• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

SOLD OUT!!2025 REDUEX....SAVE THE DATES & NOTIFY ME WHEN OPEN: 2025: TUBBATAHA REDUEX HERE WE COME AGAIN!!!... May 31- Jun 7, 2025 in the Philippines!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 18 May 2023 - 07:20 AM

On 2023-05-18 07:52, Rosemarie aka roro wrote:
   Re: 2025 Tubbataha Preferences
   Rosemarie: add 7 day before and after, but will be flexible to work with group.

On 2023-05-18 08:35, Sally aka Saltea wrote:
  Re: 2025 Tubbataha Preferences
  Sally aka Saltea - upper bunk

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#32 Rpos

Rpos

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:112

Posted 18 May 2023 - 07:58 AM

Hi, I thought that I had put myself down for this but don't see my name on the list (although I am receiving updates). 

I don't mind doing 5 days before or 5 days after.

Happy to share a cabin - up or down!

Regards,

Richard

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 18 May 2023 - 08:56 AM

Hi, I thought that I had put myself down for this but don't see my name on the list (although I am receiving updates). 

I don't mind doing 5 days before or 5 days after.

Happy to share a cabin - up or down!

Regards,

Richard

You must be following this topic because as you say...we do not have you on the list for this trip. I am just starting the discussion for everyone on the list about the special booking parameters for this trip... normally  we let people sign up ..first come first served and then we use your online rooming surveys to match based upon your preferences which has become a hallmark of our club.

However this boat is one of very very very few to even offer this destination and they have an upper and lower bunk. Some members can no longer force the body into an upper bunk so are willing to pay more for the lower bunk. Some members love the idea of paying less for the upper bunk...so we plan to book all the upper bunks first as that will determine  the gender of the lower bunks. So we will add your name to the master NOTIFY WHEN OPEN FOR BOOKING... and add you to the discussion we just started yesterday on getting this trip ready for booking so people know they have a spot or not.

Perfect timing....

NOTE:  You will need to upgrade your membership to our premier or above levels... follow the steps below and consider paypal so it auto triggers your membership NOW vs 3 days from now when our manual process will be thru each step of the process.  :wacko:   And as an added bonus... your membership can renew automatically if you use paypal if you toggle the auto pay so you simply cancel when you want... and don't worry about missing a coveted spot on a trip because your membership is not current. It happens a lot...

Let us know if any more questions and thanks for monitoring this topic... Kamala

How Do I Upgrade my Membership or Renew my Membership?

• www.singledivers.com
  • click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
  • Login in the upper right (you know you are logged in when you see your screen name vs guest)
  • Click on the white links in the dark blue bar....the last one is MEMBERSHIP
  • Choose Premier (or higher) or if you are active duty military choose our Diver's In Uniform and we will work with you to validate your complementary membership. OTHERWISE... choose the payment option of either paypal or the SD payment portal
  • if you choose paypal your membership will be upgraded automatically and you can proceed immediately to book per the instructions below.
  • If you choose the SD payment portal please allow 3 days for your subscription to be cleared, validated and manually upgraded
  • Once your membership is upgraded you can book a trip with us.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#34 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 18 May 2023 - 03:31 PM

Rec'd via email:

Upper bunk is good for me.

Liveaboard then 7-day Dumaguette trip.  No PG trip.

Thank you.

Best,
Ernest
aka diveangel6

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#35 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 20 May 2023 - 10:35 AM

On 2023-05-20 11:52, Jeffrey aka o2dive12 wrote:

I'm planning 5 days prior in PG, the Liveaboard, and 5 days post in Dumaguette. I can do a top bunk, no worries.

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#36 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 20 May 2023 - 11:08 AM

On 2023-05-20 11:52, Jeffrey aka o2dive12 wrote:

I'm planning 5 days prior in PG, the Liveaboard, and 5 days post in Dumaguette. I can do a top bunk, no worries.

Noted on the master list... thankyou

formerly...

#37 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 20 May 2023 - 11:54 AM

NOTE:

There are 4 spots for shared bed cabins... meaning 2 cabins for 2 people but in a shared bed. Let us know VIA TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM  if you wish the suite with shared bed...this can be a couple or two gals etc.  Or you can post in this topic to let us know you want the suite.

GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP UPGRADED...ITS TIME:

We are very close to opening this trip for upper spot booking so please be sure your membership is upgraded as you can not book until it is.

Please tell us what level of bunk you want... if your name is not on this list...we do not know what you want and will be sending out the invites to ONLY those with E for either or U for upper.  

We hope you keep your membership current at all times...but we know its not always possible... but if you do not want to miss out...please get your membership updated. PLEASE USE PAYPAL as its automatic and will not take the normal 3 days to do manually. :thankyou:

UPDATES:

• 5-17-23: PM discussion started to address novel booking parameters for this trip. Your dues must be upgraded to participate in this very important discussion.
  • 5-18-23: Plan for booking to accommodate upper vs lower bunk issues set up and advised via PM to everyone on the NOTIFY WHEN OPEN FOR BOOKING list who have upgraded membership
  • 5-19-23: Notice to open soon and last call for info sent via PM and posted in forums.
  • NAMES IN PURPLE MEAN YOUR DUES ARE NOT CURRENT... PLEASE UPDATE THEM TO PARTICIPATE

1.  Kamala aka WreckWench E  PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each
  2.  Debbie aka dkal    PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each.
  3. Trisha aka diveps   PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each
  4.  MaryAnn aka MantaMaryann    No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  5.  Sally aka Saltea   U  PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each (but will follow what the majority wants to keep transfers low)
  6.  Sandy aka SandyBeach  No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  7.  Janice aka Live4Scuba  No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  8.  Douglas aka uh20luvr   No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  9.  Debra aka deb4diving   No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  10.  Teresa aka watergirl  L  No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  11.  Rosemarie aka roro   U  PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each (but will follow what the majority wants to keep transfers low)
  12.  Karen aka Karie68 E   No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  13.  Ellen aka Sea Lassie No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  14. Jeff aka o2dive12  E  5 days before or 5 days after
  15.  Lori aka DverLori   No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  16.  Earnest aka diveangel6     No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  17.  Barbara aka QuiltingDiver     No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  18.  Ashraf aka Cheetah    No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  19.  Melissa aka Waterbaby71     No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  20.  Kate aka scubak8     PG first then Liveaboard
  21. Richard aka Rpos  E   - 5 days before or 5 days after. 
  22. ,

formerly...

#38 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 20 May 2023 - 04:07 PM

Jason I'm so sorry I eff'd this up.... I see you asked to be on 2024 wait list and 2025 Notify on Sept 11, 2022.

HERE is the post documenting...thanks for catching it and per your email you want E upper or lower?  Got it!

formerly...

#39 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 20 May 2023 - 04:13 PM

Adding Jason aka Jelly Magnet for possible s/o.

NOTE:  JUST SO YOU KNOW...the s/o price for either year is 2x the d/o price less $100. So basically you are paying for 2 spots less $100 bucks. Not sure anyone's blood is rich enough for that. Not like our Red Sea trip where the s/o was reasonable.

WELL DANG...EVEN WORSE... HERE IS THE POST WHERE I SAID I added you...but left you off the list. So you are OFFICIALLY between Tricia and Maryann.  

Please forgive me...   :pray:

• Jelly Magnet likes this

formerly...

#40 davewave3283

davewave3283

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Logged Dives:97

Posted 21 May 2023 - 11:16 AM

Please add me to the notify list for this trip

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 21 May 2023 - 11:38 AM

Please add me to the notify list for this trip

DONE!!!  You have great taste in trips!! 

Are you interested in an upper bunk or lower bunk?  Lower is same price as the suite and the upper is $1000 off.  Also the resort requires a 5 day if possible but in some cases 3 day stay at one resort or the other. Since most are doing 5-7 days at one or both resorts on either side of the liveaboard there are plenty to spread out the price of transfers.

However I do have 1-2 people wanting to only do 3 days due to work obligations on the front end in PG so that would help offset the price of higher private transfers.

Let us know... because this trip is unique and has so many upper bunks...we are booking the trip by the upper bunks FIRST and then doing the lower bunks by the gender of the upper bunks.

We need to know which bunk so you get invited to book accordingly. This is only the 2nd time we have effectively booked a trip privately without opening to general booking BECAUSE ITS NOT A TYPICAL trip and we've had to give a sizeable discount to get people to take the upper bunks.

Let us know... we'd love to have you join on a trip soon!  Kamala

formerly...

#42 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 22 May 2023 - 01:51 PM

Email from Deb aka dkal:  I want upper bunk

formerly...

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 22 May 2023 - 03:41 PM

LAST CALL FOR INPUT REQUESTS FOR EVERYONE ON THE "EARLY NOTIFY WHEN OPEN LIST"... ONLY THOSE WHO STATE THEY ARE INTERESTED IN AN UPPER BUNK OR STATE "EITHER" WILL GET THE NEXT INVITE TO BOOK THE REMAINING UPPER BUNKS:

So if you are interested in the upper bunk or don't care but want a spot no matter what... you need to let us know. We are going to start the SECOND AND FINAL ROUND OF UPPER BUNK BOOKINGS hopefully before I leave for CUBA since it takes time to work thru getting people signed up. Once we fill the remaining upper bunks then we will invite all those wanting lower bunks to book the remaining lower bunks but this will be after Cuba since I doubt all the upper bunks will fill before departing.  More than likely there will be more people wanting each category of rooms than we have bunks for so....

• If your membership is not upgraded...you can not book a spot.
  • If you do not reply to to our requests HERE  or via trips@singledivers.com we will assume you are no longer interested in a spot on this trip and will not get an invite to book a spot
  • We already started booking the upper bunks based upon the feedback we had over the weekend.
  • We then did the first round of lower bunks based upon the gender of the upper bunks which was 3 women and 1 male in round one upper bunk bookings.
  • NOTE: We ARE rewardIng those who have signed up for the NOTIFY ME WHEN OPEN FOR BOOKING LIST first before going public. However you must let us know which level of bunk or room you want so we can invite you to book the right spot option.  :thankyou:
  • FINAL NOTE: For our new people this is NOT how we normally do trips. You get on the notify me when open list and when its open you get an email saying...its open and everyone books. This is very weird because of the upper bunk situation. Thank you for understanding.

GREAT NEWS...BOOKING HAS BEGUN AND WE'VE COMPLETED 3 ROUNDS OF BOOKINGS AS FOLLOWS:

We started booking of the upper bunks and 4 people signed up... 3 women and 1 male.

We then did 2 rounds of lower bunk bookings... all the women who had L or E next to their name and had updated membership since you can't book a spot with out your membership being current. The booking invite was sent via email from kamala

We then did the lower bunk round for men who were upgraded, had expressed interest in a L bunk.

We still have the following booking phases left:

• 4 spots shared bed bookings
  • 2 spots upper bunks
  • 2 spots lower bunks

WE ARE DOING LAST CALL BEFORE GOING PUBLIC FOR ANYONE WANTING AN UPPER BUNK WHO WAS NOT LISTED AS AN UPPER BUNK PRIOR TO 5-21-23 AND/OR DID NOT GET A SPOT IN THE FIRST ROUND OF BOOKINGS:

You must let us know what you want... the following people have NOT told us what they want...upper...lower....or either. :thankyou:

MISSING CRITICAL INFORMATION TO SEND BOOKING INVITE TO/JUST GOT THAT INFO 5-21-23 OR LATER:  NOTE:  Those in purple do not have upgraded memberships so can book

1. Debbie aka dkal  PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each.   NOTE: Got upper designation 5-21-23 will be on next invite round
  2.  MaryAnn aka MantaMaryann  ?   No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  3.  Janice aka Live4Scuba  No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  4.  Douglas aka uh20luvr  No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  5.  Debra aka deb4diving  ?  No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  6.  Earnest aka diveangel6  ?   No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  7.  Melissa aka Waterbaby71 ?    No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  8. Richard aka Rpos  E   - 5 days before or 5 days after.
  9. Dave aka davewave3283    ???

HAVE CORRECT INFORMATION FOR BOOKING OF UPPER OR LOWER OR EITHER OR SHARED BED... if you did not get a spot you will be added to the next round again when the level of rooming you want is ready to book:

• Kamala aka WreckWench E  PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each
  • Trisha aka diveps   PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each
  • Jason aka Jelly Magnet E  5-7 days before and 5-7 days after - NOTE: was supposed to be added 9-11-22 see post below
  • Sally aka Saltea   U  PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each (but will follow what the majority wants to keep transfers low)
  •  Sandy aka SandyBeach  No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  • Teresa aka watergirl  L  PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each (but will follow what the majority wants to keep transfers low)
  •  Rosemarie aka roro   U  PG first then Liveaboard then Dumaguette after for 7 days each (but will follow what the majority wants to keep transfers low)
  •  Karen aka Karie68 E  Looking to do the min # days in PG and have someone to share the transfers with.
  •  Ellen aka Sea Lassie 5 days before and 5 days after
  •  Jeff aka o2dive12  E  5 days before and 5 days after
  • Lori aka DverLori   L  No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  • Barbara aka QuiltingDiver  suite/shared bed   No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  • Ashraf aka Cheetah  suite/shared bed   No Pre or Post Dive Info Provided
  •  Kate aka scubak8  U  PG first then Liveaboard

DID NOT GET THE FIRST ROUND OF BOOKING INVITES EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE ON THE 2ND LIST THAT SAYS YOU ARE GOOD TO GO?

PLEASE check your spam folders and/or whitelist SingleDivers.com so you get our emails. So much goes to spam these days... you really need to check...

If not in spam and you did not get the first booking email... please email trips@singledivers.com so we can verify your email in our system. :thankyou:

ps. We did that for Tricia already... anyone else?

formerly...

#44 Seabird

Seabird

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Logged Dives:160

Posted 22 May 2023 - 08:46 PM

Please add me to the notify list. Either top or bottom bunk is fine.   PG 5 days first then Liveaboard.   Thanks!

#45 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 22 May 2023 - 09:08 PM

Please add me to the notify list. Either top or bottom bunk is fine.   PG 5 days first then Liveaboard.   Thanks!

Kim thanks for letting us know what we need... you are on the list.

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users