• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

21 female new to SingleDivers from NJ

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 MissOcean

MissOcean

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:25+

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:44 PM

Hello!!! Any cute guys around New Jersey? :D I love to dive obviously haha..anyone go to Dutch Springs?
Angela aka MissOcean
I feel like a fish out of water...unless of course..I'm diving!

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:51 PM

Hello!!! Any cute guys around New Jersey? :D I love to dive obviously haha..anyone go to Dutch Springs?

Oh have you opened up Pandora's Box!! :taz:

Of course EVERY guy in NJ (and every state for that matter) will think he is cute and will reply! :P

Now for the record...no one get out of line with this new member or I'll have to crack the :thankyou: on you! :cool1:

Welcome MissOcean...great screen name and I'm glad you found us! While we are not a dating site...we certainly have a lot of great members (yes many of them cute if I say so myself and many of them in NJ as we have been doing BTS several years there now!)

Jump in and make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have or for any help you need. kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 MissOcean

MissOcean

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:00 PM

Haha that was funny thank you for that! I do a lot of diving at Dutch Springs and try to go at least once a week with my Dad. If anyone needs a buddy let me know and we'd be happy to dive with you! We are not "hero divers" and stay around 50 feet because I can not handle the cold right now much deeper haha! I love the dive community and it would be great to meet some divers my age 20-25!
Angela aka MissOcean

#4 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:37 PM

Angela

welcome to SD, this cozy sometime crazy place where some of us spend our surface intervals inbetween dives. The age group here on SD is a little older then our age group, but there is also a few other members in the 18-25 group, that will probably pop in here to say high

Dutch springs is a place i would like to visit next time im on the east coast (probably later this fall to visit family in MD,PA, VA) as i have heard alot about Dutch from others on this board.

Hey moose this a preemptive warning behavior yourself ;D

again welcome to SD

Dan
aka
ScubaTooth

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#5 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:43 PM

:D Welcome to SD MissOcean! If you stay active on th board, those cute guys from Jersey will find you. :thankyou:

#6 MissOcean

MissOcean

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:56 PM

Angela

welcome to SD, this cozy sometime crazy place where some of us spend our surface intervals inbetween dives. The age group here on SD is a little older then our age group, but there is also a few other members in the 18-25 group, that will probably pop in here to say high

Dutch springs is a place i would like to visit next time im on the east coast (probably later this fall to visit family in MD,PA, VA) as i have heard alot about Dutch from others on this board.

Hey moose this a preemptive warning behavior yourself ;D

again welcome to SD

Dan
aka
ScubaTooth

Thanks for the heads up! It doesn't matter...I love talking about diving so it doesn't matter any age haha! next time you're in the area let me know and we'll go to Dutch! It's a fun place but a little on the chilly side. It should be warmer in the fall!
Angela aka MissOcean

#7 MissOcean

MissOcean

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:56 PM

:welcome: Welcome to SD MissOcean! If you stay active on th board, those cute guys from Jersey will find you. :D

Oh well thank you very much!!! I will try to stay active! What forums do you spend time on the most?
Angela aka MissOcean

#8 Hipshot

Hipshot

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver/Asst. Instructor
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:06 PM

:welcome: Angela. Have you ever been to Beneath The Sea, in Secaucus? It's the largest dive show on the North American continent, and we've had a booth there for three years. As a result, we've built up quite a membership from the NY/NJ/CT/PA area. There should be a local happy hour or dive (or both) in the not too distant future.

Rick

:D

#9 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:11 PM

:welcome: Welcome to SD MissOcean! If you stay active on th board, those cute guys from Jersey will find you. :D

Oh well thank you very much!!! I will try to stay active! What forums do you spend time on the most?

I guess I spend most of my time in the trip threads. I suggest you start a thread in the Topics Related to Being Single. And, move that beautiful pic of yourself to your avatar, so the cute guys can see it!

#10 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:16 PM

I just spent most of the weekend at Dutch, mostly with students but we did have some other visitors. I actually certified Tollys Cousin today.
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#11 BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW + Deep, Wreck, Drysuit, Navigation, Night, Rescue, Nitrox Specialties
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:34 PM

Hey Miss Ocean. Glad to see another local member of SD.

Many of the people on this board dive at Dutch regularly. I was there yesterday and both the water and air temps were fine. Still a little cold below 60ft., but, that's always the case.

I'm going to dive at Dutch on Wednesday the 4th. Probably do 3-4 dives. I have a few buddies lined up already, but, you are more than welcome to join us. Just let me know if you are interested. We're going to hook up at the south Peninsula area in the morning.

You should also try to attend one of our Happy Hours. There will probably be another on coming up soon. Just keep watching the board for it

P.S. My wife says I'm cute, but, she's usually wrong about most things. :welcome:
BB

When you make fish laugh, they can't bite you.

#12 MissOcean

MissOcean

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:43 PM

:welcome: Angela. Have you ever been to Beneath The Sea, in Secaucus? It's the largest dive show on the North American continent, and we've had a booth there for three years. As a result, we've built up quite a membership from the NY/NJ/CT/PA area. There should be a local happy hour or dive (or both) in the not too distant future.

Rick

:D

Hello Rick! I have been to Beneath The Sea! This past March my dad and I went for the first time! It was fantastic! I actually found out about it through my sign language professor. Can't wait to go back! When we go this year, we are going to make sure we look up the shows this time before. As for happy hour, I turn 21 in 2 weeks and can not wait!!! Def looking forward to the dive also! Thanks for the info!
Angela aka MissOcean

#13 MissOcean

MissOcean

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:44 PM

I guess I spend most of my time in the trip threads. I suggest you start a thread in the Topics Related to Being Single. And, move that beautiful pic of yourself to your avatar, so the cute guys can see it!

I was wondering how to put my picture on there when I post!!! I'll have to change the other one to one of me diving! Thank you for the compliment :-) You're pic is quite beautiful also!! Happy Diving! :D
Angela aka MissOcean

#14 MissOcean

MissOcean

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:47 PM

Hey Miss Ocean. Glad to see another local member of SD.

Many of the people on this board dive at Dutch regularly. I was there yesterday and both the water and air temps were fine. Still a little cold below 60ft., but, that's always the case.

I'm going to dive at Dutch on Wednesday the 4th. Probably do 3-4 dives. I have a few buddies lined up already, but, you are more than welcome to join us. Just let me know if you are interested. We're going to hook up at the south Peninsula area in the morning.

You should also try to attend one of our Happy Hours. There will probably be another on coming up soon. Just keep watching the board for it

P.S. My wife says I'm cute, but, she's usually wrong about most things. :D

LoL you're funny. If your wife says you're cute I'm sure you are! I am not sure when my dad and I are heading up to Duch this week, but I know we usually go out from the student area haha. Even though we've been certified for 4 years, we haven't "graduated" up to the peninsula yet! The other down fall, we usually get there around noon!!! haha!

I turn 21 in 2 weeks so I can't wait to start going out...legally...haha...I will keep my eye ope..where on the board would it be announced? :welcome:
Angela aka MissOcean

#15 MissOcean

MissOcean

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:49 PM

I just spent most of the weekend at Dutch, mostly with students but we did have some other visitors. I actually certified Tollys Cousin today.

What dive shop were you with? I was supposed to be at Dutch today but I have this week off so we figured we'd go during the week when no one is there!
Angela aka MissOcean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users