• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Can we help? You bet we can.

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#16 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 21 July 2004 - 06:50 AM

Bob,

Yes sir. Here is the information

Fund Information:

Make checks payable to: The Kenneth Daniel Daly Fund

And mail them to:

The Kenneth Daniel Daly Fund
c/o Financial Title Services,
15W060 N. Frontage Road,
Burr Ridge, Illinois 60527

Thank you all for your support in this matter. It is a shame that a 2 1/2 year old little boy has to go through all of this. May GOD be with him and his family today during his surgery.

-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#17 WisconsinGal

WisconsinGal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:70+ and counting

Posted 21 July 2004 - 06:54 AM

Eileen, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Kenny and family.

Thanks for posting this ZD.

WG

#18 flatwood

flatwood

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Board Status:on
  • Cert Level:open water, Nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:100 plus

Posted 21 July 2004 - 06:55 AM

hI TF, MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND KENNETH AND YOU FAMILY. MAY GOD BLESS
I've got 99 problems and diving ain't one of them.

#19 scubahoney

scubahoney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:20ish

Posted 21 July 2004 - 07:24 AM

I am praying for you and Kenny and your families. It's true- no 2 yr old should have to go through such an ordeal. However, Kenny has a lot of love and support behind him.
With all my thoughts and prayers-
Amber
The greatest resource of the ocean is not material but the boundless spring of inspiration and well-being we gain from her.
~Jacques Cousteau

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:17 AM

hey everybody....
thanks to all of you wonderful, wonderful people.
he's having surgery today and it's gonna be a VERY long day.
i appreciate your support more than i can ever express....
god bless you all..... :o

You are most welcome....keep us aprised!

-the SD gang...

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#21 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 21 July 2004 - 11:08 AM

As my Sistuh knows, my prayers are with Kenny & his entire family. Just an update: everything is going well so far with today's surgery. It will probably last several more hours.
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#22 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 12:35 PM

Thanks for the update Marvel. I know ALL eyes are on this thread to monitor Kenny's outcome.
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#23 scoobiediver

scoobiediver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water, working on more.
  • Logged Dives:30

Posted 21 July 2004 - 10:09 PM

Has anyone gotten an update on Kenny? I looked on his web site and there is nothing more past 6:50pm.

#24 triggerfish

triggerfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:goddess.
  • Logged Dives:never enough

Posted 21 July 2004 - 11:01 PM

hey,
i know you guys are sleeping...
it's midnight here and kenny's still in surgery...14 hrs. now. he's stable as a rock. my friends(nada and suanne) are doing a wonderful job with his anesthesia, and my OTHER friend, the surgeon (dan curry), is unbelievable...standing there all this time in his cowboy boots . he's determined to get it all out. the tumor by it's nature is very vascular, so he's being extremely meticulous in his dissection. i just gave (another) update to my niece so maybe she can close her eyes for a while. i won't be going anywhere, that's for sure....
thank you for asking, cevin

#25 sapphire

sapphire

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 12:03 AM

hey,
i know you guys are sleeping...
it's midnight here and kenny's still in surgery...14 hrs. now. he's stable as a rock. my friends(nada and suanne) are doing a wonderful job with his anesthesia, and my OTHER friend, the surgeon (dan curry), is unbelievable...standing there all this time in his cowboy boots . he's determined to get it all out. the tumor by it's nature is very vascular, so he's being extremely meticulous in his dissection. i just gave (another) update to my niece so maybe she can close her eyes for a while. i won't be going anywhere, that's for sure....
thank you for asking, cevin

We're not asleep out here, Eileen. Be sure and keep us posted. I am glad such a wonderful team is taking care of Kenny! Be sure and get some rest yourself when the surgery is over, sweetie :welcome:

jennifer

#26 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Open Water II, & Nitrox

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:08 AM

You can bet my prayers were given yesterday. I will continue to send them for Kenny, the doctors, and his family.
DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

#27 Diverbrian

Diverbrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI DiveCon/IANTD Normoxic Trimix.....

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:26 AM

I just read the most recent update. I see that they got a little more of it. Add my prayers to the list.

Brian
A person should be judged in this life not by the mistakes that they make nor by the number of them. Rather they are to be judged by their recovery from them.

#28 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:39 AM

AWESOME....Kenny has a great team behind him (all of us), a great team of doctors and physicians, and GOD behind him. How can he not be doing great.

Thanks TF for the update. Keep up the faith and keep us posted.

Just know that our hearts and prayers are with Kenny, you, the whole family, and the physicians.

-ZD

#29 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:52 AM

news flash

The surgery ended very early this morning. Kenny is stable but unfortunately, they did not get all of the tumor. His doctors are considering the next course of action. The family thanks you for your continued thoughts and prayers.

news updates

22-Jul-04 07:12 AM - Mommy from 7/21 :

The latest news is that Kenny is rock solid and that the operation is moving "right along". In other words, it's great news. The doc still thinks this is going to be a long procedure. Dan andI got to stay with Kenny before o.r. I even dressed in scrubs, walk and held my baby until he fell asleep on the table. Kenny was very relaxed. That made me feel better. Dan and I are trying to keep busy. This is so hard. Love, Kenny's Mamma

------------------------------

6:50 pm 7/21--Kenny lost only one unit of blood so far. Still very stable. Docs say they will keep on going..Daddy calls Kenny a machine! Love, Mary----9:20--Auntie Leen has been our contact person. She peeks her head in Kenny's o.r. room, and gets the news from her friends(the anesthesiologists)The Doctor, they say, has been meticulous. They should be reaching the core of the tumor maybe now. This may determine if they can go on because of blood loss issues. Thank you Mullaganeers!! Thank you everyone for the 6675 inquires on the site!

Thank you for your Beautiful words of encouragement.

#30 Sylvia

Sylvia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:2

Posted 22 July 2004 - 09:10 AM

Have Trigger Fish Call me, get my cell by calling Marvel and both 400 members strong and myself will agree with her for Kenny. I have had to stand for my daughter and for two other children who were in and out of hospitals with Drs. telling me no hope. I faced my fears, I faced the facts and then I faced my faith and they are alive to prove it and can tell you their own stories.

Call me today, and I will step away from my office and conference in my Pastors and a ministry called Kenneth Hagin Ministries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users