WOW its been so long since we've been to the MALDIVES... YAY!!! This trip only has 12 spots so will sell out fast. Its one of the top rated boats in the region with the most decorated and renown guides in all the Maldives. So get on the 'NOTIFY WHEN OPEN' LIST SO YOU CAN GET 2023 PRICING IN 2024!! November is one of the best months to visit Maldives. You can expect dry, sunny days and clear blue skies in Maldives in November. Since it is the end of the wet season with short rainy days, the weather conditions remain appropriate during mid-day with around 27 degrees celsius, which can soar up to 29 degrees celsius. As the water begins to clear up, it becomes the perfect time for scuba diving or snorkelling. November is during peak tourist season in Maldives, so plan to lock in air early especially if using miles and we will lock in our hotel contract early to save money as well.
The best time for schooling mantas are July to mid November...MANTAS HERE WE COME!!!!
Whalesharks are seen 70% of the year...so fingers crossed!
Water temps are 83-84 nearly year round and 86 air temps.
SEE FOR YOURSELF HERE!!! (coming soon)
To celebrate SD will offer some fun early bookings specials plus a way for a limited number of SingleDivers.com members who have attended our trips before and/or watched our Dream Dive Destination MALDIVES to get a guaranteed spot on this coveted trip! But don't worry...
- we have a good number of spots IF YOU ACT QUICKLY
- so check out the details below...
- get your name on the NOTIFY LIST
- and get ready to START DREAMING OF WHALESHARKS, MANTAS, and AMAZING MALDIVES DIVING!!!
SAVE THE DATES...& ADVISE WHEN OPEN FOR BOOKING:
Nov 2-11, 2024 aboard the "Manthiri" Maldives Luxury Liveaboard with buffer days before the trip to ensure we do not miss the boat! Don't Miss This One!!!
See more pictures HERE Coming soon!
We will have full details on this amazing trip soon! Please start the planning process to join us!
Date: Nov 2-11, 2024 Liveaboard "Manthiri" diving MAGICAL MALDIVES 1-3 days prior for buffer days or rest/relax and 9 days on the boat + a chance to divert to Dubai or Doha before or after to break up the trip.
Where: ....The Maldives are a chain of atolls in the Indian Ocean with many ONLY reachable by liveaboard or seaplane. The Maldives are known for world class epic diving....with huge quantities of marine life, fast paced action and big animals such as SHARKS AND MANTAS AND EVEN WHALESHARKS.
How: SingleDivers.com will help you with every step of the way. We will fly to Male then arrange transfers to either a local resort or stay at the famous airport resort then transfer by small boats to the liveaboard where we will dive on our luxury liveaboard for 8 glorious days and then transfer back to the airport to prepare to head home.
Why: We have wanted to return to the Maldives for YEARS....but never could secure a date with a stellar operation. As is often the case in the world... the operator we used the last time...is no longer 'best in class' and so we needed to find a new one. With only 12 spots on this trip our 2024 TRIP will sell out very quickly so get on the notify list so you are one of the lucky ones to join this epic trip.
And if Covid has taught us anything its that 'time and life is fragile and fleeting'. Seize life and opportunities NOW...they may not come again! AND SPEAKING OF COVID & Entry Requirements...monitor ongoing STATUS HERE.
NOTE: No testing to enter the country is required nor are covid vaccinations. You will need to fill out an online Traveler Declaration form within 72 hours to the flight time but that is it as of Jan 2023.
Pricing: NOTE: We are getting 2023 pricing for 2024. A fuel surcharge may be applied 30 days out but for now all good news. Liveaboard Pricing 2023 price of $4909, pp d/o deluxe cabin CASH or $5057 Credit
Package will Include:
- Airport transfers in Male
- 10 Days/9 Nights aboard the Manthiri based on double occupancy Nov 2-11, 2024
- 3 to 4 Dives per day (First and last days 2 dives per day)
- Meals, bottled water, juices, coffee, and tea (Alcoholic and soft drinks are for sale.)
- Tanks, lead and weight belts
- 16% Food/Services Tax
- $6 per night Government Green Tax
- Sponsored corporate partner goodies and more
NOTE: We strongly recommend you add 1-3 days prior to the trip to ensure you and your bags arrive timely. IF YOU MISS THE BOAT....YOU MISS THE TRIP. Liveaboard rider insurance is quite high...usually higher than the cost of a few extra buffer days prior to the trip. We will book a group hotel and handle this for you...all you have to do is show up and dive.
There are a few things to do in Male before the trip and we will share those with you so you can decide how early to arrive and what you want to do. Male is predominately a party and tourist island which is very crowded and densely packed with people and tourists. Many of the world's 'who who' come and play in super high end elite hotels in Male which have roof top pools, even a beach overlooking the ocean. Sometimes its fun to get a day pass to just see what all the jazz is about... and we can help with that too.
Single Occupancy Price: There is only a $100 discount for a single occupancy off the price of 2 spots. So for most if not all...this is too prohibitive. If you want a single then we will have you pay for a double and THEN set up a special add on for you only to pay for a second double occupancy less $100. This option will not be configured in the booking system so email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested IF we have 2 spots left in inventory.
We strongly recommend a minimum of 1-3 days before the trip to ensure you and your bags arrive in time for our epic liveaboard. If you miss the boat...you miss the trip... you will need DIVE and TRIP insurance for this trip.
1-3 days in Male BEFORE the trip
9 days at sea (itinerary to be announced)
1-3 days after for optional side trip to Dubai or Doha to break up the trip
Timing looks like this:
- Fly to Male 1-3 days prior to ensure you and your bags all arrive before the boat departs so depart Oct 30, 24 if you want part of 1 extra day in Male or depart Oct 28th if you want part of 3 extra days in Male. (SD.com will set up a group hotel to ensure a safe, vetted and comfortable place for us all to meet up. You do not want to be spread out on this island nor in this region of the world. While safe in numbers, it is not recommended to travel solo throughout the region.
- International dateline travel allowance is 1 day or travel and 1 day to compensate for the dateline so 2 days prior meaning Oct 31, 2024
- Liveaboard Nov 2-9, 2024
- Returning home will benefit from the dateline but we may need to overnight in Male one night before our international flights. If we do then our return will be approx Nov 10 or 11 depending on where you are flying too.
Other Interesting Stuff: This will be the 4th or 5th SD Group Trip to the MALDIVES but it's been a really long time since we've been...and with this boat ONLY CARRYING 12 PASSENGERS + 12 CREW.....IT WILL NOT LAST LONG!!!
What: Save these dates....simply post in this topic to have us add your name to the "I'm Interested List" and we will let you know when this trip is open for booking Or you can send an email to email@example.com with your screen name, email you used to register on the SD.com site with and that you'd like to be added to the notify list!
ALSO....tell us if you want to arrive a few days early to be sure you do not miss the boat?
NOT A MEMBER YET? Simply click on REGISTER in the upper right and CREATE A FUN SCREEN NAME such as WreckWench or ScubaPunk or CajunDiver or Luv2Dive etc and then you can post to SAVE THE DATE yourself! (Note only upgraded members of our club can book our trips so get a head start on that process now!)
NEED HELP? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for assistance.
ADD MY NAME TO THE NOTIFY LIST (just login and post below to be added to the list):
- Kamala aka WreckWench - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Sally aka saltea - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Tricia aka diveps - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Ed aka Diver Ed - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Brad aka dive_sail_etc - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Jason aka Jelly Magnet - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Kelly aka Idreaminsaltwater - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Cecile aka Zil - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Rosemarie aka roro - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Theresa aka watergirl - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Deb aka dkal - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Jeff aka o2dive12 - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Teresa aka just4trix - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Scott aka Starshark12003 - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Diana aka SharkB8 - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Chris aka RN Sharks - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Ted aka Busy Boys Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Jang aka Jang - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Lori aka SalishSeagal - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Sharon aka Ocean Girl - Liveaboard + ???
- Lori aka diver diva - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Ernest aka diveangel6 - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Mike aka SeaMike - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Melissa aka Waterbaby71 - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- David aka Davewave3286 - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Keith aka MNJoe - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
- Jodie aka waterchick - Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat
Edited by dive_sail_etc, 26 May 2023 - 07:11 AM.