• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

12: MONA Island SINGLE'S WEEK on Nekton Dec 12-19, 09

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#271 ThatJoeGuy

ThatJoeGuy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:38 PM

Officially signing up---WW should have my money. ;)

There goes any hope I had for getting to eat all of my desert. :respect: Hmm, now I can pick up three times as much as I should eat and only eat 50% more then I should. Sounds like a good thing. :wakawaka:

#272 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:06 PM

Did my payment get processed yet? I gave ww the info before dema. I'm working on my docs now while I'm on shift today. I will fax them when off tomorrow morning.

Que good to see you coming on this trip.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#273 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:42 PM

Did my payment get processed yet? I gave ww the info before dema. I'm working on my docs now while I'm on shift today. I will fax them when off tomorrow morning.

You have been updated as paid in the thread...or will be shortly if Punkie has not had a chance to post it yet...but I will not be able to run the card until tomorrow. Been gone too much and my part time help has been working at his other job(s).

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#274 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:43 PM

Officially signing up---WW should have my money. :teeth:

There goes any hope I had for getting to eat all of my desert. :P Hmm, now I can pick up three times as much as I should eat and only eat 50% more then I should. Sounds like a good thing. :teeth:

Aaaahhhhh 100% of dessert is overrated anyway! :teeth:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#275 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:44 PM

Officially signing up---WW should have my money. :teeth:

There goes any hope I had for getting to eat all of my desert. :teeth: Hmm, now I can pick up three times as much as I should eat and only eat 50% more then I should. Sounds like a good thing. :teeth:

The cook on this boat is famous for her cookies. You should have went to Roatan if you wanted to be on a diet. It'll be good to see you again, Little Brother.

#276 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:51 PM

It's been a long time, sweetie. I'm actually flying in on Tuesday enroute from Las Vegas for work (CVS is buying another chain in Puerto Rico) so I get to fly for free. I remember you mentioning coming in early too... call me when you get in.

#277 DiverPhil06

DiverPhil06

Getting started

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

Any updates on the steel tanks?? I'm hoping we can those 95's back on this trip! Will someone be able to contact the Nekton people to arrange this?
thanks

#278 uwphotoer

uwphotoer

Getting started

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:650

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:19 PM

Any updates on the steel tanks?? I'm hoping we can those 95's back on this trip! Will someone be able to contact the Nekton people to arrange this?
thanks

I was on the Nekton Rorqual Oct 24 to 31, 2009..... they no longer have steel 95's as they wouldn't pass hydro, they have gone to 80 aluminum's the chef on the boat started some time in late june or july as she wasn't on it when I was there in May, but she sure does make some good cookies.

I hope that helps you.
Underwater Photographer <°))))<....°.°.°.°.

#279 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:33 PM

Que my plan is to come in Tuesday( will have to look at the schedule as I'm putting in the pto request this week)and stay in San Juan for a day maybe two then head to aquadilla and Rincon for some diving and meeting up with some of the people that helped me during my DAN internship.

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#280 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:03 PM

Que my plan is to come in Tuesday( will have to look at the schedule as I'm putting in the pto request this week)and stay in San Juan for a day maybe two then head to aquadilla and Rincon for some diving and meeting up with some of the people that helped me during my DAN internship.

I'll be in San Juan but working until Saturday. Perhaps we could get together for dinner or something before you head out.

#281 MetriRN

MetriRN

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Board Status:Registered Nurse. Working like a dog to save money for another dive trip
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:340+

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:59 PM

How can I unsubscribe to this topic? I can't go and I'm getting WAY too jealous reading all these posts from excited divers..... :P
Carry On!

#282 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:11 PM

Go into My Controls, and on the left-hand side, there is a section for Subscriptions. Turn off the forum subscription for this trip, and that's it!
Posted Image

#283 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

I'll be in San Juan but working until Saturday. Perhaps we could get together for dinner or something before you head out.

sounds like a plan. I just found out that i work monday prior to this trip starting so im going to try and switch it to sunday so i can have a day to relax then fly on tuesday to extend my time in SJU by a day to get some more shooting in (as there is plenty of sights to shoot during the day and at night, sorry no models this time, but i wish) so we could aim for tue or wednesday night as im gonna shoot to head to the other end of the island bright and early on thursday so i can get some diving in aquadilla and then friday i want to dive out of rincon with Taino divers to see some old friends from my internship before saturday night when we get on the boat.

Dan

#284 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:07 PM

Payment Update:

1. Alan aka uwphotoer ww got your secure webpayment of $165 for transfer $125 and fees $40 via cc payment +3%. :respect:
2. Nancy aka scubagoat ww got your secure webpayment (swp) of $1635 for trip and $40 fees via checking. :P (Are you doing the transfers???)

#285 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:56 PM

WW what is the time the shuttle will be getting back into San Juan on the 19th? Im finalizing plans now for flights as im leaving PR and heading to Key West for a couple of days prior to returning to Dallas. i have the forms printed out right now and im working on them. I will scan them and send it to you today. then on the 12th what time do i need to be at the dock?

Then stan are you going on this trip as you were asking about hotels in rincon. I have a few leads on places to stay but i need a budget range (are you going on this trip?). Im coming into San Juan on the evening of the 8th and will be staying in old San Juan till the morning of the 10th where i will transit to the west coast where i will be visiting old friends from my internship, doing some diving (Descheo, and around Aguadilla-Crashboat, Shacks, and a secret place where the B-29 sister ship to the Enola Gay rests at the bottom of the ocean) trying out a rebreather, and doing a bunch of photography as well, as im coming loaded for bear this trip. Then on the evening of the 12th i will turn in the rental car and head for the dock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users