• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2010-11: Nov 3-13 or Nov 3-16 or Nov 3-??? The BEST of Indonesia!

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#211 deb4diving

deb4diving

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / speciality certs
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:10 AM

Kamala,
I request nitrox for both places, but my name is not on the list at the beginning of the post. I also posted my travel ins. info. & it in not in the thread .

#212 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:04 PM

Kamala,
I request nitrox for both places, but my name is not on the list at the beginning of the post. I also posted my travel ins. info. & it in not in the thread .

Deb, I have updated the Nitrox list. I have noted all the information that you have posted in the thread. What I need from you now is the SD Waiver and the SD Insurance Summary. You can find each of them with the other trip documents. :birthday:

#213 deb4diving

deb4diving

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:51 PM

Sandy-will put in the mail tonight thx, debra :blush:

Kamala,

Deb, I have updated the Nitrox list. I have noted all the information that you have posted in the thread. What I need from you now is the SD Waiver and the SD Insurance Summary. You can find each of them with the other trip documents. :thankyou:

#214 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:14 PM

Deb please EMAIL THEM....please do NOT mail them via postal service. :teeth:

Sandy-will put in the mail tonight thx, debra :blush:

Kamala,

Deb, I have updated the Nitrox list. I have noted all the information that you have posted in the thread. What I need from you now is the SD Waiver and the SD Insurance Summary. You can find each of them with the other trip documents. :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#215 deb4diving

deb4diving

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:18 AM

no problem, thought you needed original signature(will bring original on trip)
thx, debra :lmao: :P

Deb please EMAIL THEM....please do NOT mail them via postal service. :pray:

Sandy-will put in the mail tonight thx, debra :wakawaka:

Kamala,

Deb, I have updated the Nitrox list. I have noted all the information that you have posted in the thread. What I need from you now is the SD Waiver and the SD Insurance Summary. You can find each of them with the other trip documents. :-D

#216 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:11 AM

Will be sending and posting flight confirmations. Had some email issues yesterday that seem to be resolved this morning :-D

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#217 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:24 AM

Document Update:

1. Deb aka Deb4diving: Received your Insurance Summary! :respect:
(Please scan your waiver with your signature and re-email. Thank you)

Edited by ScubaPunk, 17 September 2010 - 09:27 AM.

#218 divengolf

divengolf

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Cert Level:Tech + Rescue + Solo; 500+ dives; Mostly Photo.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:45 PM

Will be sending and posting flight confirmations. Had some email issues yesterday that seem to be resolved this morning :thankyou:

Kamala,

When are we going to get firm flight info. This has been going on for several weeks and I still don't have any flight confirmations from/to IAD. And it's less than six weeks to departure.

Is there another thread that I should be following?

Please advise.

Harry

#219 lv2dive70

lv2dive70

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Cert Level:Cave2 and Tech2/Meg
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:03 PM

Hey I'm in! Sending Payment #1 through gateway tonight/tomorrow. Sandy, I'll get the docs to you asap.

Payments Rec'd by SD To Date Will be listed here: $
Pkg Desired: Longer Nov 3-16 $ (When paid in full we'll show it here) (total due: $3825.00 +349.90 (air to SFO)+250.00 (upgrade fee) +208.00 (nitrox) = $4632.90
Contract Air (List Option and Price): Booked through Kamala/consolidator. $1435.00 (incl. in 3825) +349.90 ATL/SFO add-on, +250.00 Emergency Row upgrade)
Available Discounts List if Applied: N/A
Extra Dives: LIST ANY Boat Night or extra paid Dives HERE: I will be doing night dives – appreciate info on cost asap
Nitrox $128 for Manado: Yes
Nitrox $80 for Lembeh Returning Nov 16: Yes
D/O or S/O: DO
Transit Hotel Option: Double or Triple Occupancy for hotel option
Documents: SD Waiver TBC, SD Survey TBC, Ins Summary TBC
Dive Insurance CURRENT: DAN 1413755 Nov 2010 (and Dive Assure see below)
Trip Insurance MUST CHOOSE ONE: Dive Assure SRG9100743 exp 3/5/2011
a. I already have trip insurance to cover this trip.
Flight Details:
1 DL2049T 03NOV W ATLSFO HK1 835A 1100A /DCDL*GUF7PW /E
2 SQ 15U 03NOV W SFOSIN GK1 150P 115A 05NOV F /E
3 MI 274U 05NOV F SINMDC GK1 925A 105P /E
4 MI 273U 15NOV M MDCSIN GK1 150P 505P /E
5 SQ 16U 16NOV T SINSFO GK1 920A 1115A /E
6 DL1680T 16NOV T SFOATL HK1 220P 1004P /DCDL*GUF7PW /E
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out): Definitely interested in tours on the travel days
Other: If you have anything else we need to know or we are tracking anything special it goes here: N/A
How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. -- Arthur C. Clarke

#220 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:53 AM

Document Update:

1. Kate aka Kate P: received your Survey! :thankyou:

#221 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:54 AM

STATUS UPDATE:

As you know the site has been down as has our email. The site is on the new server and the email is on the old server. I am deathly afraid to move the email again until I have dealt with the backlog as well as missing emails and corrupted emails.

I sent out individual travel itineraries this morning via email to:

LadyLiz
Handyman
Deb4diving
kate p
wreckwench

I rec'd itineraries for but it was corrupted:

divengolf

I am still ALSO awaiting the following itineraries for;

scubabjs-final reservations for extra days and nitrox price for extra days
divengolf - nitrox for extra days he is doing

Those who booked their own flights:

Muktuk
scubabjs

LOCAL ITINERARIES:

The following people had us book local itineraries for them and they are supposed to be in the reservation you rec'd if you got yours this morning BUT the local legs are not viewable for some reason. I expect an update on that early this afternoon.

1. Katep - Atl to SFO
2. divengolf - IAD to SFO
3. ladyliz - LAX to SFO
4. wreckwench - GSP to SFO

THE LOCAL FLIGHTS HAVE BEEN BOOKED. I HAVE PAID FOR THEM. I WILL HAVE THE DETAILS SENT TO YOU TODAY.

Status/Update on the international Flight Itineraries I sent you:

I spoke to the consolidator and she explained that because we did not get 10 people they made her rebook all the flights individually. She did this for everyone including myself. In the case of handyman the last leg has not been confirmed which is why it shows it wait listed. She has been managing this for a couple of days now and is calling the group desk for Singapore Airlines to see if handyman has been confirmed yet on the last leg. She has never had the group desk NOT allow her to book as a group even if less than a group in numbers. :(

She will call me as soon as she has another update. She assures me that this is NOT a problem and it will be resolved shortly. Handyman will get his seat on the last leg.

She has also assured me ALL the local legs have been booked and were sent to me (but with the email not working there is no telling how many emails were never properly delivered) and she is resending that information to me and ensuring the details can be read. They will be sent in the next few hours. She is working on this exclusively until all our kinks are worked out since the site being down has undermined our previous efforts to wrap this up.

As always thank you for your patience and please monitor the thread AND your email for more details. Kamala

formerly...

#222 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:24 PM

STATUS UPDATE as of 4pm Eastern:

As you know the site has been down as has our email. The site is on the new server and the email is on the old server. I am deathly afraid to move the email again until I have dealt with the backlog as well as missing emails and corrupted emails.

I sent out individual travel itineraries this morning via email to PLEASE CONFIRM YOU HAVE REC'D THEM & YOUR NAME IS SPELLED CORRECTLY AND YOUR LOCAL FLIGHT DETAILS ARE NOW CONTAINED IN YOUR RESERVATION:

LadyLiz
Handyman
Deb4diving
kate p
wreckwench

I rec'd itineraries for but it was corrupted:

divengolf - rec'd new itinerary and sent today. Please confirm name spelled correct and your local itinerary is as we discussed.

I am still ALSO awaiting the following itineraries for;

scubabjs-final reservations for extra days and nitrox price for extra days
divengolf - nitrox for extra days he is doing

Those who booked their own flights:

Muktuk
scubabjs

LOCAL ITINERARIES:

The following people had us book local itineraries for them and they are supposed to be in the reservation you rec'd if you got yours this morning BUT the local legs are not viewable for some reason. I expect an update on that early this afternoon. - ALL RESERVATATIONS SHOULD SHOW YOUR LOCAL CONNECTIONS IN THEM ALONG WITH YOUR INTERNATIONAL CONNECTIONS. ALL FLIGHTS NOW HAVE INTERNATIONAL STATUS AND YOU WILL PAY NO DOMESTIC BAG FEES.

1. Katep - Atl to SFO
2. divengolf - IAD to SFO
3. ladyliz - LAX to SFO
4. wreckwench - GSP to SFO

THE LOCAL FLIGHTS HAVE BEEN BOOKED. I HAVE PAID FOR THEM. THE DETAILS HAVE BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY.

Status/Update on the international Flight Itineraries I sent you:

I spoke to the consolidator and she explained that because we did not get 10 people they made her rebook all the flights individually. She did this for everyone including myself. In the case of handyman the last leg has not been confirmed which is why it shows it wait listed. She has been managing this for a couple of days now and is calling the group desk for Singapore Airlines to see if handyman has been confirmed yet on the last leg. She has never had the group desk NOT allow her to book as a group even if less than a group in numbers. :(

She will call me as soon as she has another update. She assures me that this is NOT a problem and it will be resolved shortly. Handyman will get his seat on the last leg.

She has also assured me ALL the local legs have been booked and were sent to me (but with the email not working there is no telling how many emails were never properly delivered) and she is resending that information to me and ensuring the details can be read. They will be sent in the next few hours. She is working on this exclusively until all our kinks are worked out since the site being down has undermined our previous efforts to wrap this up.

As always thank you for your patience and please monitor the thread AND your email for more details. Kamala

4pm Update: The group desk not only canceled the 'group reservation' but they also made me forfeit the deposits that I put on the air in order to block the seats since all seats were forced to be rebooked as individual bookings. Fortunately the price did not change on the airfare other than the lost deposits.

Per Singapore Air they are still working on rebooking the last leg for Scot and since they are still behind us we may get another status this afternoon. I have instructed her to have them give Scot my seat and then leave my reservation open so she is going to work that angle as well.

formerly...

#223 divengolf

divengolf

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Cert Level:Tech + Rescue + Solo; 500+ dives; Mostly Photo.

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:09 PM

RE: divengolf - rec'd new itinerary and sent today. Please confirm name spelled correct and your local itinerary is as we discussed.

Kamala,

I have sent you an email to address your requests.

Harry

#224 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:21 PM

RE: divengolf - rec'd new itinerary and sent today. Please confirm name spelled correct and your local itinerary is as we discussed.

Kamala,

I have sent you an email to address your requests.

Harry

Got your email and sent relevant parts to consolidator for reply tomorrow which includes concern over your name. I believe it is fine without the '

Thank you, Kamala

formerly...

#225 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:57 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

1. Scot the last leg of your ticket is now confirmed!
2. Kate it seems we have gotten confirmed exit isle seating for you on the legs you requested and confirming if you pay the $200 upcharge to us or at check in. Will advise as soon as we know!
3. NOTE: While we are/have confirmed your seats of preference for your travel for all legs possible note that we can not request seat assignments on SQ or Silkair seats in advance. They are 48 hours in advance max. We will do so as soon as we hit the 48 hr mark. Or you may do it yourself.

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users