• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Ok sound off...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:08 PM

So last year I had 3 secret admirers on Valentines Day! Each finally revealed themselves and each had a very special story as to why they didn't just announce that the flowers, candy or surprise was from them.

The day is still early...no surprises yet...but I'll keep you posted!

So how about the rest of you? Anyone get flowers? Candy? A nice note for being a great person? If so please share!

If not...then you'll soon receive a very special message from SingleDivers.com wishing you a very special day because you are....SPECIAL THAT IS!!!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:28 PM

I got Valentine's Day cards from my Mommie and my middle sister, but they are no secret.

Other than that, it is just anoth Bah Humbug day (so far, things could change). I plan to see the movie "Munich" tonight since it is the only thing playing at our theater (a single screen but 1,184 seats in a beautiful theater... ask Caetllonn).

I did spend part of the morning editing a lot of underwater nookie footage to get me in the mood. Fun to watch the male purple olive snail race across the sand after his sweetie, stomp his "foot" (mantle) down on hers and watch her struggling to get away. Reminded me so much of my attempts at mating. Oh, and there were lots of Navanax and their eggs scattered around. A very "romantic" dive... solo as usual.

#3 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:39 PM

Bill, you are so kinky!
I got a chocolate from my co-worker. Dark chocolate. My favorite. Glad I worked out lunch time.
I don't expect any surprises, but I did have fun flirting by email earlier today. You know who you are.

#4 Trimix2dive

Trimix2dive

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Trimix
  • Logged Dives:519

Posted 14 February 2006 - 06:46 PM

I'm not sure what a secret admirer is? Isn't it a secret till they jump out of the bushes at you when you at your front door - wait wait that maybe a secret stalker.

Never mind.

#5 AliKat

AliKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:29 PM

My Chief suprized me with a Mocha this morning.
"

#6 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:46 PM

Bill, you are so kinky!
I got a chocolate from my co-worker. Dark chocolate. My favorite. Glad I worked out lunch time.
I don't expect any surprises, but I did have fun flirting by email earlier today. You know who you are.

Sounds like another sizzling SD story! :P

For me - absolutely no phone calls, no "special emails", no flowers or candy. Just a beautiful sunny day. (I got emails from "special" people, but not a "special" email just for this day.)

Edited by Twinklez, 14 February 2006 - 07:48 PM.

#7 nydiver

nydiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Logged Dives:~200

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:59 PM

I know I'm special, the nice doctor has told me so twice a week since she left :)

Joking, it was way before that :P

#8 konascubagirl

konascubagirl

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:38 PM

I got an email card from an old friend, and my daughter's boyfriend gave me flowers and a lovely note!

#9 blacklatexozdiver

blacklatexozdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • Board Status:-
  • Cert Level:OW, Drysuit, Underwater Naturalist
  • Logged Dives:16 (pretty hard to dive where there's no water...)

Posted 15 February 2006 - 02:27 AM

Bill, you are so kinky!

It's only kinky if it's the first time..... and if it hurts... and if you use the whole chicken, instead of just the feather, it's perverted.

:P

Edited by blacklatexozdiver, 15 February 2006 - 02:27 AM.

"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein

SD's Aussie Connection.

#10 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:16 AM

If I have an admirer it's a secret so nobody bothered to tell me!
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

#11 blacklatexozdiver

blacklatexozdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • Board Status:-
  • Cert Level:OW, Drysuit, Underwater Naturalist
  • Logged Dives:16 (pretty hard to dive where there's no water...)

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:33 AM

If I have an admirer it's a secret so nobody bothered to tell me!

Ditto
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein

SD's Aussie Connection.

#12 Diverbrian

Diverbrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI DiveCon/IANTD Normoxic Trimix.....

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:14 PM

None here, I got up after CPR/AED class took until 11:00 on Monday night and went to work on Tuesday afternoon. No suprises.
A person should be judged in this life not by the mistakes that they make nor by the number of them. Rather they are to be judged by their recovery from them.

#13 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:23 PM

Just finished creating a new 30-min episode of my TV show using the kinky footage! Funny to watch the purple olive male trap the female by stomping on her foot with his. Reminded me of how I treated several of my dance partners in grade school... of course they all escaped unmated (heck, I hadn't even puber'ed back then!).

The great thing about the day AFTER Valentine's Day (other than that the day is over) is the half price sale on Valentine's Day chocolates at my local Vons. Yummy! Remember, chocolate contains a substance (phenylethylalanine?) that makes your brain think it is in love. Unfortunately it doesn't exercise off the added calories like good sex will.

Has anyone read the current National Geographic's cover story on the biochemical basis for "love?" Although I have yet to read it, it apparently equates the human state of "love" with mental illness. No wonder I'm such a sick cookie!

Edited by drbill, 15 February 2006 - 03:05 PM.

#14 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 15 February 2006 - 01:14 PM

Well Valentine's day is over, no calls, e-mails, PM's or cards so I guess I don't have any secret admirers either. :welcome:
Other than a really nice surf and turf diner with my mother, being hit on by staff (non-divers) and residents of her senior home it was just another day.
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#15 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 01:16 PM

Well Valentine's day is over, no calls, e-mails, PM's or cards so I guess I don't have any secret admirers either. :welcome:
Other than a really nice surf and turf diner with my mother, being hit on by staff (non-divers) and residents of her senior home it was just another day.

We could have PM'd each other!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users