• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

06/07 5th Annual PNW Underwater Treasure Hunt, HH, & 2-Tank SD Boat Dive (FULL!)

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#61 morris0352

morris0352

Getting started

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:20 PM

Hey I'm pretty sure that I can make the Bandito dive...are there any more spots still available?

#62 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:13 AM

Hey I'm pretty sure that I can make the Bandito dive...are there any more spots still available?

Yep...we do! And technically people have a week to get payment in to confirm their spots so you are good! I hope you can join us! That would be awesome! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#63 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:20 AM

Cool!! Heya, one of my DM's you dove with at the shark hunt last year said he saw you diving at Mike's Beach! Very cool to know you are back and in the water!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#64 morris0352

morris0352

Getting started

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:46 AM

Yeah I remember seeing him there...That's the only time I've dove since I've been back from overseas.

#65 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:08 AM

Yeah I remember seeing him there...That's the only time I've dove since I've been back from overseas.

Come on up this weekend - Shane and I will be at Sund Rock.
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#66 morris0352

morris0352

Getting started

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:36 PM

I've got plans for tomorrow and sunday, but if they fall through I'll let you know

Thanks for the invite

#67 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:34 AM

You didn't miss much - Sund Rock was PACKED. I'd never seen it so busy. People were having to park up top and walk down. Viz was then of course bleh down to 40'.

#68 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:29 AM

We'll be updating the Bandito dive charter list in the next week or two. If you are planning on joining us for the dives, I would suggest confirming your spot as we start closing in on June! :bye:

#69 cmt489

cmt489

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:31 AM

George got his drysuit last week so I suspect it will be both of us diving :bye:

#70 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:45 AM

George got his drysuit last week so I suspect it will be both of us diving :cheerleader:

Suspect?

Bah...well, I ordered the dry suit last week, it should be in so I can try it on and dive in June...

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#71 DIVEAK

DIVEAK

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI AI also GUE: DSAT: TDI: EFR /AED Instructor
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 17 May 2007 - 05:12 PM

WW-
You should have my $70. Is that all you need?
Put me down for the booth Saturday. It appears you will have adequate supervision for me. I don't want to be left out. I need to get my tank rental issues worked out and reserved. Should I PM Gis?
DiveAK

#72 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 05:30 PM

WW-
You should have my $70. Is that all you need?
Put me down for the booth Saturday. It appears you will have adequate supervision for me. I don't want to be left out. I need to get my tank rental issues worked out and reserved. Should I PM Gis?
DiveAK

I updated the booth info inour first post. WW will need to update the payment info. Do PM GG regarding tank rentals. She is our local contact guru! Where you are flying in from and your transportation may determine the shop you rent from. The closest dive shop to the site is the Lighthouse Dive Shop in Tacoma. We won't be returning to the docks, however, until after they have closed to returns will need to be made Monday, so if you are staying in another location, renting closer to that location may be the better choice.

So, PM GG and she can walk you through locations.

Also, as a reminder to divers flying in - the charter is a Sunday AFTERNOON charter. Please book your return flights appropriately.

:o

#73 kevininpo

kevininpo

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 06:50 PM

clarify this for me...pay Rick directly or SD
if it ain't broke, fix it till it is
what if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?

#74 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:02 PM

I will know tomorrow on the twin, argon, sling fees.
I have the shop working on it ~ They reassured me it would not be an issue.

diveAK ~ If you have a size requirement on the twins.. now is the time to share it.

Lighthouse ~ Tacoma is a great dive shop {I got my OW cert from them so many years ago}
but they really are only a "recreational" shop.

If you want anything that might be considered "tech" gear they are not the shop to contact.
"tech" covers twins, or argon... etc...

Edited by gis_gal, 17 May 2007 - 07:03 PM.

Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

#75 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 10:03 AM

clarify this for me...pay Rick directly or SD

Please pay SD, thank you :o - payment section reprinted from info post:

Payment Information:

2-tank dive - $70 (this doesn't include tip for Bandito crew - it is customary to tip $5 per dive per day)
Please add 3% if paying via paypal or via credit card. (Please ask for the credit card authorization information)

If paying via paypal go to www.PayPal.com and send payment to SingleDivers.com email = kamala@singledivers.com Be sure to include your address, contact number and screen name as well as the trip name you are sending money for in the details section.

If paying via check or money order, please send payment with screen name & trip name on memo line on the check to:

Kamala Shadduck
SingleDivers.com
3957 Gaspar Ste#200
Dallas, TX 75220
214-350-7003
kamala@singledivers.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users