• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Sex or Diving?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#31 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:198

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:59 PM

Kimmy, I have decided that this is really not a fair question....

How true, divin IS sex! No need to give up nothin! :teeth:
Olympic diving is a sport. Scuba diving is an obsession.

#32 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:11 PM

Kimmy, I have decided that this is really not a fair question....

I like the way you think!!

#33 ASDmike

ASDmike

• PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, EAN
  • Logged Dives:700ish

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:15 PM

:-D Note to self: Next dive stay very far away from Dive Buddy.
'06 - Fireworks on History, Singles Fantasy
'07 - Ancient Egypt/Red Sea Liveaboard
'08 - Bonaire Singles Week ...In STYLE!!!

#34 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:35 PM

:-D Note to self: Next dive stay very far away from Dive Buddy.

:-D :lol: :lol:

#35 ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Cert Level:Course Director; CCR Instructor
  • Logged Dives:2000+

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:02 PM

. . . divin IS sex!

Well, it's only half of sex: the part where I put the condom on first. Alas, it is only for my drysuit pee valve, and the condom always has a hole in it. :teeth:
"The most important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

"For the diligent diver, closed circuit rebreathers are actually safer than open circuit scuba." Tom Mount

#36 ScubaGypsy

ScubaGypsy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Cert Level:DM
  • Logged Dives:1500+

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:16 PM

This one is easy...I've already given up one and I can't live without the other...can ya guess which is which? :teeth:

Hmmm, so maybe there actually was a different reason that you couldn't go diving at Clear Springs today???
The sea is everything........Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the 'Living Infinite,' ..........

Capt. Nemo...........20,000 Leagues under the Sea

#37 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 29 January 2006 - 01:47 AM

Wait a minute... I just thought of something. Does this island even have electricity or a gas engine and a compressor? May not be able to SCUBA dive anyway so...

#38 6Gill

6Gill

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:12 AM

Wait a minute... I just thought of something. Does this island even have electricity or a gas engine and a compressor? May not be able to SCUBA dive anyway so...

Bill...Bill...Bill you've got to learn to suspend reality and practicality(should be easy living in Calfornia and all) also makes it easier to do the quizes/test in Cosmo magizine

Eric

#39 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:17 AM

Bill...Bill...Bill you've got to learn to suspend reality and practicality(should be easy living in Calfornia and all) also makes it easier to do the quizes/test in Cosmo magizine

Eric

this sounds like Gilligans Island now! To somehow get stranded on an island with a compressor that runs on coconut oil :birthday: and what if that island is in the South Pacific with spectacular diving? Methinks the question would be more difficult to answer

#40 captsteve

captsteve

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Cert Level:aow/nitrox
  • Logged Dives:absolutly no idea

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:44 AM

Eric

that is really funny!...... sorry bill, but he really got you there.....

#41 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:18 AM

Eric

I refuse to answer a hypothetical question without sufficient information! And I resent the digs at California (even if they are true). I live on Catalina, not the mainland. Things are different here... even more suspension of reality and practicality.

Hmmm... come to think of it, I already LIVE on an island and it has several dive compressors and even Nitrox. And I've given up sex for several years, so I guess I've already answered the question.

Besides, WHO is making us decide whether we should give up sex or diving? There isn't a third person on that island is there? Is SHE saying its diving or me? Why, I'd totally suspenmd reality and just teach her to dive even though I'm not an instructor... I doubt PADI, NAUI or any other agency would even notice.

#42 gcbryan

gcbryan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Logged Dives:620

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:29 AM

Eric

I refuse to answer a hypothetical question without sufficient information! And I resent the digs at California (even if they are true). I live on Catalina, not the mainland. Things are different here... even more suspension of reality and practicality.

Hmmm... come to think of it, I already LIVE on an island and it has several dive compressors and even Nitrox. And I've given up sex for several years, so I guess I've already answered the question.

Besides, WHO is making us decide whether we should give up sex or diving? There isn't a third person on that island is there? Is SHE saying its diving or me? Why, I'd totally suspenmd reality and just teach her to dive even though I'm not an instructor... I doubt PADI, NAUI or any other agency would even notice.

Maybe she is saying take a hike, I mean please go diving. :birthday:

Edited by gcbryan, 29 January 2006 - 11:07 AM.

#43 dennis mccarty

dennis mccarty

Getting started

• Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Cert Level:aow,rescue,nitrox
  • Logged Dives:9

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:38 PM

If you were stranded on an island, with a member of the opposite sex, and had to give up sex...or diving...which would you choose?

Well , Lets see, one week on MON WED FRI Lots of SEX. TUES , THURS SAT, DIVING, SUNDAY REST TIME TO GET READY FOR MONDAY. But if I was stranded then there would not be any air , aww gee, hope the one Im stranded with is ***** or else ill be in the water a lot. I do have standards. :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
I really was heading north, I just went the long way around.

#44 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 29 January 2006 - 01:17 PM

I would give up diving on one day and sex on the other. Rotate...........best of both worlds!!! I am very indecisive like that.
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

#45 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Logged Dives:198

Posted 29 January 2006 - 01:27 PM

Eric

Hold it! Hold it! Are you trying to tell me that the quizes in Cosmo magizine are NOT factual?????? :dltears:

I can't take it! First Santa Clause, and now this! :birthday:

Anyway back to the topic, or more precisely, back to tangisizing the topic. I won't say where, but one board had a HUGE thread on "Have you ever had sex at depth?" With that thought, why give up either? :twist:
(someone has to show me where th get that devil smiliy)
Olympic diving is a sport. Scuba diving is an obsession.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users