• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

WILD SEX!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#151 jextract

jextract

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 29 August 2005 - 05:19 PM

I work so hard trying to make a few bucks
I pass the hours in a dream
The sweat keeps rolling off the tip of my nose
There’s only one thing keeps me on my feet

I may be greasing the wheels in a noisy factory
I may be hunched over metal machines
Watching the gears as they move
Just reminds me
Of bodies in motion
The sweat and the sound....
"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

#152 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:31 PM

Have a subject for further experimentation. Will report on the findings. Do not expect 134 even from the master of "sexual healing" (I'm referring to the good doctor, me).

On the diving front- awesome dives with the black sea bass all last week, good footage of the scythe butterflyfish here. What more could one want out of life!
Okay, yes I would like to film an orange-throated pike blenny as well.

#153 jextract

jextract

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:42 PM

I stand corrected..  :blush:

Looks like this is turning into the debate of wine while sowing your oats.. ROFL

Hey Freediver - it's good news for you my friend, because it means that there are more great Pinots around for your enjoyment! :)

I prefer to eat my oats and drink my grapes. ;)

BTW, if you have an recommendations on a great Pinot, I'd love to hear about them... I'm always looking for something different to expand my wine-drinking horizons!

:whistle:

-d

Recent Pinot Noir's I have found have ranged in proce from sub $10 to over $150...

The Chateau Benoit Pinot Noir is a steal at Trader Joe's for $9.99

Domaine Drouhin has a phenominal Pinot Noir at a steep price..

As always, caraffe for 20 minutes and enjoy :)

By far the best I've found is made by Acacia, in the Carneros region of Napa.
http://www.acaciawinery.com/

And there's about zero probability that you'll find a Merlot or a Shiraz in my cabinet. I'm a big Cab guy (e.g. Silver Oak, Forman, Caymus), but I also like a few blends (e.g. Phelps' Insignia).
"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

#154 David Evans

David Evans

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:56 PM

I'm a big Cab guy (e.g. Silver Oak, Forman, Caymus), but I also like a few blends (e.g. Phelps' Insignia).

A man after my own heart.... some outstanding choices you've listed there. Have you ever heard of Sullivan? Tiny little vineyard in Napa, best Cab I've ever had. I was under the impression that the more recent Silver Oaks were blended with Merlot... no?

I love the huge cabs, but I must admit to a fondness for fine Bordeaux... Cab is outstanding, yes, but add a little Cab Franc, a splash of Merlot and a touch of Petit Verdot or Malbec... yes, the French suck at war, but they are magnificent vintners. :whistle:

BTW, I have a 10 year vertical of Mondavi Reserve Cab, beginning with the 90.

mmmmmmmm..... purple haze......

Life is a Cabernet, old chum....

-d

Edited by David Evans, 29 August 2005 - 11:28 PM.

"They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep."
Psalms 107:23-24

#155 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:43 PM

You know drbill, I think our honesty is being questioned here... imagine that. ;)

Without divulging any personal secrets, statistics or other details...ladies, believe 'em! It "can" and "does" happen. :P

David, what a shame to waste even 10 minutes on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd when one could be on her way to 4th, 5th, or 26th. :)

For those women who have tried; one word - relax! :)

For the opposite sex - a kind, gentle, loving touch will get you a lot further than a jack hammer. :whistle:

And to think I'm supposed to be a quiet, shy, reserved woman. :blush:

Just goes to show you, that you never can tell what you might be missing out on! :)

#156 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:36 AM

Tina- Good to "hear" from you. Hope all is going well. And you are quite right about the proper approach for the opposite sex to use. A quiet reserved woman entering into such a natural topic, why not!

#157 bigtexn

bigtexn

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:Didn't have specific certifications back when I learned to dive, 1971
  • Logged Dives:to many to count, didn't log in the old days

Posted 03 September 2005 - 06:56 AM

For the opposite sex - a kind, gentle, loving touch will get you a lot further than a jack hammer. :diver:

I can recall when I first noticed how a woman’s underclothing barely touches her skin, how it floats on a cushion of air as she moves, how it floats about her body, brushing her body like angel’s wings. It was then I understood how a woman must be touched.

#158 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 08:09 AM

I can recall when I first noticed how a woman’s underclothing barely touches her skin, how it floats on a cushion of air as she moves....

Women in Texas wear underclothing? Here in California they don't wear nothing at all... at least it looks like nothing!

OK, winos hijacking this thread... back at it.

#159 Ditzydaisy

Ditzydaisy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:24 AM

underclothing is optional, please refer to your manuals. :D
men included :P

#160 Ditzydaisy

Ditzydaisy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:26 AM

HI Bigtexun
Glad to see you found us alright! :P

#161 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 04 September 2005 - 09:39 PM

I can recall when I first noticed how a woman’s underclothing barely touches her skin, how it floats on a cushion of air as she moves....

Women in Texas wear underclothing? Here in California they don't wear nothing at all... at least it looks like nothing!

OK, winos hijacking this thread... back at it.

Dr. Bill, that's because in California it's a dry heat! :P

In Texas, without underclothes, those soft silky yards of fabric making up a ladies dress would not float across her skin, they would get stuck between ... well, it definately wouldn't be anything like angel's wings! :D

Bigtexn has the right idea... This woman anyway, likes to be held as though she were a piece of fine china - gently but firm.

Good to "hear" from you too Bill! Hope all is well. I'm often asked about my diving experience with you. I share it fondly!

Twinklez

#162 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:52 AM

Twinkelz- Thanks for giving me the answer to that burning question! I always wondered about it. Just teasing ya!

Wish we could have given you the kind of dive experience I've been having lately. My favorite LDS (Scuba Luv) has been so fantastic... I now dive on their boat any time I want (every day they go out is fine with them). We had 13 black sea bass in 70 ft vis last week, beautiful scythe butterflyfish courting, a fantastic dive at Ship Rock, etc., etc. The vis in the park has been pretty good as well!

I think we need to schedule an SD trip out here with lots of our members, dive off their boat and in the park, then have WILD SEX (had to get back to the topic or risk being criticized for hijacking this thread) all over town. It's going to start getting pretty quiet out here now that Labor Day is just about over.

So, enquiring minds out in Texas want to know? Don't they realize that what happens on Catalina stays on Catalina!

Edited by drbill, 05 September 2005 - 07:53 AM.

#163 casematic

casematic

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Cert Level:master
  • Logged Dives:200 +

Posted 18 September 2005 - 07:05 PM

I noticed that there were 11 pages on this one so I just had to look (curiosity got the best of me - but I haven't had time to read them all yet) .... and I might even share a story since I'm here. However, most of my experience has been as one of my alter ego's - aptly named 'Dr. Clueless'. As you might imagine, my stories tend to be more humorous that wild (and may not even belong on this page). They are much better told in person at a happy hour (and I will save a few just in case I get to go to any of those) but I will regale you with one of my favorites for now. (I know that nobody knows me yet, so I may be telling more about myself than I should, but I have used some of this material on stage in the past and it was pretty widely accepted - adding proof to the notion that real life is funnier than anything you can make up). And just in case you are wondering about the 'stage' thing, I tried my hand at stand-up comedy for a little while several years ago... (just for fun, not to try and make a living). I had fun doing it, but that is another story....so now back to the subject at hand.

Mind you, I'm not completely inexperienced... the usual places (shower, pool, hot-tub, etc....just not a lot of experience)... Actually my story took place in a hot tub (my own of course). A lady friend was relaxing and having a drink with me in the hot tub and wanted to exchange seats for the one I was in (it had more back jets). Sure, why not...always the gentleman....so as we are swapping seats, I notice that the top of her suit is down....

So there I sit with the dilemma of 'do I tell her that her suit is down? (or enjoy the view, or pretend I don't know) about that same time she announces that her suit was filling up with air and she was taking it off. I guess that solved the mystery (and the dilemma) of whether she knew or not.

And thats all I will say so that I don't risk falling into the category of one who 'kisses and exaggerates' (and no, I haven't built a shrine around the tub).

Actually I have been doing a little reading of some of the posts (lots of topics to participate on) and I really look forward to getting to know the group.... Seems to be a great crowd and I'll bet the trips are fantastic (both the diving and the company).

KC :thankyou: :teeth:

#164 divin aggie

divin aggie

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 30 September 2005 - 05:52 PM

And to think I'm supposed to be a quiet, shy, reserved woman. :lmao:

Just goes to show you, that you never can tell what you might be missing out on! :lmao:

I think I might be blushing!!!!
GIG 'EM AGGIES

I am not as good as I once was....but I am as good once as I ever was

Toby Keith

I aint ever seen a hearse with a luggage rack, you cant take it with you when you go.....

Paraphrased George Straight

#165 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (plus EMT Training)
  • Logged Dives:45

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:00 PM

Wild socks...I have some....oh..oh...sorry
who's leading this parade anyway?

0 user(s) are reading this topic