• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CLOSED: July 2-9, 2022 COZUMEL Dive & Grill HIKA INPUTS & TRIP BUILD OUT PLAN

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 August 2021 - 05:10 PM

Although not an error, just recommendations:

I would put some inventory in the D/O non-diver price.  Someone may be looking at the trip for them and a spouse/friend and never book or tell you because they don’t think they can make it happen with “No availability” in the non-diver package.  Put one or two in here initially, take them out later when you need D/O diver spots.

Similarly, put a price and some availability in the Non-Diver S/O package.  Or at least a note that says they are available by special request contact trips (or something similar)…. Right now if I wanted it, I wouldn’t know how to book it or what to do for help.  You do this for the Classes, so I would think the words would be similar.

Great suggestions Pam!!! I agree with ALL OF THEM!!!

Butch can you add /modify spots as follows: ( I have a few extra spots I did not list so we can put the into the non diving spots)

• 12  Superior All Inclusive DIVING Pkg  7 nites 5 days 2 tank Diving D/O $1534 $1540 or $1495 CASH
  • 08  Superior All Inclusive DIVING Pkg  7 nites 5 days Diving  S/O $1952  or $1895 CASH
  • 02  Superior All Inclusive NON DIVER (No Activities ) Pkg  7 nites 6 days Beach Only D/O $1025 or $995 CASH
  • Superior All Inclusive NON DIVER (No Activities ) Pkg  7 nites 6 days Beach Only S/O $ or $TBA CASH (available upon request via trips@singledivers.com)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 01 August 2021 - 05:20 PM

OK added 2 non diver spots to HIKA.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 06:06 PM

Thanks Butch...anyway to add a note about reaching out for the s/o non diver spot?

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#19 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 08:52 AM

Thanks Butch...anyway to add a note about reaching out for the s/o non diver spot?

In HIKA I think we can list it with 0 spots and have it say to call.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 09:05 AM

In HIKA I think we can list it with 0 spots and have it say to call.

Great let's do that! Thank you! For some reason I thought I had figured this out once but can't find it. :(

formerly...

#21 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 09:10 AM

OK I added it with a price placeholder so will need to update that.

I think all of the things Pam found have been fixed but will double check.

I do see one thing in the #4 that is not in #1 and is a question several have on the current September trip:

Guided Shore Night Dives $21 FULL PRICE (OR $8 upgrade with unlimited shorediving),

It doesn't show up in #1 on either trip and is not accounted for in HIKA.  So may need to clarify that / add to the #1 post and add another option in HIKA.

Edited by Cajun Diver, 04 August 2021 - 09:11 AM.

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 09:11 AM

OK I added it with a price placeholder so will need to update that.

I think all of the things Pam found have been fixed but will double check.

I do see one thing in the #4 that is not in #1 and is a question several have on the current September trip:

Guided Shore Night Dives $21 FULL PRICE (OR $8 upgrade with unlimited shorediving),

It doesn't show up in #1 on either trip and is not accounted for in HIKA.  So may need to clarify that / add to the #1 post.

They will MANUALLY pay me the $8 otherwise we will have people signing up for the guided $8 shore dive. So no need to set up in Hika. They can just pay me directly. Tks,

formerly...

#23 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 08:35 AM

I will be redoing this one today since we used the trip build out for the January trip.

Edited by Cajun Diver, 21 October 2021 - 08:38 AM.

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 12:05 PM

NEW DISCOUNTS:

• PAY IN FULL  at time of Booking by Oct 30, 2021 for $75 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZM75EBD2)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking by Nov 20, 2021 for FREE BOAT NIGHT DIVE worth $67 or FREE GUIDED SHORE DIVE off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMNITEEB21...MUST SIGN UP FOR NITE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking from Nov 20 to Dec 20, 2021 for FREE GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE worth $22 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMGSNDEBD2...MUST SIGN UP FOR GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Book anytime: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Stream2Sea Travel Product Pkg (drawing at resort) and Discount Coupons OFF Grilling and Smoking products from select suppliers!
  • Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors or SD merchandise for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to trips@singledivers.com with links to your postings along with COZUMEL July 22 SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
  • Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
  • Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
  • Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to admin@singledivers.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
  • SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.

formerly...

#25 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 12:07 PM

I will be redoing this one today since we used the trip build out for the January trip.

I think I guessed the codes correctly. If not pls fix and advise so I can add to the trip details correctly. Tks,

ps. all pricing from Jan will remain the same for July.

This includes the add on's.

formerly...

#26 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 01:17 PM

NEW DISCOUNTS:

• PAY IN FULL  at time of Booking by Oct 30, 2021 for $75 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZM75EBD2)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking by Nov 20, 2021 for FREE BOAT NIGHT DIVE worth $67 or FREE GUIDED SHORE DIVE off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMNITEEB21...MUST SIGN UP FOR NITE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking from Nov 20 to Dec 20, 2021 for FREE GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE worth $22 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMGSNDEBD2...MUST SIGN UP FOR GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Book anytime: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Stream2Sea Travel Product Pkg (drawing at resort) and Discount Coupons OFF Grilling and Smoking products from select suppliers!
  • Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors or SD merchandise for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to trips@singledivers.com with links to your postings along with COZUMEL July 22 SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
  • Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
  • Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
  • Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to admin@singledivers.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
  • SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.

Only change is the second coupon for the night dive and the dates are between Oct 30 and Nov 20 going by the way we did it for January:

• Pay in full at time of Booking between Oct 30 and by Nov 20, 2021 for FREE BOAT NIGHT DIVE worth $67 or FREE GUIDED SHORE DIVE off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMNITEEBD2 2CZMNITEEB21...MUST SIGN UP FOR NITE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking from Nov 20 to Dec 20, 2021 for FREE GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE worth $22 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMGSNDEBD2...MUST SIGN UP FOR GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP

#27 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 01:37 PM

Trip finished and Kamala's spot booked.

INVENTORY set using info in post #1:

20 dive spots broken down as follows:

12  d/o diver spots

8 s/o diver spots

Both non diver packages set to 0.  Let me know if that needs to change.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#28 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 06:58 AM

Trip finished and Kamala's spot booked.

INVENTORY set using info in post #1:

20 dive spots broken down as follows:

12  d/o diver spots

8 s/o diver spots

Both non diver packages set to 0.  Let me know if that needs to change.

Go ahead and put 1 non diver single room in the inventory (if we have a price for it) and 2 non divers in inventory. Take the s/o spot to 6.  Thank you!

formerly...

#29 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 08:49 AM

Go ahead and put 1 non diver single room in the inventory (if we have a price for it) and 2 non divers in inventory. Take the s/o spot to 6.  Thank you!

OK spots updated to 2 Non Diver (no activities) D/O and Diver (S/O) spot changed to 6.

No price for diver single room listed but used $1,437 since that is the difference ($412) between Diver (S/O) ($1,952) and Diver D/O ($1,540) and adding that to the Non Diver (D/O) $1,025 comes out to $1,437 credit price.

Diver S/O 1,952 - Diver D/O 1,540 = $412

Non Diver D/O of 1,025  + 412 = 1,437.

Cash price would be $1,395.

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:07 AM

OK spots updated to 2 Non Diver (no activities) D/O and Diver (S/O) spot changed to 6.

No price for diver single room listed but used $1,437 since that is the difference ($412) between Diver (S/O) ($1,952) and Diver D/O ($1,540) and adding that to the Non Diver (D/O) $1,025 comes out to $1,437 credit price.

Diver S/O 1,952 - Diver D/O 1,540 = $412

Non Diver D/O of 1,025  + 412 = 1,437.

Cash price would be $1,395.

Thanks Butch. That is close enough!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users