• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

8 Spots Left! (11 women 5 men) August 16-23 2007 WHALESHARKS!!! Yep Holbox & Cozy & Cenotes!

• Please log in to reply
531 replies to this topic

#91 DandyDon

DandyDon

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:20 AM

Document Update!

We have received our Waiver from Dandy Don!!

Ok, thanks - uh, there was a $500 check in thee, too.

6. Don aka DandyDon - TX (dep/$500) - Waiver/Survey

thanks
What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#92 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:28 AM

Document Update!

We have received our Waiver from Dandy Don!!

Ok, thanks - uh, there was a $500 check in thee, too.

6. Don aka DandyDon - TX (dep/$500) - Waiver/Survey

thanks

Kamala is working on doing check updates today too, so no worries!!

#93 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:43 PM

Payment Update:

1. Don aka DandyDon got your check! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#94 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:38 AM

:thankyou: I am happy happy happy that this year I can sign up for Holbox/Cozumel trip!!!
Please put me on the list. I also need to sign up for Nitrox, 100 tank & 3rd dive for $30. Thanks Kamala for
looking into other options, but I have decided to do the Cenote dives. I am also planning on arriving the
day before & depending on flights back may stay an extra day or even the weekend in Cancun (I'm
looking at Spirit & I believe they leave before 1pm to get to FLL)

#95 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:50 AM

:fish: I am happy happy happy that this year I can sign up for Holbox/Cozumel trip!!!
Please put me on the list. I also need to sign up for Nitrox, 100 tank & 3rd dive for $30. Thanks Kamala for
looking into other options, but I have decided to do the Cenote dives. I am also planning on arriving the
day before & depending on flights back may stay an extra day or even the weekend in Cancun (I'm

That is great news Deb! :cheerleader: And I think you will enjoy the Cenotes! I am working with the hotel to get us a great rate for arriving early...several people have said they wanted to do so. Let me know how many days and if you want a dingle room or double occupancy for the extra days as well as the trip. (Once we know who all wants to arrive early and/or stay late we can help with better rates at the hotel or you can do your own thing...just let us know so we can help you!)

Nurseshark will send you a link to the forms forum so you can fill out the trip survey and waiver. Please return the survey via email and the waiver via mail or fax. If you need to pay via credit card the auth form is also in that forum. And your premium membership rebate form is in there too!

And finally...we can help you with rooms in Cancun as well. Just let us know what you have in mind or if you prefer to do that yourself that is cool too!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#96 nurseshark

nurseshark

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:56 PM

:cheerleader: I am happy happy happy that this year I can sign up for Holbox/Cozumel trip!!!

Hi I have sent you the link via PM for the forms and surveys

Karen aka nurseshark

#97 DandyDon

DandyDon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 15 April 2007 - 03:11 PM

:fish: I am happy happy happy that this year I can sign up for Holbox/Cozumel trip!!!

Are you flying out of FLL? Looks like they have a return after 3pm and a very nice fare, as long as you don't mind the Cancun to Playa del Carmen to Cozumel shuffle. As much as you have dived, I imagine you're well traveled.

HOWEVER, it looks like Continental is matching the fare. How nice to have a choice. Not much more money to fly to Coz instead of Cancun, then return from Cancun. Do look at them, too.

Looking forward to diving with ya...! :cool2:
What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#98 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

Are you flying out of FLL? Looks like they have a return after 3pm and a very nice fare, as long as you don't mind the Cancun to Playa del Carmen to Cozumel shuffle. As much as you have dived, I imagine you're well traveled.

HOWEVER, it looks like Continental is matching the fare. How nice to have a choice. Not much more money to fly to Coz instead of Cancun, then return from Cancun. Do look at them, too.

Looking forward to diving with ya...! :cool2:

Thanks for the information (FLL is my home base) I hadn't noticed the later flight on Spirit -maybe it was just added. Continental is actually cheaper if I fly into Cozumel & out of Cancun. I am torn between direct flights vs changing planes & larger airline with many planes vs newer airline with fewer. I've been stuck before. Then of course the luggage issue.Continental is use to divers .Spirit now charging for every checked bag! I haven't been to Cozumel in ~10yrs looking forward to meeting everyone

#99 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:05 PM

You know, I think I may be very interested in this trip. After seeing the Cenotes on Planet Earth, and knowing I will be bummed if I don't see any when I get to the Galapagos, and having NEVER been to Coz, man, this trip keeps looking better and better.

#100 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:17 PM

You know, I think I may be very interested in this trip. After seeing the Cenotes on Planet Earth, and knowing I will be bummed if I don't see any when I get to the Galapagos, and having NEVER been to Coz, man, this trip keeps looking better and better.

Cool girl! That would be awesome if you could join us! This is a very special combination of the BEST OF MEXICO!!!

Let us know! kamala

formerly...

#101 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:36 AM

Cool girl! That would be awesome if you could join us! This is a very special combination of the BEST OF MEXICO!!!

Let us know! kamala

did you get my PM?

#102 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 01:29 PM

Payment Update:

1. Deb aka DivingDeb we have your check moving you to the paid list :cheerleader:

Document Update:

1. Deb aka DivingDeb waver flight information

formerly...

#103 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:I stopped putting them in the book at 300 I'm somewhere around 950 now

Posted 17 May 2007 - 10:23 AM

Unfortunately I am going to have to pull my name from the list. I just found out that my inventory at work is on the 17th so I can not be gone... Bummer, I was really looking forward to this trip. Maybe next time.

Parrotman
Sea Turtle advocate!

#104 bpro

bpro

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:190

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:08 AM

Is the trip still open? I'd love to do my first 'real' SD trip and this would hit at a good time for me. Also, I'm a bit of a beginner (20 logged dives). I read about the Cenotes not requiring cave certification, but is this otherwise a good dive trip for the less experienced?

#105 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:14 AM

Is the trip still open? I'd love to do my first 'real' SD trip and this would hit at a good time for me. Also, I'm a bit of a beginner (20 logged dives). I read about the Cenotes not requiring cave certification, but is this otherwise a good dive trip for the less experienced?

Yes, it is still open for booking!

My first bluewater trip was Cozumel and I think I had 20 or so dives. Cozumel is a great place to start getting more dives under your belt plus snorkeling with whalesharks. Now the centotes are an overhead environment and they will require good buoyancy to dive them. When I dove them last, the operator will have you demonstrate your control in the water before they actually take you into the centotes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users