• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Let's make our suggestions known...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic

#61 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 02:31 AM

FYI to the clueless and uniformed....

I get the clueless part, but what is it you are trying to say about/to those of us in uniform??
"

#62 steelemagnolia6

steelemagnolia6

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Location:Tennessee but my heart belongs to the Lone Star State!
  • Cert Level:Advanced, NITROX, Getting Ready to go tech
  • Logged Dives:Not enough, never enough!!

Posted 08 June 2005 - 05:49 AM

This is my exact point... This thread was not started for you to play on. With cutting and pasting. AND BULL

I use the word kiddies and childish because that is what a great deal of the group is acting like. If you have listened to what I have, and read what I have then you'd know why I am getting extremely tired of all the BS... So David and Mike leave it be. If you are happy then stay out of this. Some of us are not happy. I am not happy now because I've been drug into this on more than one front.

Mike, I didn't earn my wings by playing nice, because anyone that knows me will tell you that I don't play nice. I can be a pretty evil BITCH when crossed or if you bother me to many times. And I AM VERY GOOD AT IT!

No one ever said that I was nice or sweet. I won't pretend to be something that I am not!

So once again unless you have a legitmate gripe then leave the this thread for what it was started for ...
Kay

Life is a matter of luck, and the odds in favor of success are in no way enhanced by extreme caution... Erich Topp WW II U Boat Commander

#63 David Evans

David Evans

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 06:21 AM

I think all the people who have CONSTRUCTIVE ideas for improving the organization should post them here.

I implore everyone answering to make POSITIVE suggestions only.

I believe the quote above is what this thread was started for. Some have offered constructive ideas and positive suggestions.

Some have not.

My suggestion is that we treat each other like adults, with common courtesy and respect, and that when making our suggestions for improvements to this site and its patrons that we do so with a positive outcome in mind.

-david

#64 drdiver

drdiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI (inactive)
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 08 June 2005 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (drdiver @ Jun 5 2005, 04:20 PM)
I think all the people who have CONSTRUCTIVE ideas for improving the organization should post them here.

I implore everyone answering to make POSITIVE suggestions only.

I believe the quote above is what this thread was started for. Some have offered constructive ideas and positive suggestions.

Some have not.

My suggestion is that we treat each other like adults, with common courtesy and respect, and that when making our suggestions for improvements to this site and its patrons that we do so with a positive outcome in mind.

Thank you, David, for that comment. I've pulled myself back from the board in the past few days for a variety of reasons, some personal, some because of the comments made in the thread which had nothing to do with what I asked for in comments. I don't think I'll return to the level of participation that I had formerly. For myself, (and I speak only for myself) the answers have been too long in coming and, again this reflects a lack of interest in customer service on the business end of the organization. I do believe a considerable effort is being made to address the issues for those more patient among us, but effort is not the same as a result. I also want to state for the record I don't believe any malfeasance has ever taken place by the management. From what I can see (and I factor in this things that I have heard which I count as gossip versus those that I was able to verify first hand), the problems stemmed from overwork, stress, perhaps illness, lack of attention to detail, lack of planning and business skills, perhaps a lack of a sense of public decorum which is required for true leadership, and just to reemphasize the point-- a lack of attention to the overriding need for customer service.

But I will leave you with one more episode of the Mona Monkeys and the "official" recipe for Single Diver Sunsets!
There are old divers and there are bold divers, but there ain't no old, bold divers.

#65 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:12 AM

I am sorry for the delay in posting replies and responses to the concerns raised in this thread. I have posted what I've been able to address thus far here... and I will now begin work on round two of your questions and concerns.

Thank you for your continued support of SingleDivers.com.

Kamala aka Wreck Wench

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#66 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:43 AM

Thank you Kamala :wakawaka:

Now go call that phone number I gave you and get some pampering before our trip. You deserve the best!!!

Another suggestion: Can we take away someone wings when they start growing horns and poked everybody with their pitchfork? :wacko: Just kidding. :dance: :evilgrin:

#67 steelemagnolia6

steelemagnolia6

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Location:Tennessee but my heart belongs to the Lone Star State!
  • Cert Level:Advanced, NITROX, Getting Ready to go tech
  • Logged Dives:Not enough, never enough!!

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:59 AM

If you think I have a pitchfork now stand back and watch when you really freaking piss me off and some of you are bordering on getting very close to finding out what Kind of evil bitch I really am.

I won't be nice at all.... Because when I do blow it will be ugly and you don't want to see that... I am not a nice person when you piss me off...

So unless you are ready to face the dragon in her den you need to leave it alone...

If you want to attack me fine lets get to it. I have no problem standing up to it....

Edited by steelemagnolia6, 08 June 2005 - 09:08 AM.

Kay

Life is a matter of luck, and the odds in favor of success are in no way enhanced by extreme caution... Erich Topp WW II U Boat Commander

#68 David Evans

David Evans

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:08 AM

Posted Image

EVERYONE BE NICE OR THE KITTEN GETS IT!

:wakawaka:
"They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep."
Psalms 107:23-24

#69 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Cert Level:Private
  • Logged Dives:Private

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:12 AM

Thank you Kamala :wakawaka:

Now go call that phone number I gave you and get some pampering before our trip. You deserve the best!!!

Another suggestion: Can we take away someone wings when they start growing horns and poked everybody with their pitchfork? :wacko: Just kidding. :dance: :evilgrin:

If you only knew how much a few people have done for this board by having the guts to address a FEW of MANY disgressions and half truths (that continue to be thrown out there) you'd be embarassed to even suggest such a thing. You're pushing on doors marked pull.

#70 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:12 AM

:wakawaka: Yes, Sir.

But I'm only having fun...Okay will cease and be nice.

#71 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:21 AM

But I'm only having fun...

And in doing so encouraging others to fully expose things that I'm sure the management would rather be left unknown. But then again, maybe all the dirt should come out so people could defend themselves against such statements. Still, some people just love pulling the wings of butterflies and angels....go for it if you want, but it's a nasty business.

Edited by RichardB, 08 June 2005 - 09:22 AM.

#72 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:24 AM

Actually, Richard, I think your tactics are kinda heavy handed and really didn't appreciate the whispering innuendos at all. It's the action of a bully. Try asking nicely next time instead of tearing down the board. Most people will respond to a sweet talker but when you forces someone into a corner (even when you were right), you become someone I don't want to play with. Enough said, I'm taking my marbles home and will not share with you.

#73 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:32 AM

Actually, Richard, I think your tactics are kinda heavy handed and really didn't appreciate the whispering innuendos at all. It's the action of a bully. Try asking nicely next time instead of tearing down the board. Most people will respond to a sweet talker but when you forces someone into a corner (even when you were right), you become someone I don't want to play with. Enough said, I'm taking my marbles home and will not share with you.

Okay, I've had enough. Lets let ALL the skeletons out of the closet. Kamala, would you like to start?

Thank you, I don't want to play with you either....you pull the wings off angels and butterflies.....it's a sadistic and hedonistic practice.

#74 drdiver

drdiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI (inactive)
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:10 AM

You both need to CHILL out, NOW! What you are doing is grounds for being banned.

Richard and Sea Urchin, you need to carry this quarrel on by PM or Email--it has no place on this thread or on this board.
There are old divers and there are bold divers, but there ain't no old, bold divers.

#75 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:12 AM

Yes Sir!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users