• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Dates from Hell

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#76 OilfieldTrash

OilfieldTrash

Getting started

• Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW

Posted 14 February 2005 - 04:32 PM

Oddly enough, Wayne, the possibility never crossed my mind. :lmao:

just looking out for ya
Wayne

#77 Marion1336

Marion1336

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:43

Posted 14 February 2005 - 07:46 PM

4) If she posts pictures of her pets, she has attachment issues and you'll never be closer to her than them. 

To get closer, you just need to move the dog to the other side of the bed! :thankyou: But seriously, I'd pick up an extra rawhide bone at the store if you wanted one too.
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
-David Viscott

#78 BradfordNC

BradfordNC

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • Cert Level:certifi-what?
  • Logged Dives:2 and 1/2

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:08 PM

don't try to get a girl drunk on the first date. Even if you get laid, she won't remember it ... and you will probably never see her again!

who cares, to both parts

you missed the point on the first part, and the second part is after the fact, so no longer matters.

:thankyou:
OK, lets make a deal. If you stop telling me how to dive, I'll stop going down to the bus station at 2am to slap d***s out of your mouth.

#79 BradfordNC

BradfordNC

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:14 PM

I then ordered the veal parmesan and that was the beginning of the end of a once lovely evening.

mmmmmmmm delicious

you mean this animal was raised and then killed just to satisfy my taste buds?

mmmmmmmm yummy

thank you thank you thank you small torturously confined, yet incredibly succulent, and coldly yet tenderly killed calf

I got a lecture of how they made veal, and how the calf was killed. It nearly interrupted my dinner.

but you bravely pressed on, consuming the tenderly delicious calf meat.

if God didn’t want us to eat meat, He wouldn’t have made it so tasty

so true

Tastes so good when it crosses the lips

Needless to say there was no second date for me.

well, ya can't please everyone.
OK, lets make a deal. If you stop telling me how to dive, I'll stop going down to the bus station at 2am to slap d***s out of your mouth.

#80 BradfordNC

BradfordNC

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:23 PM

by the end of AC/DC's set, she had gotten pretty blasted, after they went off stage, she got up and said she was going to the bathroom ... and never returned. Halfway through Journey's set is when I began to get worried but I decided to stay put as I knew trying to find her would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

well, yeah. you can tell the trueth.

the real reason is, come on, it's Journey we're talking about here. ya don't just get up and go searchin for missing dates in the middle of a Journey set. Steve Perry will hunt you down and beat your ass later for that.

#81 Marion1336

Marion1336

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:43

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:58 PM

Two months later I saw him on the 6:00 evening local news - he had just pled "not guilty" to three counts of sexual misconduct filed by one of his patients. Turns out that this was the second of what would be four separate arrests for similar charges.

I hope they revoked his license to practice. What a creep!
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
-David Viscott

#82 BradfordNC

BradfordNC

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:00 PM

... and riding a tauntaun??

ok, the very fact that you even know what the hell that is speaks volumes about you that you prolly didn't want people to know, and have been trying to hide since you stopped playing Advanced Dungeons & Dragons your freshman year of college.

#83 BradfordNC

BradfordNC

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:03 PM

So then...what's the size of your appendange???? and just what IS an appendage?
Dating?? what the heck is that??? Been so long I forget who gets tied up... I think it's the midget right?

no no, the midget is there to get spanked after being covered with the Ranch Dressing

:thankyou:

#84 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,701 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 February 2005 - 10:21 PM

Yo Bradford....ya think ya got an opinion on this topic eh??? Not like you to post 5 replies almost in a row let alone 5 replies in a night! :usflag:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#85 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:44 PM

And then articles like this give you pause:

http://www.signonsan...knifefound.html

:usflag:

Of course they did not say whether the blind date was via the internet or other means.

This should serve as a warning to guys like Mr 3-testicle......And really to all of us in any situation. The reality is that the internet is just another way of meeting people. I doubt that many people can say that they have not met people at the grocery store, party, bar, church and found out later that they had been totally lied to about the other person's situation. Of course the internet does make it easier for people to lie, but that is where the safety checks and balances and even intuition come into play.

Can't really say I have had a date from hell... yet. maybe it is because of my attitude and the ability to laugh at most things... even if the joke is on me. Of course I won't talk about the engineer who picked grains of rice off the table to eat, instead of from his full plate (courtesy of "It's just lunch")!!! That was amazing to watch, but most of my time was spent trying to restrain my mirth.

Oh well. Life is fun.

#86 BradfordNC

BradfordNC

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:07 AM

Yo Bradford....ya think ya got an opinion on this topic eh??? Not like you to post 5 replies almost in a row let alone 5 replies in a night! :usflag:

nah, i just started reading the thread, which was already 6 pages long, and had to make some comments. no one else was online or active enough to respond between my posts.

Vinny's killed me, and i just had to make a lot of comments on it. lol

i was goin to post more, but decided to give it a rest after 5. didn't want a whole page to myself

#87 Sophia

Sophia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced and Rebreather
  • Logged Dives:100?

Posted 15 February 2005 - 09:38 AM

Of course I won't talk about the engineer who picked grains of rice off the table to eat, instead of from his full plate (courtesy of "It's just lunch")!!! That was amazing to watch, but most of my time was spent trying to restrain my mirth.

Oh well. Life is fun.

How was the "It's Just Lunch"? I am curious because I had decided to try that if the internet thing didn't work out.

#88 WileEDiver

WileEDiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Instructor/EFR I-T/Safety Signer I-T/DAN DES Instructor (All DAN Programs)
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:19 AM

Back in my college days I asked a girl out on a date and was pleased when she accepted. We decided to go see a movie but then it turned out that the only movie she wanted to see was one that I had already seen, "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore" (I know, I'm showing my age, here). But I figured, what the hell, it'll be a nice evening anyway.

A couple of days before the date she told me that there was a group from where she worked who liked to do things together off-hours and that there would be several people going with us to the movie.

The afternoon of the date she called to tell me that there would only be two others going, a guy and a girl (which for some reason that I can't remember now, I assumed they were a "couple").

When I went to get her at her place, it turned out that the other girl wasn't going after all, and the guy turned out to be her boyfriend!

Well, the three of us go to the movie with her sitting between us. One time I looked over to see him rubbing her thigh and all I can think is "What am I doing here? I've seen this movie before."
–WileEDiver

“Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”

#89 TheSassyRabbit

TheSassyRabbit

I spend too much time on line

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster/Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:>750

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:38 AM

Well, the three of us go to the movie with her sitting between us.  One time I looked over to see him rubbing her thigh and all I can think is "What am I doing here?  I've seen this movie before."

How amazing that you went through with the date anyway! I think I would have said "okay... three's a crowd"... :cool2:

It would have been funny if you too had reached over and started rubbing her thigh... or even rubbing his hand rubbing her thigh. Oi!

#90 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:41 AM

When I went to get her at her place, it turned out that the other girl wasn't going after all, and the guy turned out to be her boyfriend!

Well, the three of us go to the movie with her sitting between us. One time I looked over to see him rubbing her thigh and all I can think is "What am I doing here? I've seen this movie before."

I'm not certain if I should be crying :dltears: or laughing so hard my sides hurt.. :cool2:
So did you stay for the movie??? or did you leave???
Tell us more..
Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users