• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Beneath the Sea Dive Show - March 24th, 25th & 26th

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#16 Dejah

Dejah

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:14

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:47 AM

Wow Kim, you got to have all the fun doing the Auction set-up last year.. :thankyou:

Oh and as a reminder for everyone who wishes to volunteer time for BTS or SD, please don't forget to fill out an "Application Form" on the first post and Fax it to 214-350-2558.. the "Deadline" for getting
these in is Feb 15th!!

#17 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:198

Posted 24 January 2006 - 03:06 PM

I'm in! :cool2:

I'm not sure if you think this a good thing or not, but I will be there for all three days. Looking forward to meeting :cool2::cool2: you guys and working with you.
Olympic diving is a sport. Scuba diving is an obsession.

#18 Dejah

Dejah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 03:10 PM

I'm in! :cool2:

I'm not sure if you think this a good thing or not, but I will be there for all three days. Looking forward to meeting :cool2::cool2: you guys and working with you.

Awesome Divebuddy, you'll have a great time!! Anyone else want to join the group for a fun weekend?

Edited by Dejah, 24 January 2006 - 03:11 PM.

#19 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 24 January 2006 - 03:33 PM

Wow Kim, you got to have all the fun doing the Auction set-up last year.. :cool2:

Oh and as a reminder for everyone who wishes to volunteer time for BTS or SD, please don't forget to fill out an "Application Form" on the first post and Fax it to 214-350-2558.. the "Deadline" for getting
these in is Feb 15th!!

And!!!

I got to help decorate the ballroom!

#20 Dejah

Dejah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 03:34 PM

Wow Kim, you got to have all the fun doing the Auction set-up last year.. :cool2:

these in is Feb 15th!!

And!!!

I got to help decorate the ballroom!

oh fine... Just rub it in why don't ya.. :birthday:

#21 nydiver

nydiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Logged Dives:~200

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:59 PM

I will be voluntering again this year, last year I worked friday to help finish the setup of the booth and drive the group around to collect items needed. Saturday I was with Deejah handing out badges, getting ice, providing drinks to volunteers, and guarding a side gate. Sunday was work avoidance, I instead showed my support of the economy by making multiple purchases :). It was a great time meeting people from the site and to meet and greet new people. You can only imagine peoples faces when they saw our booth, many had the mis-conception that it was a diver dating service (go figure), Kamela did a great job rubbing elbows and making new friends to the group.

Let me throw out something for people. Anyone who volunters for hours at BTS can stay (at this moment, because rooms are available) at a Holiday Inn in the area for FREE!!! I will put you up if you can get there, and Reward Night rooms are available for you. PM me to arrange for the room. I will do this for the first 5 who state their need and Kamela says you are volunteering.

#22 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Logged Dives:198

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:14 PM

Let me throw out something for people. Anyone who volunters for hours at BTS can stay (at this moment, because rooms are available) at a Holiday Inn in the area for FREE!!! I will put you up if you can get there, and Reward Night rooms are available for you. PM me to arrange for the room. I will do this for the first 5 who state their need and Kamela says you are volunteering.

Dang, and I already booked my room.
Olympic diving is a sport. Scuba diving is an obsession.

#23 Dejah

Dejah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 11:33 AM

I will be voluntering again this year, last year I worked friday to help finish the setup of the booth and drive the group around to collect items needed. Saturday I was with Deejah handing out badges, getting ice, providing drinks to volunteers, and guarding a side gate. Sunday was work avoidance, I instead showed my support of the economy by making multiple purchases :birthday:. It was a great time meeting people from the site and to meet and greet new people. You can only imagine peoples faces when they saw our booth, many had the mis-conception that it was a diver dating service (go figure), Kamela did a great job rubbing elbows and making new friends to the group.

AWESOME!!!! That is so kind of you to do that hotel offer "Thank you"... so anyone else want to volunteer some time?

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 February 2006 - 12:46 PM

Hey Dejah...who all do we have so far helping?

Dejah (front end work)
WW
NYDiver
Dive_Buddy
Latitude Adjustment
Hipshot

Anyone else so far?

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#25 Dejah

Dejah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 12:56 PM

Dejah (front end work)
WW
NYDiver
Dive_Buddy
Latitude Adjustment
Hipshot

Anyone else so far?

You forgot Hipshot...

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 01:32 PM

Dejah (front end work)
WW
NYDiver
Dive_Buddy
Latitude Adjustment
Hipshot

Anyone else so far?

You forgot Hipshot...

Uh....no I didn't....:wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#27 Dejah

Dejah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 02:38 PM

OOPS... I didn't see that, must not have been wearing my glasses at that moment... :wakawaka:

Ok, so anyone else wish to volunteer some time to help BTS? Come on, it's a lot of fun..... really!

#28 Hipshot

Hipshot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver/Asst. Instructor
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:07 PM

I just got word today from BTS that I'll be assisting them on Saturday from 12-4, although they might want me to do more. That should leave me some time for SD. I'll be checking shortly to see if I can credit my volunteer time to SD--shouldn't be a problem, though.

Rick
:birthday:

Live well, laugh often, love much!

#29 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:31 PM

I just got word today from BTS that I'll be assisting them on Saturday from 12-4, although they might want me to do more. That should leave me some time for SD. I'll be checking shortly to see if I can credit my volunteer time to SD--shouldn't be a problem, though.

Rick
:birthday:

Live well, laugh often, love much!

As a group for the show we must supply a certain number of volunteers so I KNOW your time will be credited to us! Thanks a million by the way...and I have just found out that we are going to have a HUGE suprise for this show....I can't let the cat totally out of the bag but I will say it will be VERY AWESOME!!! Stay tuned....-ww

formerly...

#30 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:44 AM

***Equipment Analysis Center***

FREE Analysis and Computer/Gauge Depth Check.

Bring your Regulator and Instruments to BTS and have your Regulator bench tested for breathing resistance and your Computer or Depth Gauge checked for accuracy.

You will find us in the entrance lobby at BTS. Drop of your gear on the way in and pick it up on the way out. Please remove all accessories.

All testing will be done at BTS on our NEW State of the Art
Self Contained “Equipment Analysis Center” by 1 877 SCUBA USA

All FREE thanks to Beneath the Sea!

This is a general check for performance and relative accuracy and not a substitute for regular equipment maintenance.
All computers must be out of console have working batteries installed and watertight (we are not responsible for flooding). All testing is done on first come first serve basis

Phil
info@1877scubausa.com
http://www.1877scubausa.com
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users