• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Single Divers.com

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 05:50 PM

Wonderful news, CaptSaaz and Sandy!

:cool1: Congratulations!! :-D

#47 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 29 September 2005 - 02:42 PM

See what I mean, love blossoms in the darndest places! I am so happy for both of you and especially since I was honored enough to be there when you really did get "Cozy in Cozumel"!

Keep him in line girl! Can't wait to see you both on a dive trip again soon!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#48 jgdiver

jgdiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Board Status:on
  • Cert Level:DCSI Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1200

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:37 PM

Well Ya know, being new here, and all....... it's just down-right difficult to figure out who is actually single on this site an who is pretending to be. A little help :welcome:

Edited by jgdiver, 02 October 2005 - 09:40 PM.

#49 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:45 PM

I don't know of anyone who is pretending to be single...I know of a few people who are getting married, some who met each other here, some who are married but their spouse does not dive, etc

#50 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:46 PM

John,

Although SD is not a dating site, the vast majority of the people here are single. There are a few that are a Spoken For but Buddyless, and even fewer still that are Married but Buddyless.

One way to find out who is what is to become a Premier Member. (Premier membership allows you to view other members' profiles.)

Another way is to read through, and more importantly (:welcome:), join the discussions in the Topics Related to Singles threads. Feel free to start your own topics as well.

On another note, you wrote about organizing an SD get-together in conjuction with your underwater photography club. Great idea! We have a few members that I can think of off the top of my head in Colorado -- rkymtnwy, Little Mermaid and Neptuner -- that might be interested in attending.

:teeth:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users