :fish2:

Understood,

I will look for something else.

Thanks,

We are not full yet, but getting close. I am waiting to here back on the Nitrox status.

#261 ladydi

ladydi

Getting started

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:80+

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:28 PM

I just took another look at the schedule for Mona Island trip. Oops! It appears I am arriving at 5:30 ish (give or take those few minutes they seem to be tweaking the closer it gets to take off time!) The schedule says the shuttle bus is to leave at 5:00. I noticed that mostly everybody else is arriving earlier - does this mean I'm going to be all alone on my shuttle bus trip or are there some SD's out there who would be willing to hang at the bar and throw back a few, while they wait for me to catch up with everyone else? Let me know so I can be prepared for long ride by myself.

#262 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:52 PM

I just took another look at the schedule for Mona Island trip. Oops! It appears I am arriving at 5:30 ish (give or take those few minutes they seem to be tweaking the closer it gets to take off time!) The schedule says the shuttle bus is to leave at 5:00. I noticed that mostly everybody else is arriving earlier - does this mean I'm going to be all alone on my shuttle bus trip or are there some SD's out there who would be willing to hang at the bar and throw back a few, while they wait for me to catch up with everyone else? Let me know so I can be prepared for long ride by myself.

Maybe Kamala has a plan for you, or maybe the bus will wait. I will find out.

#263 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:53 PM

Document Update:

1. Alan aka uwphotoer: Received your Survey! :fish2:

#264 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:28 AM

Maybe Kamala has a plan for you, or maybe the bus will wait. I will find out.

For starters I'm sure I'll be with her as will others. NO ONE WILL BE LEFT BY THEMSELVES!!!

As we get a bit closer and EVERYONE gets their flights into the boat...they will give us a van schedule. AND YES WE'LL NEED SOME VOLUNTEERS TO STAY AND START THE PARTY! :teeth:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#265 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:06 AM

NITROX UPDATE:

We were originally on the pilot that had 12 nitrox spots. Then we changed to the Rorqual which has 15 spots. The boat sold 2 of those spots giving us 13 spots of which the extra spot went to the first person on the nitrox waiting list. Therefore NO NITROX IS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME FOR THIS TRIP.

AVAILABILITY UPDATE:

As has been stated...securing a spot on this trip does require your payment. We have been out of the office for the past week or so, and several of you are new to SingleDivers.com so we will update this post later today to show payments rec'd, documents rec'd by fax etc.

Please bear with us as we play catchup from traveling to the Diving Industry Trade show and getting back from our Cozumel trip prior to that. If you have not sent in your payment pls do so via our new payment gateway below. And for the new people here is a summary of how to sign up for this trip an others on the site:

HOW TO BOOK A SPOT ON THIS TRIP:
1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us and advise your check or credit card payment is on its way via our NEW SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY. (SEE PAYMENT LINK BELOW.) You MUST tell us that your payment is coming and when you plan to arrive or we can NOT accept your booking until you do. We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list. (Please send your pymt asap as we will NOT hold any spots on this trip. Your spot will ONLY BE CONFIRMED when we receive your PAYMENT IN FULL DUE TO TIMING OF THE TRIP.) - To post on the site you need to register as a member of the site. Registration is free or if you want to upgrade, premier membership levels are available for as little as $35 a year and you can get $25 back after the trip as a member rebate. Click here to learn more.
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Waiver which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to trips@singledivers.com for the password.). If you cut & paste the Survey into a WORD document and type in your responses, please save it in an older format (.doc, and not .docx) since most of our volunteers have an older version of MS Word, which cannot read Office 7 documents. Alternatively, you can cut & paste the Survey into the body of an email. Send the Survey to trips@singledivers.com, and fax the completed Waiver to(864) 944-6769.
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments with me please contact kamala@singledivers.com and I'll gladly try to work with you.
4. We need to know what package you are doing as spaces are limited by member choices. We need to know if you need rental gear, and if you want d/o or s/o for any portion of the trip. (Since this is a liveaboard and the s/o fee is prohibitive...we assume you want d/o but please specify to be clear. Also let us know if you are using the shuttle etc. You MUST include as much of this information as possible with your initial reservation. YOU MUST INCLUDE IF YOU ARE USING THE SHUTTLE AND SEND YOUR FLIGHT DETAILS ASAP SO WE CAN ARRANGE THE TRANSFERS FOR YOU!
5. You will also need to verify if you have trip insurance or will be procuring trip insurance or conversely not procuring trip insurance. All participants must have Current Dive Insurance and state one of the following:
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly.
6. Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the "official" availability is only accurate in the main trip post. For more information on SingleDivers.com, booking policies, etc please read here.

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
SingleDivers.com has implemented a new secure payment gateway that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using either an e-check which debits your checking account directly without having to mail in a check or debits your credit card without having to fill out a SD.com credit card authorization form. (Please note that any non-US bank originating credit card must still use the paper credit card authorization form as different processing procedures must be followed to process international/non-US credit cards.)

SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible cash discounts so any payments via credit card or paypal will still incur a 3% non-cash convenience fee. Our payment gateway which you can access by clicking the PAY SD NOW button below is not a shopping cart and therefore can not total your trip choices nor add the 3% non-cash convenience fee if you are paying via credit card. You will need to enter that data manually to proceed with your payment.

This trip should sell out fairly soon, so in order to ensure timely & accurate processing of payment receipts and therefore timely & accurate acceptance of members onto the trip, ONLY PAYMENTS RECEIVED VIA OUR NEW SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS ON THIS TRIP!

If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering and contact kamala@singledivers.com or 864-557-6079 immediately to manually process your payment for you.

Please add a 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via paypal or credit card or any non-cash option. Checks, money orders and real cash are discounted already.

International/ Non-US Clients: Please use the traditional written credit authorization form to submit credit card payments. Click here for the form and ask trips@singledivers.com for the password.

PAYMENT TERMS & SCHEDULE:
ASAP: $1595 TRIP PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS & FEES DUE IMMEDIATELY in order to secure a spot. No spot will be secured until money is rec'd via our Secure Payment Gateway.

Note: Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. THEREFORE PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN US!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#266 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:36 PM

Document Update:

1. Alan aka uwphotoer: Received your Survey! :teeth:
2. Joel aka DivingJoel: Received your Survey & Waiver! :fish2:
3. Cozy boy - got your flight info. ;)

#267 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:52 PM

Payment Update:

1. Dirce aka Happy Moray ww got your cc payment via fax/email for $1595trip+$40fees+$125shuttle=$1760 + cc fees :teeth:
2. Dan aka ScubaTooth ww got your cc payment via fax/email for $1595trip+$195nitrox+$62.50onewayxfer+$40fee + cc fees :fish:
3. Alan aka uwphotoer ww got your cc payment via our swp (secure web pay) for trip$1595 + cc fees. (You still need to remit the $125 for transfers and $40 in fees plus cc fees if paying via credit card.) ;)

Document Update:

1. Susan aka Resqdew ww got your very nice faxed note and Nekton Docs (WW will reply directly to your question on s/o and status on the shuttle for which the thread has been updated to show you have paid for and only need the shuttle from SJU to the boat on the 12th and can depart at anytime.) :fish2:
2. Joe aka ThatJoeGuy ww got your SD Waiver! :fish2:
3. Alan aka UWPhotoer ww got your SD Waiver! :fish:

#268 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

Officially signing up---WW should have my money. :teeth:

#269 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:56 AM

OFFICIAL UPDATE ON AVAILABILITY:

We had 20 spots to begin with and we have procured 3 maybe 4 more spots. So we have a total of 23 spots for sure and hopefully 24.

If you have expressed interest in this trip please get your payment into us asap so we can confirm your spot since the trip is filling out very quickly.

;)

formerly...

#270 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:13 AM

Officially signing up---WW should have my money. ;)

Great! Got you on the list for shuttle, fees and trip!

Let us know if you have current dive insurance and if you have or will get trip insurance? kamala

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users