• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

WILD SEX!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#46 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:29 PM

:welcome: Well….Before I got into diving…Scuba diving that is…I had been to over 15 Club Meds from 1980 to the mid 90’s. One of the most memorable experiences was my first Beach Party in Cancun (always 1 to 2 more women then men on the trip)….went to some little Island..started drinking out of this tub filled with Mango Juice and Tequila…..Then the Ladies put on White body paint and the Guys Black body Paint…..Who ever got the most gray won a prize….

Now that was a little on the “Wild Side”….Maybe that is why they started turning into Kids clubs in the mid 90’s :usflag:
You must endeavor to pursue!

#47 JulioJoglar

JulioJoglar

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:45 PM

WW Wrote:

However there was this one time in grad school with a Latin Hottie exploring the pyramids of Mexico...seems a lot of exploration was done under the stars...and when I was winded due to the uh higher altitude...well he was such a gentleman he gave me the best uh...mouth to mouth I've ever had!

...and you had to tell everyone. I told you to keep it between us. :welcome:

#48 DandyDon

DandyDon

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:00 PM

Hmmmm?

I notice that all my stories are pretty old. God, I hope I haven't lost the adventure. My daughter's family is coming tomorrow afternoon and staying for dinner, so the day is shot there. Maybe I can think of something cool for Sunday afternoon. It's about time....!! :welcome:

Edited by DandyDon, 12 August 2005 - 11:01 PM.

What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#49 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:48 AM

Sex in a hot tub practically impossible? Hardly! No sweat (well, er...).

However, I'm not married and I'm keeping my virginity until I meet the woman of my dreams. I have great dreams though... in technicolor! But I'm not telling which ones of you SD ladies are in them. After all, I'm a gentleman.

#50 maninthesea

maninthesea

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Cert Level:Trimix and Rebreather also Padi Inst and TDI Inst Trainer
  • Logged Dives:Quit that long ago-Nothing left to prove

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:48 AM

Hot Tub :welcome:

One of my favorites was in the false cealing of the Kibbie Dome in Moscow(thats Idaho not Russia) during homecomeing. It is made up of 1 1/2" curved plywood with 3" gaps. Whoever was on top could see the game and crowd below.

Another was with a british girl in Singapore. We met on the dance floor and ended up in a stall of the ladies room. Someone came in so I braced my feet against the door and held hers up. We ended up locked in the bar and had to break out.

As far as kissing and telling I think there are some rules such as never talk about the current or past two relationships, never tell about anyone who is still part of your everyday life, never name names and if you think it might not be a good idea, its not. However I think all guys hope the ladies brag to their friends about them.

Cheers Jim
Tip of the day- Never suck on a loaded gun!

#51 Brinybay

Brinybay

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:580

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:30 AM

it really depends on how clean the water is!

And if you have a partner...
"The cure for anything is saltwater--sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesen

"A good marriage is like an interlocking neurosis, where the rocks in one person's head fill up the holes in the other's."

#52 TheSassyRabbit

TheSassyRabbit

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster/Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:>750

Posted 13 August 2005 - 07:45 AM

dustbowl diver, absolutely yes to the hot tub, assuming it is clean and adequately private. I will mention, however, that I've heard it is not a good place if you are actually trying to conceive, apparently the heat's not good for the family jewels.

:welcome: Hard to conceive in a hot tub? I'm there! Where do I sign up? Anything to reduce the chances of an accidental little one along the way......:usflag:

In all seriousness.... hot tub is awesome if it's private and well maintained.

#53 David Evans

David Evans

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:12 AM

This thread reminds me of a certain episode of "The Newlywed Game" that has long been one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life... details in the link below (I wish I could find video of it - the first time I saw the video, I literally laughed until I cried):

http://www.snopes.co...tv/newlywed.htm

As for me personally, well... ummm.... :welcome:

Not gonna tell.

-d
"They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep."
Psalms 107:23-24

#54 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 13 August 2005 - 01:47 PM

I'm having a hard time beleiving these two quotes

All that being said, I am a virgin. I heard those stories somewhere... :) 

I'm not married and I'm keeping my virginity until I meet the woman of my dreams.:teeth: 

:cool2:

Thanks DE for the link... Toooo Funny :2cool:

B2B
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

#55 WileEDiver

WileEDiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Instructor/EFR I-T/Safety Signer I-T/DAN DES Instructor (All DAN Programs)
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:13 PM

I'm having a hard time beleiving these two quotes

All that being said, I am a virgin. I heard those stories somewhere... :) 

I'm not married and I'm keeping my virginity until I meet the woman of my dreams.:teeth:  

:cool2:

Thanks DE for the link... Toooo Funny :2cool:

B2B

Those all remind me of the Oscar Levant line:

"I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin."

Please no "Who is Oscar Levant?" or worse yet "Who is Doris Day?" quips! I know I'm showing my age here.

Edited by WileEDiver, 13 August 2005 - 02:13 PM.

WileEDiver

Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

#56 DandyDon

DandyDon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 08:12 PM

As far as kissing and telling I think there are some rules such as never talk about the current or past two relationships, never tell about anyone who is still part of your everyday life, never name names and if you think it might not be a good idea, its not. However I think all guys hope the ladies brag to their friends about them.

Cheers Jim

Well said...!! :)

BTW, preventing accidental gestation periods is easy enough. When I hit 40, just paid for that little nip and tuck. Hell, I think I went dancing that night but - gave that part of my body a week off from strenuous duty other than water changes.

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#57 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 09:02 PM

BTW, preventing accidental gestation periods is easy enough.  When I hit 40, just paid for that little nip and tuck.

Now THAT'S :2cool:

:) :teeth: :cool2:

#58 DandyDon

DandyDon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 12:14 AM

BTW, preventing accidental gestation periods is easy enough.  When I hit 40, just paid for that little nip and tuck.

Uh, well - ty. Shouldn't every bachelor who is certain he's off the daddy market?

I have a 50 yo buddy who is not at all selective about who he copulates with, but won't do the V-stitch. I try to scare him with horror stories: "What if you knocked up one of these gals? You want to risk legal & pregnancy expenses, then child support for 18 years, always tied to that woman you didn't want anyone to see you with? What if the child has special needs?" All I have done tho is ruin a few lunches. He's a big boy I guess.

#59 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 14 August 2005 - 09:19 AM

Uh, well - ty. Shouldn't every bachelor who is certain he's off the daddy market?

I have a 50 yo buddy who is not at all selective about who he copulates with, but won't do the V-stitch. I try to scare him with horror stories: "What if you knocked up one of these gals? You want to risk legal & pregnancy expenses, then child support for 18 years, always tied to that woman you didn't want anyone to see you with? What if the child has special needs?" All I have done tho is ruin a few lunches. He's a big boy I guess.

Well, Don

there may be a big "I told you so" in his future!

#60 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 14 August 2005 - 10:52 AM

Then the Ladies put on White body paint and the Guys Black body Paint…..Who ever got the most gray won a prize….

Hmmm... I've reportedly got a lot of gray matter, but I think this sounds like a lot more fun!!

Sigh. Gone are the 60's and 70's when such things were commonplace. Of course from what my son and nephew say, not much has changed these days except we are no longer "players" (not THAT kind of player, ladies) or should I say participants.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users