• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Ok sound off...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_PlatypusMan_*

Guest_PlatypusMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:04 PM

So how about the rest of you?

Say hello to my little friend....

Posted Image

Plaaaaaaty! Where ARE you Plaaaty???

#17 Twinklez

Twinklez

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:13 PM

The great thing about the day AFTER Valentine's Day (other than that the day is over) is the half price sale on Valentine's Day chocolates at my local Vons. Yummy! Remember, chocolate contains a substance (phenylethylalanine?) that makes your brain think it is in love. Unfortunately it doesn't exercise off the added calories like good sex will.

You know...maybe I need to visit Wally World and see what's left! Mmmmm...chocolate!

I bet I can even get myself some flowers at half price.

Edited by Twinklez, 15 February 2006 - 07:13 PM.

#18 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:49 PM

Well Valentine's day is over, no calls, e-mails, PM's or cards so I guess I don't have any secret admirers either. :flirt:
Other than a really nice surf and turf diner with my mother, being hit on by staff (non-divers) and residents of her senior home it was just another day.

Well, if I had PM'd you, then it wouldn't be a secret, now would it!

#19 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:50 AM

Can you imagine the mayhem on this board if we could wink or PM someone anonymously :blush:
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:08 PM

Can you imagine the mayhem on this board if we could wink or PM someone anonymously :birthday:

OMGosh...we'd have more than mayhem on our hands! :twist:

p.s. didn't you get my secret message to you? I was promised it would arrive by the 14th!!!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#21 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:16 PM

"p.s. didn't you get my secret message to you? I was promised it would arrive by the 14th!!!"

The DSS BP/W would have sufficed :birthday:
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

Signed and Dated

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:21 PM

"p.s. didn't you get my secret message to you? I was promised it would arrive by the 14th!!!"

The DSS BP/W would have sufficed :twist:

You'll have at least one of them soon.... :birthday:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#23 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:53 PM

:diver: Well I got the package today, SingleDiver decals and a bunch of wallet size pictures of a beautiful blond, okay they are on business cards :usflag: Oh yeah, and it included my new travel BP/W complete with an SD patch. I'll test it in Utila and let you know how it works :D

Signed and Dated

#24 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (plus EMT Training)
  • Logged Dives:45

Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:28 PM

HEY>>>>I recieved a beautiful box with a beautiful watch in it...someone cares
who's leading this parade anyway?

#25 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:33 PM

Very Cool! Where you one of the watch winners?

I've seen them; they're beautiful and very classy!

#26 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:50 PM

Very Cool! Where you one of the watch winners?

I've seen them; they're beautiful and very classy!

YEP! I was...now everytime I get dressed...I have to make another decision,,my watch from the fire dept. or my watch from SD :D NO WONDER I dont go out...its so hard :lmao:

#27 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:53 PM

YEP! I was...now everytime I get dressed...I have to make another decision,,my watch from the fire dept. or my watch from SD :D NO WONDER I dont go out...its so hard :D

:lmao: Glad it's you and not me! I have a hard enough time figuring out which socks to wear; don't need to have to decide between watches! :D

#28 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:00 PM

YEP! I was...now everytime I get dressed...I have to make another decision,,my watch from the fire dept. or my watch from SD :D NO WONDER I dont go out...its so hard :D

:D Glad it's you and not me! I have a hard enough time figuring out which socks to wear; don't need to have to decide between watches! :D

Hey...easy...20 pairs of the same socks...grab any 2 and they match :lmao:

#29 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:09 PM

:D Glad it's you and not me! I have a hard enough time figuring out which socks to wear; don't need to have to decide between watches! :D

Hey...easy...20 pairs of the same socks...grab any 2 and they match :lmao:

I'll remember that next time I go shopping!

#30 Hummingbird

Hummingbird

Getting started

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 19 February 2006 - 12:20 AM

or it could be that all of your secret admirerer's (it is probably a sign that I can't even spell that) are so secret and there are so many...they just haven't chosen to reveal themselves yet...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users