• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

WILD SEX!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#136 cmt489

cmt489

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 17 August 2005 - 03:46 PM

ROTLMAO!

#137 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 17 August 2005 - 05:26 PM

You know drbill, I think our honesty is being questioned here... imagine that. :teeth:

I guess I don't see why you ladies are having such a difficult time believing this to be true, after all, there are men who are exceptionally premature to the tune of less than a minute even... it would seem to me that this is simply a member of the opposite sex having the same condition, except for women it's a benefit, whereas with men it is a huge detriment. In any case, it's really not relevant at all to the originally intended topic, so let's try to get those rolling again, shall we?

Okay, somewhere in my brain there is a list of all the things I want to do before I die... and of course, it grows almost daily. For some reason, however, I'm rarely content to simply read about or discuss someone else's "life list" ideas and paste them into mine... I always try to add a little flare of uniqueness to them. Well, having an extreme love of the great outdoors, I would like to visit every single National Park in the United States first, then who knows after that. However, as a part of my visit I have also attempted to have an intimate encounter while I am there... not in a hotel or automobile, but in the park itself somewhere. Of course it must be with someone special and I know the place doesn't make the encounter as special as the person you are with does, but so far it's been an adventure!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#138 DandyDon

DandyDon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:39 PM

Oh I love a lady who does - early & often, over & over, screaming stop & loving it when I don't, just short of the neighbors in adjacent houses calling 911. :teeth:

We were talking about massages here, right? :teeth:
What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#139 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 18 August 2005 - 03:41 PM

Our veracity questioned, Neptuner? Quite frankly it wouldn't surprise me since I get the feeling that many women do not even achieve a single one (due in large part to the insensitivity of their chosen partner). I know each of the three woman I refer to did not realize they had such potential until it actually happened. One was a highly sexual Latina who just loved her physical interactions, but had never quite experienced such an extreme.

I would never guarantee such an experience to a future partner of mine. I can't predict their response until after we get to know one another a bit. I just know it has happened with 3 of my last 4 partners. I would love to experiment further... with the right woman! It's the scientist in me, mind you.

#140 David Evans

David Evans

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 04:05 PM

Gentlemen - I think the cause for the skepticism may be in the sheer numbers involved...

Some math here, not intended to refute your experiences, but rather to shed some light on why more than a few folks may be raising their eyebrows (self included):

Assuming that the "session" involved lasted 8 hours (a remarkable feat, at least by my standards) and involved 40 orgasms during that time:

That's one every 12 minutes (the "typical" woman, according to Kinsey's research, takes between 10-20 minutes to climax during lovemaking, although I don't know what Kinsey says about frequency).

Assuming a more mundane 2 hour session: that's one every three minutes.

Assuming a pedestrian one hour session: that's one every 90 seconds.

And assuming a perhaps "normal" session of 20 minutes (according to Kinsey's research), that's one every 30 seconds.

Again, not to call into question the veracity of your encounters, but the numbers both of you are reporting are staggering, and I think perhaps WELL outside the norm.

Maybe you two should collaborate on a book. :lmao:
"They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep."
Psalms 107:23-24

#141 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 06:45 PM

A "typical" woman takes 10-20 minutes to reach climax? Kinsey should have met the three ladies of whom I speak. One did so before she even got her clothes off.

Give me a polygraph test. I don't exaggerate. However, I still would like more subjects to volunteer for this study!

#142 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 11:58 PM

This link has some interesting things to say about multiple orgasms -- for both women and men.

:usflag:

#143 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:33 AM

And if you found that link interesting folks, check this one out... per the doctor's own words (one male and one female doctor I might add), the highest recorded number of orgasms for a woman in one hour was 134... and some of them reach their first climax within 2 to 5 seconds after entry... believe it or not. :usflag:

Sex Study

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#144 DandyDon

DandyDon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 08:29 AM

I keep checking the thread to see if it got back on track. Oh well... :dltears:

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#145 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 08:31 AM

134 in an hour? Wow, I am not worthy. That's a record I'm not even going to try to break.

#146 DandyDon

DandyDon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 08:45 AM

134 in an hour? Wow, I am not worthy. That's a record I'm not even going to try to break.

That would be a continuous orgasm, even tho the machines hooked up to her may register 134 peaks. :respect:

#147 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 10:48 AM

That would be a continuous orgasm, even tho the machines hooked up to her may register 134 peaks.

Oh, in that case I'm still looking for suitable subjects to try to break it. Just received an interesting e-mail from a diver going through a divorce who wants a new buddy. She's Asian, loves diving and is a movie "star"/producer so we'd have two topics in common at the least! We'll see where this one goes (most likely where all the rest have, but I maintain an optimistic outlook!).

#148 WileEDiver

WileEDiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Instructor/EFR I-T/Safety Signer I-T/DAN DES Instructor (All DAN Programs)
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 19 August 2005 - 10:54 AM

That would be a continuous orgasm, even tho the machines hooked up to her may register 134 peaks.

Oh, in that case I'm still looking for suitable subjects to try to break it. Just received an interesting e-mail from a diver going through a divorce who wants a new buddy. She's Asian, loves diving and is a movie "star"/producer so we'd have two topics in common at the least! We'll see where this one goes (most likely where all the rest have, but I maintain an optimistic outlook!).

Bill-

I didn't know you were an Asian female. Interesting!
–WileEDiver

“Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”

#149 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 04:44 PM

Now that IS funny WileEDiver.. he hides it well doesn't he? :P

drbill, good look with the Asian girl... even if doesn't work out, at least you get to spend time in her presence... man, you gotta love them dark skinned gals. ;)

Edited by Neptuner, 19 August 2005 - 04:44 PM.

TheScubaCowboy

#150 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 06:22 PM

I love ALL women... I'm an equal opportunity lover!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users