• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2014-07: NC WRECKS & SHARKS.... REDUEX!!! July 17-22, 2014

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Such a great team! :respect: and :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:57 PM

Such a great team! :respect: and :thankyou:

WW did you see Jose's question about whether Diver Down can fill his HP tanks?? I meant to message you but since you noticed the post, please check again and let us all know. (Seems like someone brought HP tanks last year and were able to get fills but not 100% positive.)
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#18 NeedAdventure

NeedAdventure

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:185

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

Maura aka NeedAdventure
Payments Summary To Date:
NC FlyIn Pkg 5/4 or DriveIn Pkg 4/4 (TELL US WHICH PKG): Drive In
D/O or S/O:
D/O
Extra Days/Nights: None

Nitrox Fills (for your tanks): no
Nitrox Rentals (includes fills): yes
Air Fills: (same price as nitrox) no
Air Rentals: (same price as nitrox) no
Documents: SD Waiver: ___ SD Survey___ - SD Ins Summary ___ List when Rec'd & Faxed to SD.com
Dive InsurancePosted Image Current: Name of Provider & Policy DAN #2337613
Trip Insurance CHOOSE A or B or C:
a.
b. I will purchase trip insurancePosted Image to cover this trip
c.
Flight Details: Tell us your flight details here (Must arrive by 3pm on 17th and depart 5pm or later on 22nd)
Other: Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy"
Available Discounts (PLEASE DELETE THOSE THAT YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR):
a. I paid in full by 2-14-14 and got to choose from the limited number of steel 120's or 100's available on this trip AND I will be entered TWICE into a contest to win a new FREE TRI-LENGTH LIONFISH TRAVEL SPEAR
b. I deposited by 2-14-14 and get first dibs on limited STEEL tanks after those paid in full decide what they want or don't want.
c. I deposited by 4-14-14 and I will be entered ONCE into a contest to win a new FREE TRI-LENGTH LIONFISH TRAVEL SPEAR (if paid in full by 2-14-14 you get to add this chance to the 2 you got for early pay)
d. I liked Facebook's Facebook Page HERE and joined SingleDiver's Group HERE for ONE Chance to win a new FREE TRI-LENGTH LIONFISH TRAVEL SPEAR. (Applies even if you have already liked us and/or joined)
e. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
f.
g. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

I'll bring my own weights and can bring extra weights and towels for people flying in :angel2:/>/>
  • WreckWench likes this

#19 NeedAdventure

NeedAdventure

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

I picked the wrong one - I'll be doing D/O NOT S/O (this is what happens after a long, crappy day of traveling)

#20 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

I picked the wrong one - I'll be doing D/O NOT S/O (this is what happens after a long, crappy day of traveling)

Easy fix. Welcome home. ;)

#21 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

Like Clint said Maura, no problem. Welcome aboard Return to Wrecks and Sharks! :diver:
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#22 NeedAdventure

NeedAdventure

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

Super stoked aobut this trip! Also, I'd like to use a cochran computer...more bottom time = more lionfish kills :wakawaka:/>

#23 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:31 AM

Super stoked aobut this trip! Also, I'd like to use a cochran computer...more bottom time = more lionfish kills :wakawaka:

You will need every advantage to match MY Lionfish killing prowess! :ninja: Yes that is a gauntlet being thrown... :diver:

Anyway, you are down for a Cochran! :blush2:

#24 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

I see potential challenges and wagers afoot! I'll try to leave some alive for you two Posted Image!

Super stoked aobut this trip! Also, I'd like to use a cochran computer...more bottom time = more lionfish kills Posted Image

You will need every advantage to match MY Lionfish killing prowess! Posted Image Yes that is a gauntlet being thrown... Posted Image

Anyway, you are down for a Cochran! Posted Image

#25 scubaclint

scubaclint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:17 AM

Yes, a potential challenge with the lionfish as the loser. I like it. :cool1:/>

#26 Muktuk

Muktuk

Getting started

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox,GUE fundies, GUE Rec 2
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

Just back from some local diving here in AK and saw the trip has opened up.
Put in deposit.
Hopefully there is a spot still open.
Marc

#27 scubaclint

scubaclint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

We've got room for you Marc. Go ahead and post your booking template to claim it. :)

#28 Muktuk

Muktuk

Getting started

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox,GUE fundies, GUE Rec 2
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

NAME aka SCREEN NAME MUKTUK
Payments Summary To Date: We will post your payments as we receive them
NC FlyIn Pkg 5/4 or DriveIn Pkg 4/4 (TELL US WHICH PKG): FLY IN
D/O or S/O:
CHOOSE Double or Single Occupancy (All s/o has to be approved by Kamala and are extremely limited possible only 1-2 on this trip) DO
Extra Days/Nights: # of extra nites you plan to stay -

Nitrox Fills: yes or no YES
Nitrox Rentals: yes or no YES
Air Fills: yes or no NO
Air Rentals: yes or no NO
Documents: SD Waiver: ___ SD Survey___ - SD Ins Summary ___ List when Rec'd & Faxed to SD.com
Dive Insurance Current: Name of Provider & Policy # DAN 2070009
Trip Insurance CHOOSE A or B or C: B
a. I have insurance that covers this trip.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip
c. I do not plan to buy trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly
Flight Details: Tell us your flight details here (Must arrive by 3pm on 3rd and depart 5pm or later on 8th)
Other: Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy" DIETARY: NO FISH
a. I paid in full by 2-14-13 and got to choose from the limited number of steel 120's or 100's available on this trip AND I will be entered into a contest to win a new FREE TRI-LENGTH LIONFISH TRAVEL SPEAR
b. I deposited by 2-14-13 and get first dibs on limited STEEL tanks after those paid in full decide what they want or don't want.
c. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
d. I am Active Duty Military in a country that fights for FREEDOM with the USA so I qualify for an add'l $50 off
e. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

• WreckWench likes this

#29 Vanessa789

Vanessa789

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

5. Vanessa aka vanessa789
Payments Summary To Date: Will post payments as received
NC FlyIn Pkg 5/4 or DriveIn Pkg 4/4 (TELL US WHICH PKG): FlyIn Pkg 5/4****
D/O or S/O: D/O
Extra Days/Nights: # of extra nites you plan to stay None
Nitrox Fills (for your tanks): no
Nitrox Rentals (includes fills): yes
Air Fills: (same price as nitrox) no
Air Rentals: (same price as nitrox) no
Weights: How much do you need? (If diving steel deduct 4lbs from diving AL80 OR if planning to bring weights as they will be scarce!) Got my own
Documents: - SD Waiver: Submitted - SD Survey Submitted - SD Ins Summary Submitted
Dive Insurance Current: Name of Provider & Policy # DAN #2440898 EXP 06/30/2015
Trip Insurance CHOOSE A or B or C:
a. I have insurance that covers this trip.
Flight Details: Tell us your flight details here (Must arrive by 3pm on 17th and depart 5pm or later on 22nd)
****Driving in and back with Brad and Kamala, helping with Fly In Tranfers
Other: Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy" None
b. I deposited by 2-14-14 and get first dibs on limited STEEL tanks after those paid in full decide what they want or don't want. Using AL80's
c. I deposited by 4-14-14 and I will be entered ONCE into a contest to win a new FREE TRI-LENGTH LIONFISH TRAVEL SPEAR (if paid in full by 2-14-14 you get to add this chance to the 2 you got for early pay)
d. I liked Facebook's Facebook Page HERE and joined SingleDiver's Group HERE for ONE Chance to win a new FREE TRI-LENGTH LIONFISH TRAVEL SPEAR. (Applies even if you have already liked us and/or joined)
e. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
g. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.
  • WreckWench likes this

#30 NeedAdventure

NeedAdventure

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

Ah, but with my air consumption (and diving the cochran) I will get much more time below to make the kills than you boys :diver:/>

I see potential challenges and wagers afoot! I'll try to leave some alive for you two Posted Image!

Super stoked aobut this trip! Also, I'd like to use a cochran computer...more bottom time = more lionfish kills Posted Image

You will need every advantage to match MY Lionfish killing prowess! Posted Image Yes that is a gauntlet being thrown... Posted Image

Anyway, you are down for a Cochran! Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users