• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2014-03: A Magical Maldives AGAIN!!! March 16-23, 2014

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#136 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,594 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:47 AM

Hey Susi...we offer them on a 'first asked first served' basis UNLESS you do not have a computer at all and then we obviously try to give anyone without a computer a higher priority regardless of when they signed up.

Cochran Computers will also offer our members some great deals for owning their very own BEST OF CLASS computer that is now the 'ONLY" computer used by:

1. The US Navy
2. The Seal Team
3. All diving militaries in the world
4. And recently chosen by NATO as its only dive computer! WOW!!!!

Its rugged, easy to use and understand, easy to READ, nearly indestructible and now is even cheaper!!!

Contact me for special 'member only pricing' and get a FREE ANALYST SOFTWARE package that normally sells for $200 if you buy a Cochan computer between Jan 1 and March 31st.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#137 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

Paperwork hopefully coming soon.I'm having computer printing issues. I can't get my cannon to work with my airplay. I've recently set up a new network through an Apple Air port extreme which was working. Now neither network is responding. I will attempt again today when I have a few hours to pull my hair out,lol. I will also send Nitrox and some trip payment money today.

Edited by Kimbuddha, 17 January 2014 - 11:22 AM.

If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#138 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,594 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

Thanks Kim! Here's to positive computing power soon! :teeth:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#139 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

Trip Insurance Update: :idea:

Diveassure #202319

Thanks!

:respect:

#140 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,133 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

Trip Insurance Update: :idea:
Diveassure #202319
Thanks!
:respect:

Got it, thanks Jose...
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#141 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,594 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

Hey Jose...GREAT CHOICE!!! I have seen them in ACTION!!! They ROCK!!!

p.s did you list us as your referral partner? It helps us act quicker on your part when the time comes to call them in the event of an emergency!

formerly...

#142 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

Yup! Posted Image

Hey Jose...GREAT CHOICE!!! I have seen them in ACTION!!! They ROCK!!!

p.s did you list us as your referral partner? It helps us act quicker on your part when the time comes to call them in the event of an emergency!

#143 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:25 PM

I have had a crazy couple of weeks. I just realized I'm not even in the special discussions. Probably my fault because of my paperwork. I had several printing issues. I will get something in today. Hopefully someone will send me a password for the forums or just email me if I'm missing anything else important as I'm leaving to Palau Saturday and still getting an empty apartment ready to rent. Only painting and new carpeting left to do. I also got a little obsessed with a paint by numbers I received for my birthday.Posted Image

#144 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,133 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

I have had a crazy couple of weeks. I just realized I'm not even in the special discussions. Probably my fault because of my paperwork. I had several printing issues. I will get something in today. Hopefully someone will send me a password for the forums or just email me if I'm missing anything else important as I'm leaving to Palau Saturday and still getting an empty apartment ready to rent. Only painting and new carpeting left to do. I also got a little obsessed with a paint by numbers I received for my birthday.Posted Image

Kim, check the Maldives PM thread, the top post was updated a while back with a direct link to the SD Forum with the password, it is the last paragraph in the top post.

And yes dear I really could use your docs, including Topic 1), 2), 3), 4) (the new Flight Authorization Form if Kamala is booking any of your flights during the trip) and topic 9) (the Explorer Ventures - Maldives Application/Waiver Form is the third one pinned inside this topic). These are of course all in the Docs Forum topic and the password is always getwet . :respect: Remember the Insurance Summary Form will request that you include scans of your Insurance and C-cards PLUS the photo/signature pages of your passport. :thankyou: and envious of your paint by the numbers birthday present!

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#145 DiviDivaDiver

DiviDivaDiver

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Logged Dives:270+

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

Hi Brad!
I checked all my emails but I don't seem to have the invite link to the Maldives discussion forum that requires the password. (Maybe because of all the drama of "is she or isn't she going"?) If you get a moment, please resend and I will go in and look around. Thanks a bunch! Suzy

#146 DiviDivaDiver

DiviDivaDiver

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Logged Dives:270+

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

TRIP UPDATE: TRIP INSURANCE PURCHASED
TRAVEL GUARD: #915953967

Thanks,
Suzy
Posted Image

#147 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Sent paperwork,including Explorer waiver, excluding roomie survey.No need for airline authorization. I have explorer form and almost packed it for Palau,lol.I am doing Nitrox, will send funds for that. I also am arriving a day early and will need a D/O room of possible, also staying one day late. I can book something myself or go with the gang for the day after the trip.I guess I'll talk to Kamala in Palau. My friends are starting to hate me. I have 3 tropical trips planned between now and may 1st.It's our 21st day below "0" this winter in Chicago. The all time record is 25 days. Ok, I think I'm just about caught up in life to be able to sit down and watch the Olympics for the afternoon.Posted Image

#148 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,133 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

TRIP UPDATE: TRIP INSURANCE PURCHASED
TRAVEL GUARD: #915953967

Thanks,
Suzy
Posted Image

No, thank YOU!! :thankyou: :wavey:

#149 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,133 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Sent paperwork,including Explorer waiver, excluding roomie survey. No need for airline authorization. I have explorer form and almost packed it for Palau, lol. I am doing Nitrox, will send funds for that. I also am arriving a day early and will need a D/O room of possible, also staying one day late. I can book something myself or go with the gang for the day after the trip.I guess I'll talk to Kamala in Palau. My friends are starting to hate me. I have 3 tropical trips planned between now and may 1st. It's our 21st day below "0" this winter in Chicago. The all time record is 25 days. Ok, I think I'm just about caught up in life to be able to sit down and watch the Olympics for the afternoon.Posted Image

Thank you Kim, we received your EV Maldives Application, Insurance Summary and SingleDivers.com Trip Waiver, and I will verify we have the additional trip information you have included in this post. :cool1: We still need the Rooming and Diving Survey Form, hopefully you still have a copy of the one from Saba so you can just tweak it a little and email it to Trips inbox. :thankyou:

#150 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Will do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users