• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

07: ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT! Bali Wakatobi Part II...July 11(arrive 13th) to July 24th (arrive US 24th)

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#151 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,674 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:24 PM

ONLY 0-3 spots left....

Don't wait too long to send in your payment to secure your spot!!!

If you still want a spot on this amazing trip...simply pay and the spot is YOURS!!! :cool2:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#152 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:37 PM

Looking forward to seeing who gets the last 3 spots on the trip.... also wondering about $$.

I noticed in the last trip there was discussion about "new bills" -

If using USD for exchanging or as currency remember:

a. CLEAN and CRISP non-folded bills
b. Big bills such as 50's and 100's are better to exchange
c. No bills from 1991 to 2003

I got a "few" bills that were more current than 2003 today... will have to return for more and perhaps make a request as the newer bills are hard to find. Thought I'd put an early reminder out if you plan to use US dollars for exchange or currency.

#153 Kuraman

Kuraman

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Cert Level:IDC Staff Instructor
  • Logged Dives:Over 1000 now, quit logging and quit counting

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:44 AM

Looking forward to seeing who gets the last 3 spots on the trip.... also wondering about $$.

I noticed in the last trip there was discussion about "new bills" -

If using USD for exchanging or as currency remember:

a. CLEAN and CRISP non-folded bills
b. Big bills such as 50's and 100's are better to exchange
c. No bills from 1991 to 2003

I got a "few" bills that were more current than 2003 today... will have to return for more and perhaps make a request as the newer bills are hard to find. Thought I'd put an early reminder out if you plan to use US dollars for exchange or currency.

WreckWench
One big question. Since I didn't make the Wakatobi portion last year, can we clear our incidentals bill at the resort with a credit card. I know they will charge me 3% more, and give me a rather lousy exchange rate, but I can't get US Dollars here in Vietnam, and ionly have a few left.

Kuraman
Formerly known as "DixieDiver25" but changed for a nice donation to SingleDivers.com. Kuraman means 'Turtle Man".

#154 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,674 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:56 PM

The monetary tidbits are MOSTLY for the Bali side of the trip. In Wakatobi they will use any cash or credit cards +3% no problem. I hope this helps! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#155 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:13 PM

Payment Update:

1. Susan aka keysbuddy ww got your payment for the garden room pkg of $3170! :cheerleader: (And yes we'll make the arrangements for you to arrive early with anyone else arriving early!)

Document Update:

1. Susan aka keysbuddy ww got your survey and waiver and air flight details! :thankyou:

#156 Kuraman

Kuraman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:18 PM

I noticed Ami wanted to do nitrox course, and there was No "trip Instructor" as of yet. I will be glad to do it for her on this trip.
Ami, If you want to do this, just go to you local dive shop and purchase a "Nitrox Crew Pak". Please let me know if you are want to do this, and I will bring the video and Exam w/ me. if not, I'm not going to carry them.

Mike
aka Kuraman
Formerly known as "DixieDiver25" but changed for a nice donation to SingleDivers.com. Kuraman means 'Turtle Man".

#157 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,674 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:59 AM

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PAYMENTS UPDATE:

Due to our recent move from Texas to South Carolina and some subsequent postal, internet and technical issues with the move...a number of checks and credit card payments have been delayed in being processed. Most have been processed fairly timely but some are just being processed now. By the end of today all payments should be fully processed and you'll see the removal of the funds from your accounts.

Please accept our apologies if the removal of funds from your account took longer than you anticipated...because it did. :cool1: We regret any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you again for your support of our dive community and our unique dive proposition for single and buddyless divers! Kamala

formerly...

• Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:10 PM

For what it is worth, I was running the numbers on my logbook today and it looks like I probably hit dive 100 in Wakatobi also. At any rate that is what I am shooting for. In that event, WW will have to find a big nest of clownfish that all rank less than Cmdr to take my picture with. I have to be the highest ranking clown in the area :cool1: Sorry, that is just the way I run :teeth:

#159 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:59 PM

For what it is worth, I was running the numbers on my logbook today and it looks like I probably hit dive 100 in Wakatobi also. At any rate that is what I am shooting for. In that event, WW will have to find a big nest of clownfish that all rank less than Cmdr to take my picture with. I have to be the highest ranking clown in the area :) Sorry, that is just the way I run :D

:cool1: I think it's worth a special underwater treat from the Wench! Early congratulations. :teeth:

#160 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,674 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

For what it is worth, I was running the numbers on my logbook today and it looks like I probably hit dive 100 in Wakatobi also. At any rate that is what I am shooting for. In that event, WW will have to find a big nest of clownfish that all rank less than Cmdr to take my picture with. I have to be the highest ranking clown in the area :D Sorry, that is just the way I run :lol:

:teeth: I think it's worth a special underwater treat from the Wench! Early congratulations. :)

WHAT SHE SAID! I would be honored to find you special clownfish for your special dive! And some other special things as well! :cool1:

formerly...

#161 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,674 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:34 PM

I noticed Ami wanted to do nitrox course, and there was No "trip Instructor" as of yet. I will be glad to do it for her on this trip.
Ami, If you want to do this, just go to you local dive shop and purchase a "Nitrox Crew Pak". Please let me know if you are want to do this, and I will bring the video and Exam w/ me. if not, I'm not going to carry them.

Mike
aka Kuraman

Thank you Mike! I had you in mind for our trip instructor however I am not sure that Ami will be joining us :cool1:

formerly...

#162 Kuraman

Kuraman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:57 PM

Mike
aka Kuraman

Thank you Mike! I had you in mind for our trip instructor however I am not sure that Ami will be joining us :cool2:

Kamala,
I'll be glad to help out if anyone wants a specialty. Not for the entire trip, but if anyone wants to get in Nitrox, or one of the other "diving" specialties, I'll do it.

Mike

PS I will remind you about every week
Sloal Long Cut Classic (20 cans), you can find rolls of 5 cans at Sam's, but at normal grocery they are usually separated. I will definitely appreciate this.

Mike

#163 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,674 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:34 AM

Mike
aka Kuraman

Thank you Mike! I had you in mind for our trip instructor however I am not sure that Ami will be joining us :cool2:

Kamala,
I'll be glad to help out if anyone wants a specialty. Not for the entire trip, but if anyone wants to get in Nitrox, or one of the other "diving" specialties, I'll do it.

Mike

PS I will remind you about every week
Sloal Long Cut Classic (20 cans), you can find rolls of 5 cans at Sam's, but at normal grocery they are usually separated. I will definitely appreciate this.

Mike

Thank you on ALL accounts...and yes the reminders are perfect. Are you sure 5 cans is enough? p,s. Do you want some US Cash as well? I can bring some of that too if you want to give me a check for it. PM any details. Kamala

formerly...

#164 secretsea18

secretsea18

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:1062

Posted 21 June 2009 - 07:57 AM

Mike

You might want to check to see what Indonesia's tobacco allowance is, or distribute it around with others if they agree. I hear that Indonesia, Bali specifically, has been putting the big white chalk "X" on luggage that has alcohol in it.... for "special" evaluation at customs.

#165 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,674 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:02 AM

Thanks for the heads up...how do we find out more? I usually take a bottle of something to sip on this trip.

So exactly what do they do during a special evaluation? :wakawaka:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users