• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2014-10: Oct 18 - 25 AND Oct 25- Nov 1, 2014 Roatan BASHES!!! With Edge & WreckDiving Magazine!!!

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#46 SassyLilCutie

SassyLilCutie

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Board Status:I NEED the Caymans...
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:350+

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

CLINT IS RIGHT!!! PLEASE take the early booking discount at time of booking. DO NOT TRY TO ENTER THE AMT AND HAVE THE SYSTEM SUBTRACT THE DISCOUNT...our portal can only *add* so only enter the price less the discount and then put in the comments you are paying in full before the April 1st deadline and qualify for the $25 or $100 off. Posted Image

Hi Kamala,

I paid the full amount (w/out the $25 discount), so I'm not sure how you want to handle that. You can refund it to my account if you like. Have the accountant private msg me and we'll figure out how to handle it.

If you plan to do any extra dives or tours or nitrox then we'll leave it on the books otherwise go ahead and ask our accountant to refund it to you.

Please just have it refunded as I'm unsure of any extras that I'll be adding on at the moment. ((She/He may have not taken the amount out yet so it can just be corrected to have $25 less)) I don't know who the accountant is or I would ask myself. Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 divenursejackie

divenursejackie

Getting started

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:39

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

Jacqueline aka divenursejackie
Week #1 or Week #2 or Both: week #2
Payment Summary to Date:
Media Luna AI Pkg $1259 d/o or $1491 s/o: S/O
Extra Days/Nights: possible extra day on front end?
Nitrox $150: NO
Boat Night Dive $60: NO
Shark Dive TBD approx $150: not sure yet
Dolphin Dive TBD approx $200: not sure yet
Zipline TBD approx $65: NO (unless I win drawing)
Trip to West End (There will be a fee for travel $TBA): not sure yet
Costume Contest Participation: Yes
School & Life Supplies Participation for orphanage: Yes
Other Activities: Massage
Documents: SD Waiver - __ SD Survey - ____ SD Ins Summary - _____
Dive Insurance CURRENT: Yes DAN
Trip Insurance PLEASE CHOOSE ONE:
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.

Flight Details: List Arrival and Dep Date. (Send detail flight info in Survey) TBD
Other: Special Food Needs? Or anything else we should know!
Available Discounts - List ALL That You Qualify For:
1. Early Pay in Full Discount #1: Sign up and pay in full by April 1st for $100 off S/O, a Free Autographed Scuba CD, and (2)chances to Win Free Oceanview Upgrade, FREE Barbaretta tour and /or Free ZipLine Tour. (Prizes non-transferable)
10. Membership Discount: $25 rebate eligible after trip for SD premier and above membership levels if you file for it (See my signature for link to the forms forum. If you are new to the site send an email to trips@singledivers.com to get the password.)
11. Cash Discount: Price includes cash discount.
12. Early Document Discount: SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip or if signing up within 45 days send your docs within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.

• WreckWench likes this

#48 Bubbles

Bubbles

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

Hey Clint - Can you send me the password to the forms?

I'm in for the second week. Flight was booked tonight and I will do the trip template, payments, etc. tomorrow.

Beth is in! Woot Woot! :)/>/>

"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#49 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,142 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:24 PM

Hey Clint - Can you send me the password to the forms?

I'm in for the second week. Flight was booked tonight and I will do the trip template, payments, etc. tomorrow.

Beth is in! Woot Woot! :)

Hi Beth, I will have the Trip PM Thread set up shortly and add all the Roatan trip goers. The link to the Docs Forum as well as the password will be in the first post as usual. Welcome aboard! :welcome:
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#50 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,612 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

Welcome Beth and Jackie! It will be great to see you BOTH AGAIN!!! :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#51 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,612 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:26 PM

Please just have it refunded as I'm unsure of any extras that I'll be adding on at the moment. ((She/He may have not taken the amount out yet so it can just be corrected to have $25 less)) I don't know who the accountant is or I would ask myself.

Please send an email to accounting@singledivers.com and ask her to refund you the $25 early payment discount. It will take 7-14 business days for the funds to reach your account. Let us know if they do not show up. Thank you, kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#52 divenursejackie

divenursejackie

Getting started

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:39

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

Could I be put on the list for a free cochran computer loaner. Thank you.

#53 SassyLilCutie

SassyLilCutie

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Board Status:I NEED the Caymans...
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:350+

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

Could I be put on the list for a free cochran computer loaner. Thank you.

I will also need a Cochran Computer loaner for the 1st week. Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

I added you both, Jackie and Shelly!

#55 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,142 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

Just completed polish and upload of Booking Templates in Post 3 (Week One) and 4 (Week Two). Please review your Booking template and post a Reply to note any mistakes or updates (excluding Document deliveries, I am still reviewing those). NOTE: If you signed up for Both Weeks you will have identical Booking Templates in each post. Thanks for your help! :wavey:
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#56 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

Clint, thanks for the notification. Unfortunately, I will not be able to join you guys :banghead:

#57 scubaclint

scubaclint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

Clint, thanks for the notification. Unfortunately, I will not be able to join you guys :banghead:/>

Hopefully next time. :)

#58 John57

John57

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:384

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:15 PM

Name – John'57
Week #1 or Week #2 or Both: Week #2
Payment Summary to Date: We list your payments as we receive them.
Media Luna AI Pkg $1259 d/o or $1491 s/o: S/O ($14191) Extra Days/Nights: No
Nitrox $150: YES
Boat Night Dive $60: YES
Shark Dive TBD approx $150: Maybe
Dolphin Dive TBD approx $200: Maybe Zipline TBD approx $65: Maybe Trip to West End (There will be a fee for travel $TBA): Maybe
Costume Contest Participation: Yes
School & Life Supplies Participation for orphanage: Maybe
Other Activities: Lion Fish Hunter course $75.
Documents: SD Waiver – e-mailed SD Survey - e-mailed SD Ins Summary - e-mailed
Dive Insurance CURRENT: Yes, DAN
Trip Insurance :
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.

Flight Details: List Arrival and Dep Date.

Arrive 2014/10.25, Depart 2014/11/01
Other: None

1. Early Pay in Full Discount #1: Sign up and pay in full by April 1st for $100 off S/O, $25 off d/o, a Free Autographed Scuba CD, and (2)chances to Win Free Oceanview Upgrade, Free Nitrox, Free Night Dive, FREE Barbaretta tour and /or Free ZipLine Tour. (Prizes non-transferable)
2. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #2: Sign up and send your deposit by May 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Nitrox
3. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #3: Sign up and send your deposit by June 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Zipline
4. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #4: Sign up and send your deposit by July 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Night
5. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #5: Sign up and send your deposit by August 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Oceanview Room Upgrade
6. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #6: Sign up and send your deposit by Sept 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Scuba Cowboy CD
7. REPEAT SD & HenryMorgan's Discount: $25
Active Military Discount: $25
9. Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE Oceanview Room, zipline, nitrox, Barbaretta Island Tour or night dive for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!)
10. Membership Discount: $25 rebate eligible after trip for SD premier and above membership levels if you file for it (See my signature for link to the forms forum. If you are new to the site send an email to trips@singledivers.com to get the password.)
11. Cash Discount: Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash methods including paypal or credit card
12. Early Document Discount: SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip or if signing up within 45 days send your docs within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.

• WreckWench likes this
And on the eighth day, God said "OK, Murphy, you take over."

#59 scubaclint

scubaclint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

Welcome to the trip John! :)

#60 sonodivegirl79

sonodivegirl79

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:25

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

Christina aka sonodivegirl79
Week #1
Payment Summary to Date: (pd e-check 3/28)
Media Luna AI Pkg $1259 d/o or $1491 s/o: S/O (possible oceanview)
Extra Days/Nights: 0
Nitrox $150: NO
Boat Night Dive $60: NO
Shark Dive TBD approx $150: No
Dolphin Dive TBD approx $200: NO
Zipline TBD approx $65: NO
Trip to West End (There will be a fee for travel $TBA): No
Costume Contest Participation: Yes (maybe Posted Image
School & Life Supplies Participation for orphanage: YES
Other Activities: Interested in possibly obtain NITROX cert if possible
Documents: SD Waiver - __ SD Survey - ____ SD Ins Summary - _____
Dive Insurance CURRENT: Will obtain & update info before trip
Trip Insurance PLEASE CHOOSE ONE: .
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
Flight Details: List Arrival and Dep Date. Arrival 10/18/14 Delta flight 789 arrives 11:11am Depart 10/25/14 Delta flight 371 12:12 pm
Other: Special Food Needs - protein option for breakfast other than eggs (yougart, cheese, etc) - I have an egg allergy
1. Early Pay in Full Discount #1: Sign up and pay in full by April 1st for $100 off S/O, $25 off d/o, a Free Autographed Scuba CD, and (2)chances to Win Free Oceanview Upgrade, Free Nitrox, Free Night Dive, FREE Barbaretta tour and /or Free ZipLine Tour. (Prizes non-transferable)
2. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #2: Sign up and send your deposit by May 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Nitrox
3. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #3: Sign up and send your deposit by June 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Zipline
4. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #4: Sign up and send your deposit by July 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Night
5. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #5: Sign up and send your deposit by August 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Oceanview Room Upgrade
6. Early Booking and Deposit Discount #6: Sign up and send your deposit by Sept 1, and you will get (1) chance to win FREE Scuba Cowboy CD
9. Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE Oceanview Room, zipline, nitrox, Barbaretta Island Tour or night dive for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!)
11. Cash Discount: Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash methods including paypal or credit card

Edited by sonodivegirl79, 28 March 2014 - 04:48 PM.

• WreckWench likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users