• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2010-10: NOW BOOKING Halloween in Cozumel again Oct 28 to Nov 1, 2010 EVERYONE WELCOME!!!

• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#46 scubajunkie6

scubajunkie6

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced and Nitrox certified
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:04 AM

Or Carolyn, perhaps a good stiff drink once school gets out! LOL....j/k. Be sure to at least schedule for yourself something like a massage or schedule to go out at one of your favorite restaurants for a celebration of a great school year. Knowing some of the details, you did VERY WELL, my friend. You made a BIG difference in some of your students' lives. :luvsign:

#47 scubachick43

scubachick43

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:101

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:50 AM

Or Carolyn, perhaps a good stiff drink once school gets out! LOL....j/k. Be sure to at least schedule for yourself something like a massage or schedule to go out at one of your favorite restaurants for a celebration of a great school year. Knowing some of the details, you did VERY WELL, my friend. You made a BIG difference in some of your students' lives. :luvsign:

Thanks my friend for your support. It can be challenging at best. There are dazes I wonder 'WHAT AM I DOING in this field of work'. But, I see the rewards not for me but my kids. And THAT is why I do it.

#48 scubachick43

scubachick43

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:53 AM

Don't worry Carolyn...we'll just say you want to do 4 dives a day and call it good! :respect:

And YES you need to be blowing bubbles that is for sure! kamala

LOL...thanks K....YES :luvsign:

#49 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:03 AM

Thanks my friend for your support. It can be challenging at best. There are dazes I wonder 'WHAT AM I DOING in this field of work'. But, I see the rewards not for me but my kids. And THAT is why I do it.

HEY GIRL! I'm sure many days feel like 'dazes'...I know if I had your job they would to me! I am very proud of you too! Its a very special person that can help kids...especially challenged kids and make a difference! You are awesome! :respect:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#50 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:07 PM

Or Carolyn, perhaps a good stiff drink once school gets out! LOL....j/k. Be sure to at least schedule for yourself something like a massage or schedule to go out at one of your favorite restaurants for a celebration of a great school year. Knowing some of the details, you did VERY WELL, my friend. You made a BIG difference in some of your students' lives. :banghead:

Oi! I just HAD to pop in this conversation... I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I don't even know the details, but I'm sure we could swap stories!! Good for you for hanging in there and GOOD for YOU that you're getting in some dive time! Hope you have a blast and make sure to plan something for YOU. (Personally I plan to get myself to Cozumel in June! :teeth: )

#51 scubachick43

scubachick43

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

Or Carolyn, perhaps a good stiff drink once school gets out! LOL....j/k. Be sure to at least schedule for yourself something like a massage or schedule to go out at one of your favorite restaurants for a celebration of a great school year. Knowing some of the details, you did VERY WELL, my friend. You made a BIG difference in some of your students' lives. :banghead:

Oi! I just HAD to pop in this conversation... I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I don't even know the details, but I'm sure we could swap stories!! Good for you for hanging in there and GOOD for YOU that you're getting in some dive time! Hope you have a blast and make sure to plan something for YOU. (Personally I plan to get myself to Cozumel in June! :teeth: )

Cool! YES you get yourself some 'bubble' time yourself!! Yes I am going to do some diving this summer/fall. LOOK forward to it. I will be teaching this summer (money is really good for 24 days of teaching), so YES diving is in the agenda. I teach Special Ed kids, so I am ready for a break. Thinking along the lines of getting my Master's degree. I don't see how I can survive in the classroom (no more than 5 more years0. I will probably go nuts before then. But, my life is moving along and I think my career needs to. YES, I am SURE we could exchange stories. Thanks for the post! And those all above for encouragment.

#52 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

URGENT UPDATE:

The news said that all domestic air would go up about 50% Thursday at midnight...you need to buy any airline tickets you wish to buy asap. I am not sure how it will impact international air but I suspect it falls into the same category! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#53 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

This trip is now open for general booking! kamala

formerly...

#54 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

Document Update:

1. Carolyn aka Scubachick43: Received your Survey! :)

#55 scubachick43

scubachick43

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

Medica Liability Release in the mail. You should get it by next week. Thank you for ALL of your hard work to make these trips happen.!! :teeth:

#56 scubachick43

scubachick43

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:11 PM

Did someone receive my Medical Liab Form? Should have received by now! :thankyou:

#57 scrappykidz

scrappykidz

• PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Board Status:back on the short bus...
  • Cert Level:AOW - new diver
  • Logged Dives:40

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

Hey.... couple of things...

I put in for nitrox... with the confusion re my payment (that was the $90 that looked as if it were overpaid - something about just sending money without the details in the notes...)

... also interested in the night dive...

...and... I would like to put in for a rent-a-buddy if we have one available on the trip. It was money well spent on the Mayaguana trip (thanks for all the poiniters etc Kamala - doubled my bottom time and really increased my enjoyment of the time under water) and I think I would still benifet from it.

Thanks

Edited by scrappykidz, 24 May 2010 - 07:40 PM.

#58 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:10 PM

Did someone receive my Medical Liab Form? Should have received by now! :thankyou:

If you sent it via snail mail, it goes directly to Kamala. She has not notified me that she has received it. It's always best to send documents to trips@singledivers.com

#59 lv2dive70

lv2dive70

• PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Cert Level:Cave2 and Tech2/Meg
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:39 PM

For anyone going who has not purchased air yet... there may be some sort of sale going on right now. Including taxes and fees ATL-CUN is $346 on Delta for the days of the base package... I haven't decided what do yet... the air is tempting me but I missed the $90 discount... decisions, decisions!
How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. -- Arthur C. Clarke

#60 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

If you find a good air sale price... BUY.............
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users