• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

The difference between male/female sexual desire

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 TheSassyRabbit

TheSassyRabbit

I spend too much time on line

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster/Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:>750

Posted 30 July 2005 - 02:03 PM

Twinklez- I guess I've just never used a "radar detector"

I'm not constantly looking or all that concerned with finding someone, but I believe my radar is on. The only thing is, it seems to be the old "Z" band and it doesn't seem to be picking much up in these new times. Or is it my age, that I can't hear going off?

Having met you, I'm guessing that you just need to trade it in for a more sensitive model that picks up the signals better. He's a great guy ladies- and really sweet! :lmao:

#32 David Evans

David Evans

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 02:49 PM

If I'm hiking in the woods and I hear a tree fall, no one notices me. :lmao:

-david (the stealth single guy)
"They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep."
Psalms 107:23-24

#33 HAWKEYE1251

HAWKEYE1251

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Cert Level:OWC-Mostly muddy lakes and spring water. Dove Cozumel a few years ago, I'm hooked....enough said
  • Logged Dives:17

Posted 30 July 2005 - 03:33 PM

Having met you, I'm guessing that you just need to trade it in for a more sensitive model that picks up the signals better. He's a great guy ladies- and really sweet! :P

Well thank you Katie, you are far too kind! :lmao:
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed individual!

I am certified! But then, you must be, to do ow training dives in Canyon Lake......

#34 Scott

Scott

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1000+ (I have fallen into a bad habbit of only logging dives not involved with work lately.)

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:32 PM

There are also men (and women) who are just happy as they can be just being themselves.  It seems to me that these are the ones you have to practically hit over the head if you're interested, because they are so pleased with themselves they don't have a need to have the radar on all the time.  It doesn't mean that the latter doesn't get noticed, or isn't desired; quite the contrary.  They probably are noticed twice as much; they just don't realize they are being noticed. 

:lmao: So that's why I'm single! :P

Which one is that? The one where you are just so happy already that you need a board over the head (me usually) or the one where you're on constant high alert?

Even though I do my best to keep vigilant of potential interests I usually end up having such a good time listening to my friends that I don't notice when a gal is being slightly more than polite...Then, the next day, I kick myself in the head when a friend tells me that I totally missed something.
A gal at a bar recently told me I was acting weird...I told her,
" I bet you would act even more weird than me if you were 5 atmospheres higher than you prefer."
She didn't get it.
Her loss.

#35 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 05:39 PM

There are also men (and women) who are just happy as they can be just being themselves.  It seems to me that these are the ones you have to practically hit over the head if you're interested, because they are so pleased with themselves they don't have a need to have the radar on all the time.  It doesn't mean that the latter doesn't get noticed, or isn't desired; quite the contrary.  They probably are noticed twice as much; they just don't realize they are being noticed. 

:idea: So that's why I'm single! :P

Which one is that? The one where you are just so happy already that you need a board over the head (me usually) or the one where you're on constant high alert?

What?? Are you writing to me?? :unsure:

Sorry, Scott, but I keep my *radar* turned off most times... It wears out the batteries! :teeth:

#36 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 30 July 2005 - 06:14 PM

Twinklez- Hope you read this. Tomorrow could be some of the best diving of your life... or some of the worst.

First dive started off with poor vis (10-15 ft). Then as I was motoring down towards the wreck of the Sujac I sensed someting coming at me from above and to the rear. I turned, and there was my friendly black sea bass! We leveled out at about 55' and I had at least a 45 minute encounter with the big guy. I had decided not to put a fresh videotape in the camera after yesterday, so I ran out of tape after 35 minutes of filming (should be enough footage, right?). It was an awesome encounter... I stayed with it for 5-7 minutes after my tape ran out. Was as close as 2-3" with the camera but again it would not let me touch it. I help my hand out and slowly extended toward the fish but it would back off just enough to stay out of reach.

I was getting close enough to deco (at 55') that I started heading up slowly. It was the first dive of the day and I planned at least 1-2 more deeper dives.

On the second dive the vis had dropped to about 5-10' but I headed out towards the Sujac again. I saw a group of four divers (two beautiful ladies among them I later learned topside) who were just at the edge of my perception. They seemed to be looking at something, but I decided not to disturb them and went on. Afterwards they came up and told me that they were looking at the black sea bass. Vis was so poor I wouldn't have gotten good footage anyway.

While I was topside after the second dive, an instructor from SB came up the stairs and said he was attacked by the black sea bass. He had been feeding peas to the kelp bass and garibaldi. The BSB ate a few and then went straight for the hand holding the bag of peas! He said it took his arm up to the elbow! Witnesses were present but no documentation.

Looking forward to watching my footage tonight. Shot every fin in motion close-up, right up the mouth, the eyes, the copepods on its surface, the operculum, etc., etc. What a great year for BSB footage after being shut out for so many months!!

By the way, this may be one of the reasons I need to be hit over the head with a big stick ladies! I'm so focused on what I see diving. Of course one young lady has already hit me (gently with e-mail) recently so I do not consider myself single at the moment (well, yes, at this very moment... she's on the mainland diving Marineland and Laguna Beach).

Edited by drbill, 30 July 2005 - 06:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users