• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

PNW Underwater Treasure Hunt - Booth! NEED HELP!

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#61 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 20 March 2005 - 05:56 PM

Do you guys have all the volunteer staff and booth staff covered?

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#62 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 20 March 2005 - 06:07 PM

WW was looking for 10 of us. I think at last count we had 6 or 7.. Are you thinking of flying out to WA and hanging with us?
Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

#63 CaptainRonPdx

CaptainRonPdx

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Cert Level:TriMix Rebreather
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 20 March 2005 - 06:22 PM

so this is pretty funny, I get a call from rick on the bandito and he says, "dude, i have been gettting a bunch of calls from people about this single divers thing, do you have any idea what this is about?"

i says, yup rick its all my fault, but i foisted some of the blame off on Kamela for heading out our way.

So who has commited to rick that they are going to dive on sunday? please email me so i will know how many to expect. send me a cell # too. ron@tmishop.com or call me at 503 349 8849.

I didnt ask rick but i remember the price to be about $65 for the day with lunch. a tip for the divemaster is always appreicated, they are volunteers.

the typical sites that are in reach of the bandito are
dalco wall
KVI reef
sunrise beach
narrows bridge drift dive
maury island barges
zee's reef

and a couple more that i cant pull out of my tired brain right now.

all sites are good, but some are better for newbies to the area, so probably not narrows or dalco, the rest are fine. I will most likely leave it up to rick, who is the tide and current master to decide which sites to visit.

#64 Brinybay

Brinybay

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:580

Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:04 PM

So who has commited to rick that they are going to dive on sunday? please email me so i will know how many to expect. send me a cell # too. ron@tmishop.com or call me at 503 349 8849.

I didnt ask rick but i remember the price to be about $65 for the day with lunch. a tip for the divemaster is always appreicated, they are volunteers.

the typical sites that are in reach of the bandito are
dalco wall
KVI reef
sunrise beach
narrows bridge drift dive
maury island barges
zee's reef

I can't commit until I get more specifics - Meet place, meet time, payment types accepted, due date, and of course a definite cost. Usually the person booking the trip gets that info and passes it on.
"The cure for anything is saltwater--sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesen

"A good marriage is like an interlocking neurosis, where the rocks in one person's head fill up the holes in the other's."

#65 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:46 PM

I can't commit until I get more specifics - Meet place, meet time, payment types accepted, due date, and of course a definite cost. Usually the person booking the trip gets that info and passes it on.

Hey I'll work the details out and set this up. Ron suggest the guy and I'll get this organized for everyone...afterall...its what I do!!! :welcome:

Hey George aka Tolly...we'd love to have you help us out! Its only a one day show compared to BTS but if we have enough man and woman power...they (the PNW) will NEVER know what hit them! Heck I think you single handedly signed up half the people from the NE....ESPECIALLY all the gals!! :hiya:

Should we do an obnoxious bright pink lipstick competition? She with the brightest, pinkest lipstick wins?

Absolutely! Its official....the brighter pink the better. We'll have to make up some signage. We'll offer the raffel tickets for the Toys for $5 each or buy 3 or 5 (whatever qty we agree on_ and you'll get a kiss from one of our bevy's of beauties...pink lipstick and all! How does that sound? -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#66 CaptainRonPdx

CaptainRonPdx

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Cert Level:TriMix Rebreather
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:20 AM

I seem to recall that i posted the dive operators name and phone number for those interested to call and make your arrangements. this started out as just getting Kamala in the water locally, so i made a reservation for the two of us, now that it is growing im not sure how yall want to handle it. I believe, from what Rick has told me, that others have reserved spots, so any others who want to go, call rick and get a spot, the number is a few posts back, or go to www.banditocharters.com

#67 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:43 PM

I have Rick lined up for the Bandito dive for myself and Kamala, anyone else want in call Rick at 253 973 0370 to reserve your spot. this is on may 1st.

Here it is again, so people don't have to go back through posts.
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#68 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:57 PM

I'm calling Rich right now. Who has arranged diving with the boat directly? -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#69 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:02 PM

I'm calling Rich right now. Who has arranged diving with the boat directly? -ww

I called Rick and left a message but have not heard back from him..
Count me in. I would love to dive Sunday with this group...
WW do you have a SD flag?? Looks like we are taking over the Bandito Boat...
:respect:

#70 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:33 PM

Just called Rick and this is now our FIRST OFFICIAL SINGLEDIVERS.COM PNW DIVE TRIP!!!! :P

We are diving on Sunday May 1st with www.banditocharters.com and we have 8-10 spots reserved right now. The price is $65 which as Ron says includes a full lunch including sodas and water. Dive tips are extra but that's cool too.

We'll meet at the Pt Defiance dock at 8am for pick up. (see directions on the website.)

I have arranged to take care of payment to the boat with Rick at his request and that is cool with me that so you can pay me just as you would any other SD trip.

I'll even post it in our official trip postings so others can join us!

formerly...

#71 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:34 PM

I had also left a message with Rick. I called him back a moment ago and he said he had just talked with Kamala. He said he turned over a list of names of people who had already called in to Kamala. Does that soudn right Kamala? And if so, are Colleen and I on the list in addition to you and Ron? Thanks for doing what you do so well! :P
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#72 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:37 PM

I had also left a message with Rick. I called him back a moment ago and he said he had just talked with Kamala. He said he turned over a list of names of people who had already called in to Kamala. Does that soudn right Kamala? And if so, are Colleen and I on the list in addition to you and Ron? Thanks for doing what you do so well! :P

Yes..Rick said that Greg and Colleen had called and you and Ron. He was quite happy to let me handle it and quite tickled to hear about our group! He will also be at the underwater hunt so all in all this will work out very good for us! WOO!!! HOO!!! -ww

p.s. see first post for full details and list of names working and diving! -ww

formerly...

#73 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:49 PM

WW was looking for 10 of us. I think at last count we had 6 or 7.. Are you thinking of flying out to WA and hanging with us?

Maybe, I am still on a rush from the BTS show so, maybe....

would only be in for show tho, need to leave late Saturday or early Sunday to get back to work Monday.

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#74 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:54 PM

Maybe, I am still on a rush from the BTS show so, maybe....

would only be in for show tho, need to leave late Saturday or early Sunday to get back to work Monday.

Rushes are good! It would be awesome if you could join us. Flying out Sat only leaves the Redeye or Sunday is doable. We'll help you arrange it either way you choose! Thanks a million! -ww

formerly...

#75 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:14 PM

WW,
I'm writting the check now... Will drop at the post office tonight...
"and now let the wild rumpus start!" :cool2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users