• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Rules for Men

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#16 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:13 AM

Oh my!!! I doubt that we are. Mine has 13 letters -- I think yours has only 4! tongue.gif

You're a chronographer?

LOL!!! Not quite, my friend, although I am fanatical about all my watches and clocks being set just right! :lmao:

So there's a 4 letter word for you -- anal. Better that than ScubaHawk's! :cool1:

(Please, no anal jokes -- it's only 10 o'clock, 17 minutes, and 2 seconds in the morning, my time. :o)

#17 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:16 AM

My best friend is a couple of years older than I am, and lives here in San Pedro.  That might be tough communtin' distance for the two of you.  Unless you feel like relocating!  His house has an ocean view!

:cool1: :lmao: :o

Ocean view???!!! No problem! As I've already posted to you -- have luggage, will travel! :o

#18 chinacat46

chinacat46

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:20 AM

Hey, it's just an acronym!  :cool1:

Oh, really?! For what? :lmao:

You could always PM her the answer.

#19 drdiver

drdiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI (inactive)
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:23 AM

Meeting folks

Group: Premier Member
Member No.: 1321

QUOTE (drdiver @ Jun 21 2005, 10:01 AM)
Oh my!!! I doubt that we are. Mine has 13 letters -- I think yours has only 4! tongue.gif

You're a chronographer?

LOL!!! Not quite, my friend, although I am fanatical about all my watches and clocks being set just right! biggrin.gif

So there's a 4 letter word for you -- anal. Better that than ScubaHawk's! tongue.gif

(Please, no anal jokes -- it's only 10 o'clock, 17 minutes, and 2 seconds in the morning, my time. biggrin.gif)

Well, they say timing is everything..... :cool1:
There are old divers and there are bold divers, but there ain't no old, bold divers.

#20 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:30 AM

You're a chronographer?

LOL!!! Not quite, my friend, although I am fanatical about all my watches and clocks being set just right! biggrin.gif

So there's a 4 letter word for you -- anal. Better that than ScubaHawk's! tongue.gif

(Please, no anal jokes -- it's only 10 o'clock, 17 minutes, and 2 seconds in the morning, my time. biggrin.gif)

Well, they say timing is everything..... :cool1:

Oh! Meaning . . . specifically? (Remember, D, *bright* vs. *write*.) :lmao:

#21 drdiver

drdiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (drdiver @ Jun 21 2005, 10:23 AM)
You're a chronographer?

Well, they say timing is everything..... evilgrin.gif

Oh! Meaning . . . specifically? (Remember, D, *bright* vs. *write*.) biggrin.gif

Why Annasea, I'm surprised at you. Obviously track meets, music, making beer, swatting flies, noodling fish, and a veritable host of other human activities, including, of course, diving............

:diver:
There are old divers and there are bold divers, but there ain't no old, bold divers.

#22 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:50 PM

Well, they say timing is everything..... evilgrin.gif

Oh! Meaning . . . specifically? (Remember, D, *bright* vs. *write*.) biggrin.gif

Why Annasea, I'm surprised at you. Obviously track meets, music, making beer, swatting flies, noodling fish, and a veritable host of other human activities, including, of course, diving............

:)

Oh. My apologies, D. :)

But wait, just what kind of diving??!! :diver:

#23 drdiver

drdiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:01 PM

But wait, just what kind of diving??!! evilgrin.gif

Any kind you want, darlin'...... especially cave..............deep cave diving..........

Edited by drdiver, 21 June 2005 - 04:04 PM.

#24 leaudaustin

leaudaustin

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, EAN
  • Logged Dives:51

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:06 PM

But wait, just what kind of diving??!! evilgrin.gif

Any kind you want, darlin'...... especially cave..............deep cave diving..........

:cool2: annasea hasn't even been certified yet (unless she needs to update her profile...how's that plan going?) and already you're suggesting she follow deep into the grotto...! :2cool:

#25 drdiver

drdiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:08 PM

littlefish.gif annasea hasn't even been certified yet (unless she needs to update her profile...how's that plan going?) and already you're suggesting she follow deep into the grotto...! bigscream.gif

Yer right lad, she'll never make the trip. The travel gas won't last....

Ah, well, there are many other fish in the sea.

#26 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:50 PM

littlefish.gif annasea hasn't even been certified yet (unless she needs to update her profile...how's that plan going?) and already you're suggesting she follow deep into the grotto...! bigscream.gif

Yer right lad, she'll never make the trip. The travel gas won't last....

Ah, well, there are many other fish in the sea.

:2cool: Heeeyyy!!! Don't be so quick to right me off just yet! (Well, except on that deep cave diving thing -- I read even Walter won't tackle that one.)

And sure, there are 'other fish in the sea', but I assure you . . . not like me! :cool2:

#27 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:58 PM

Well, except on that deep cave diving thing -- I read even Walter won't tackle that one.

Well, Darlin', that depends. I don't think he wants to take you in an underwater cave. I think he's making a subtle pass.
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#28 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 21 June 2005 - 06:19 PM

You know, I don't think you're a real man. You're a ringer. :cool2:

I think any of my female dive buddies would attest to the fact that I'm not only 100% male, but a male who actually can and does like to communicate. I agree with Annasea that there are many of my gender who "can't" or don't want to. Of course this is not true about some subjects... sports, business, women. But then how many women want to communicate about those topics?

#29 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 21 June 2005 - 06:22 PM

My best friend is a couple of years older than I am, and lives here in San Pedro.  That might be tough communtin' distance for the two of you.  Unless you feel like relocating!  His house has an ocean view!

Ocean view???!!! No problem! As I've already posted to you -- have luggage, will travel! :cool2:

Hey, Jamie... I guess I'm not your best friend but Catalina beats San Pedro any day and I have an ocean view if you crane your neck a bit from my deck! Besides, one can actually swim safely in "my" ocean... can't say that about San Pedro!

#30 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 06:29 PM

Well, except on that deep cave diving thing -- I read even Walter won't tackle that one.

Well, Darlin', that depends. I don't think he wants to take you in an underwater cave. I think he's making a subtle pass.

Hhmmm . . . it sounds like one, doesn't it? But as I've had the 'pleasure' of conversing with the pyrate elsewhere, I doubt that it is! :lmao:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users