• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

What is your Favorite PIRATE SPEAK????

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 ThatJoeGuy

ThatJoeGuy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:39 AM

YARRR! Correct Spelling? Me editor gonna be spending a week in the crows nest if there be any correct spelling and verbiage usage.

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,684 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:44 AM

YARRR! Correct Spelling? Me editor gonna be spending a week in the crows nest if there be any correct spelling and verbiage usage.

Great reminder...so how should my press release look so far??? Its almost time to run it!

p.s. I read where you had to drop the 'g' off words like spending...they become spendin or spellin... Arrr...!!!

And I also read where it can be Arrr or Yarrr...the latter is the way the English spell it!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,684 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:52 AM

Splice the main brace...

which translates to mustering the crew for the grog issue - or more familiarly - let's start drinking...

Where did you find that? I'd love to use it but would need to give proper credit! LOL!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#19 ThatJoeGuy

ThatJoeGuy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:12 AM

http://www.talklikea....com/howto.html

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,684 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

Aarrr Matey...It be a Blimey Wench's and Pirate's Week....
Hosted by the world's most famous "Wench"

Come all ye Wench's and Pirate's to the World's Most FAMOUS Sin'gles Week Destination...Henry Morgan Resort Roatan, Honduras Nov 12-19th, 2011!

Posted Image

"Listen up and listen well ye sorry lot of scurvy dogs. The capn has given me a message for the lot of ye, and if I have to repeat myself you'll be scrubbin the poop deck all night w' not but bilge water to be had for the drinkin. Our most gracious captain has seen fit to grant us a weeks shore leave Nov 12-19th in Roatan. What is that Mr. Jenkins? Why not Tortuga? Because the captain said Roatan, thats why. N' if you interupt me again, you'll be spending a week as the figurehead. Aside from that the Captain Wench has an arrangement with Henry Morgan. Anyway, ifn you want to partake in this shore leave, all you'll have to do is part with $899 bits of you share of the treasure, or $100 more ifn you wants your own quarters. Now what Mr. Smead? You didn't really think the glorious captain twould just give away a trip as grand as this did you? Well she will give away lots of Loot once ye have gotten to Henry Morgans. All ye'll have to do is take part in a Pirate Costume Contest, and I'm sure that'll come easy to the lot a ya."

Arrrr...all pirate's speak aside...this first class resort will be co-hosting a first class Sin'gles Week with the world's most famous "Wench"... Kamala aka 'WreckWench' Shadduck Owner and Founder of SingleDivers.com. "We are very exited to be back in Roatan and GoRoatan and Henry Morgan Resort have ensured that everythin will be 'top notch' and 'top shelf' but NOT 'top price'! In fact ye'd have to go back several years to find prices this low to celebrate our return to Roatan and our First Annual Sin'gles Wench's and Pirate's Week at Henry Morgan's Resort!

$899+tax gets ye a double occupancy (guaranteed same gender roomie or ye single room is FREE)
$999+tax gets ye a single occupancy (that's right...yer OWN room for $100+tax...now THAT's A PIRATE'S STEAL MATEY)

But HURRY rooms are limited and we are already 50% sold out so far. We have no limits on who can come and ye have no limits on what yer pkg includes...jest about everythin but the kitchen sink*! And if ye mention the Davy Jones Locker Nite Dive...its FREE when ye book and deposit by Oct 1st, 2011!

The week will be full of divin of course including 3 boat dives daily + 1 FREE BOAT Nite Dive for Early Booking + Unlimited Shore Divin...as well as full of prizes, costumes, games and activities. The Captain will host a first rate Pirate's & Wench's Costume Partee and prizes will include FREE DIVIN, FREE BOTTLES OF RUM, FREE DIVIN GEAR & MORE MATEY!

We have ye discounts on nitrox...truly a proper pirate's gas as well as FREE GROG & DRINKS INCLUDING ALCOHOL ALL WEEK LONG! Got a group?...we gots discounts for ye on those too!

Don't have a buddy?
No problem matey! We'll find you a great mate and no scallywags!
Don't have a roomie? No problem matey! We be promisin a same gender roomie or ye single bunk is FREE
Don't have lots of booty? No problem matey! This week is CHEAP but while these prices will last until Nov 12-19th...the rooms will not last long!

For more information contact info@singledivers.com or go to our website at www.SingleDivers.com and click on Roatan Single's Week

*The 'Kitchen Sink' means the followin are not included:

* Airfare
* Nitrox (Its only $120 vs $160+ for the week and covers shoredivin too!)
* Taxes (Yea even the Hondurian Govt needs its 16% share of your booty making the full trip price $1043 fer d/o or $1146 fer s/o)
* Tips, Trainin, and Tours

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users