• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Would You Marry Again? or Say Never Again?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,692 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 29 January 2006 - 11:58 PM

I don't know about warm.
I'm just an old dog that knew the rules.
I'm smarter than most Kennedy's, I know all the meanings of the word No.
When we fell in love I was a bouncer and she was looking for a fight.
It was a match made in heaven.
She told her mom, the next day, she had met the man, she was going to marry.
It took me 3 weeks to figure out that I was in love.
The hard part is that now after 25years, I'm well trained, but high milage.
Everyday I chew thru the restraints that the beast has put on me.
I then battle the beast for the rest of the day.

pm

Norm, you and Darlene were a match made in heaven...and thank goodness you were. You were her yin and she was your yang. I've never seen two people more compatible and oh so perfectly 'trained' by each other than the two of you! And in the water...you both were unsurpassable. :cool2:

True love like that comes only to those who are open, giving, hard working and perhaps a bit blessed. You both worked harder than most to achieve a level of love and respect that all of us would envy. And should you ever desire that level of love again...I have no doubt you'd find it! To find true love you must be capable of giving true love. Look within to ensure that you are all you can be...then look for your mate if that is what you desire. And be open to possibilities that exist...as someone once told me...we don't always get to choose our fate...but we do have a choice in how we accept it, handle it or let it pass by.

-kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#32 Taniwha

Taniwha

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Cert Level:Advance Open Water
  • Logged Dives:56

Posted 30 January 2006 - 12:01 AM

Hey c'mon folks. I'm alone here with nobody to hug, and I'm getting all teary-eyed. :dltears:

Usually, I'd say I was kidding, 'cuz I do so much...but I'm really not. Where's my tissue?

(Wish my history was so nice.)

Doug
When your heart is full, try using your head.

#33 Twinklez

Twinklez

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 30 January 2006 - 12:05 AM

...(Wish my history was so nice.)

Doug

Don't we all!

#34 hnladue

hnladue

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue/Adv Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:enough

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:56 AM

Well, I've never been married so maybe I can't answer all the questions here, but I have been in 2 long term relationships, one where I actually moved in with the guy for 7 years.....

I don't believe in divorce. Everything can be dealt with... except abuse--if so get rid of em! I don't believe in pre-nup's either!! That's like planning for the divorce before the marriage has even started!
Also I've decided that I will never have sex with anyone until I'm married. I've had enough of that game and I'm not playing anymore!!!
I'm actually to the point if what you can call "Damaged Goods" . I'm not getting close to anyone, anymore unless I'm seriously interested in them, have known them for quite a while, and they are ready to settle down. I'm not moving in with anyone again, unless I'm married either!!

Call me a stick in the mud, but I'm tired of wiping track marks off, after being stepping on all the time.

Excuse me while I close up my shell.......
Sempar Partus!!

#35 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,692 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 30 January 2006 - 12:37 PM

Hey girl...don't do that...we like you out of your shell! :birthday:

As for living with someone...Heather is right...your marriage starts the DAY you start living together. Without the proper committment, respect and acceptance that your marriage has already begun...it is no wonder that 'live in' relationships have a high rate of failure and marriages of people who lived together first fail more than marriages of people who did not live together. The experts say its because you did not have a very firm committment in the first place...and that carries over into marriage if you actually get married.

So I'm with Heather...no living together before marriage. And that doesn't make you damaged goods...just smart in my book! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#36 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:30 PM

I don't forsee myself ever getting married again for so many reaons. My reaons will probably ring as sad to you but true as well. I am too scared to ever commit that far into a relationship again. I am also scared to give someone legal rights to my property to someone who has done nothing to help create that property base. Of course, there are prenuptual agreements that can help with this but it always becomes a fight in the end. Finally, I just don't know if I could ever endure the heart break of divorce again. I don't trust that the person I am with will not change into an unpredictable creature anymore and, therefore, I just don't trust the notion of a relatinoship that is supposed to last forever anymore.

These are very sad things indeed. But even more so is the thought of isolating my heart from the world for the rest of my life. I'm much more afraid of the pain and sorrow that comes from being afraid to share my heart than I am from loving and losing again.

To not marry...that's ok. ...

To never love again is simply not acceptable for me. ...

In my mind, if you are truly in love with someone and he/she with you, then that legal bond is not going to have any impact on whether you attempt to work out the kinks or not; it'll be what's in your hearts or not that determines whether you stay or go.

Well, I've never been married so maybe I can't answer all the questions here, but I have been in 2 long term relationships, one where I actually moved in with the guy for 7 years.....

I don't believe in divorce. Everything can be dealt with... except abuse--if so get rid of em! I don't believe in pre-nup's either!! That's like planning for the divorce before the marriage has even started!
Also I've decided that I will never have sex with anyone until I'm married. I've had enough of that game and I'm not playing anymore!!!
I'm actually to the point if what you can call "Damaged Goods" . I'm not getting close to anyone, anymore unless I'm seriously interested in them, have known them for quite a while, and they are ready to settle down. I'm not moving in with anyone again, unless I'm married either!!

Call me a stick in the mud, but I'm tired of wiping track marks off, after being stepping on all the time.

Hey girl...don't do that...we like you out of your shell! :birthday:

As for living with someone...Heather is right...your marriage starts the DAY you start living together. Without the proper committment, respect and acceptance that your marriage has already begun...it is no wonder that 'live in' relationships have a high rate of failure and marriages of people who lived together first fail more than marriages of people who did not live together. The experts say its because you did not have a very firm committment in the first place...and that carries over into marriage if you actually get married.

So I'm with Heather...no living together before marriage. And that doesn't make you damaged goods...just smart in my book! -ww

In my eyes, if the commitment to live together is a commitment of forever (you'll know if you've truly discussed it), then marriage is no longer necessary for me. The commitment is very necessary. I want to know that it's his intention to do whatever is necessary for our relationship to grow, and that he'll work with me to overcome the obstacles we'll enounter...they're inevitable. I want his love, respect and consideration. I believe in an equitable exchange - you get what you give, and I have a lot to give.

We've all been damaged in one way or another at one time or another. As wise woman said earlier in this thread, "we don't always get to choose our fate...but we do have a choice in how we accept it, handle it or let it pass by." Don't let it pass by...it may never come your way again!

Heather, we can allow the things that happen in our lives to change who we are and what we believe in, or we can use them to strengthen us so that we can be the person we truly want to be. I do my best to find value in everything...even the pain.

#37 sandiegocarol

sandiegocarol

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>100

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:49 PM

I think I'm getting hooked on this site :birthday:

I've been doing some thinking about the marriage thing. I say I would get married if the right guy came along, but I would be conforming to what other people have tried to forge into my brain at an early age. Growing up in the midwest, it was what you did after awhile.

I was married for 15 years and I can tell you that people change and it's not always for the bad. We had major differences and the divorce was really hard - lost a lotta weight, though. Now I have a good relationship with my ex and his wife and as the saying goes "it takes a village to raise a child." I needed to grow and learn and experience life and inevitably, over the years, it changed me.

At this point in my life, I want to continue to learn but on my own. My creativity and burning desire to experience new things (sagittarius- can't help it) were not blossoming when I was married. It's kind of interesting that after the divorce he became the responsible, regimented one out of necessity and I returned thankfully to a carefree lifestyle.

So my thoughts are maybe marriage shouldn't even be a consideration at all. I think for women it may be a security blanket that we don't really need. By wanting too much too early in a relationship we may be empowering men to leave us feeling hurt and mistreated. I say open the door but never be the doormat!!

#38 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:50 PM

I prefer to live in sin. The sinnier the better. :anna:

#39 Mitch0129

Mitch0129

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:290

Posted 30 January 2006 - 02:31 PM

I have been trying to gather my own thoughts on this topic before I chime in. I will try to give it a whirl.

First of all, I do have a little chuckle whenever I hear someone say that they are never getting married again. Why? I have my own experience to share.

The last woman whom I was very serious with said the same thing to me. She also told me that she did not want to have a committed relationship with one person (which I did at the time). Well, sparing the gory details, we did break up shortly after she sprung that on me but she then got back together with an old boyfriend and within a month, they were engaged. That engagement did not last but she then got hooked with a different guy and is now married to him.

Myself, I have never married but I have had my share of serious romances, some of them good, some of them not-so-good. A few of them did hurt in the worst kind of way, others I simply brushed off and moved on like nothing happened. But I did learn from all of them and I hope to apply the lessons down the road should I meet that special someone.

For now, I do let myself get too involved with a woman for reasons that I will not go into here but a few on this board know. It has nothing to do with issues with women, it has everything to do with my own personal expectations of my own life. There are some personal issues I am having to deal with right now and I just don't want to drag anyone into it.

In the meantime, I do have a lot of female friends who I do once in a while "ask out for a date". Usually, it is to some function or event. For example, I did ask one of them to be my date for my rodeo committee's Christmas Dance last December. We had a great time! That is just one example. Who knows, that special someone for me might just be one of these ladies, we just don't know it yet.

Before I forget, I will say that I do not rule out the possibility of ever marrying sometime. But it is not something I would be in a hurry to do even without having to deal with the personal issues I am dealing with now. I do want to do it right the first time and do it for the right reasons.
-Mitch-

#40 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:198

Posted 30 January 2006 - 02:43 PM

Awesomely stated,,,and I agree... if someone loves me they will understand my fear and timidity of a situation... and just as you feel a pre nup etc etc. is a show of doubt of true commitment to the relationship ( note: I did not say if I agree or disagree) I also feel that a marry me or lose me is an equal statement of I don't think you'll stick around without the paperwork. Oh and by the way... I have a pulse and don't own mace :) (flames included :cool2: )

Thank you. I apologize for not replying sooner. In fact I was in the process of composing a reply when this crazy blonde telemarketer called and was trying to sell me a vacation package. Then I spent the rest of the night trying to figure out where my dive log was so I would have it for the trip. Anyway.

If someone loves you, yes, they will understand your fears. If they truly love you, they may even find your fears are what attracts them to you. And yes, as the show of a pre-nup, or any form of "Self protection" or "Insurance" for the future hurts and is a warning sign. Also is the "Marry me or else" thing that too many men and women have going. If it is true love, then those things will not matter. They will not be needed. I believe that a marriage exist with or without a pre-nup, a ring or a certificate (By the way, don't they give out certificates for free stuff when they open a store or have a big sale? Hmmm).

And finally, you have mace and no pulse, :cool: you pass. Err, wait, ah, Oops. I mean you have a pulse and no mace (that's it) you pass. :teeth:

In reply to all of the statements made in this thread. The statements that not only describe the fears of the authors. But the show the concerns and emotions of those authors. Statements that, if they were penned on paper, would also show a few tear stains as well.

To have so many people voice such deep felt feelings on an open forum such as this brings the grandest of tribute to the people who make up the body of this forum. It shows a gathering of people who posses intelligence, compassion and understanding of depths seldom seen. And, sadly, it is those same traits that have most of us where we are now, asking "Why the hell can't I find someone? Why must I always be alone?"

Very good questions, for which, I offer my viewpoint. Simply put, most of us may be here through our own fault. In as much as we are "passionate" people, we care and care deeply, we understand others, we have all these good qualities and no one to share them with. Here comes the stumble. Being the people we are, we crave having someone to share our life with. Much like I crave having someone to care for and watch over (but she needs to be able to do the same for me as well). It is like a living hell to not have someone to care for. Needless to say my dogs are spoiled rotten.

So how do we remedy this situation? We find someone to share our lives with. Someone to fulfill our need to be compassionate and understanding and loving. There are, in my opinion, 2 major fall backs to this action. The first, and least important of the two, is the simple fact that no every person can take what we give. To them, we care too much, we love too deeply, we forgive (and actually forget). And most people do not know how to react to that. Secondly, in "finding someone to fill our needs" we tend to pick the first person that looks to fill those needs. We don't wait to find the one person who will not only accept what we have to offer, they will return it to us again. To compound the problem, to the people who are not the "right one", we seem to be the dream come true. We are passionate, we are wonderful to be with, we give of ourselves. But then the object of our affections realizes one day, that they really don't know how to deal with us, how to accept what we offer. It is not that these people are afraid of commitment, they are afraid of that much of a commitment. And because the people who are right for us are so few among the masses, we then to "settle" for those who are not the "right one". And in doing so, we end up wondering "Why the hell can't I find someone?"

Everyone tries to figure out what "true love" is. In the ancient Greek, there were 3 words for love. (The spellin may not be correct) Fa-lay-ho, fat-mos, and ah-gah-pae. Fellao referred to the pure sexual aspect of love, in other words, jungle humpin. It was considered the lowest form of love. Fatmos referred to a conditional type of love. I love you because you make me laugh, you bring me flowers, you are good at fellao and so on. I love you because... And although considered a higher form of love, it was conditional. And when the conditions of love were not met, the love was lost. Then there was ageppe. Considered to be the highest form of love. Unconditional, "I love you because! (period)" The recipient seldom deserved this love. It was give no matter what. If I had to answer the question of "what is true love", I'd have to say ageppe. If I had to define ageppe, I'd be up doo doo creek without a fin.

As I look at the concerns and fears of the people here on this board, and people I meet in real life, I notice one common thread. We are all looking for the "right one". We all want to know how to find him or her. And, most of us, want to know how to avoid getting hurt again. (Can I have an "amen"?) Nobody wants to get hurt, at least no one in their right mind. And that is why so many people turn towards a means to "protect" themselves. I can't help but wonder how many times these forms of protection has turned "the right one" away? I am NOT saying that there is no need of pre-nups, and separate accounts, by no means. But I do believe that if you have found the right one, there will little to no need of them. For the right one will never deliberately, or intentionally cause you harm. And the right one, would probably rather die than to hurt you.

With that small bit of knowledge, one can begin to understand why we have such a problem finding the right one. Because we tend to come across as someone that we really aren't. We come across as being afraid to commit. Which we are not. We are afraid of being hurt, and rightly so. I would be amused if it were not so tragic, that people like us, who are normally honest to a fault, put up a front (think about it).

I say that because in my opinion, if you are truly in love with someone, then you won't care about their bank account, or lack of. If it is true love, then there will be no need for protection, guarantees or the like. It is said that "love covers a multitude of sins". And that is true. Each of us will allow our friends to do, or say things to us, that a stranger would not get away with. That guy who almost got his eyes gouged out, had he been the right type of friend may have ended up with nothing more to worry about than having enough air left to make the safety stop.

What does all this rambling mean? I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you are even thinking of some form of "protection" then maybe, you have not found the right one. Keep looking. If you are looking at someone and thinking "I can live with his or her faults" then you are looking at the wrong one. If you meet someone and come to the conclusion "I could live the rest of my life with this one", then again, Keep looking.

It is only when you realize that "I can't live without (his/her) faults", it is only when you say "I can't spend the rest of my life with out them", it is when you find yourself constantly plotting ways to make them smile, that you should stop and take a serous look. And I am sure you will find, should you ever meet someone like that, you will have little thought of needing protection as long as this person feels the same way toward you. Do keep in mind that there is this thing called "unrequited love". You may find someone that you can't live with out. But in order for it to last, they have to fell the same way about you. And believe me, if you find this person, if it is true love, you will have no worry about it ending. For if you have found the right one, they will love you as deeply and eternally as you love them.

I really wish I could tell you how to "find" this type of love. I would make millions! But I can't. All I tell you is what I believe to be some of the indicators. "Well how do I know when I'm in love like this?" Glad you asked that. If you have never been in love like that, how could you possibly know? It is easy. Few of us have had a horse stand on your foot. But should it ever happen, you WILL know. Maybe not a good comparison, as true love does not hurt that much. But once you find yourself in that type of love, there will be no doubt in your mind. So if you are wondering if this is true love, then it probably is not.

To put it into few words, don't marry the first person you can live with, marry the first one you can't live without. Don't settle for someone that you can live with their faults, settle for someone that you can't live without their faults. And most likely, this true love we all seek will steal up from behind and knock you flat on your a, ah, face. And you will love it.

Food for though.

Disclaimer: I am not a psychologist, but I did watch a guy play one on TV. The above statements are my opinion. Nothing give me credentials to give this as advice to be taken as a cure. It is give in the hopes that it may cause you to look at your situation from a slightly different point of view. And maybe, find something to help. Take what you need and leave the rest.

Also, I have been informed that "flaming" is not accepted on the forum, and this is a good thing. Although not allowed, some may feel the desire to still do so. May I suggest that you simply point a hair dryer in my direction and "warm" me. Kind of like boiling your draft card, it makes the point, but not as violent.
Olympic diving is a sport. Scuba diving is an obsession.

#41 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (plus EMT Training)
  • Logged Dives:45

Posted 30 January 2006 - 03:29 PM

In reply to all of the statements made in this thread. The statements that not only describe the fears of the authors. But the show the concerns and emotions of those authors. Statements that, if they were penned on paper, would also show a few tear stains as well.

To have so many people voice such deep felt feelings on an open forum such as this brings the grandest of tribute to the people who make up the body of this forum. It shows a gathering of people who posses intelligence, compassion and understanding of depths seldom seen. And, sadly, it is those same traits that have most of us where we are now, asking "Why the hell can't I find someone? Why must I always be alone?"

UUUHHHMMMM cause youre in Michigan and Im in Houston?????. :banghead:
..sorry...I had to lighten it some or I would be crying,,,,,

You go girl :) :teeth: :cool2: :cool:
who's leading this parade anyway?

#42 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 04:00 PM

For once, I shall leave this one alone. :cool2:

I'll be over in the corner if anyone needs me. (mutters something as he walks away).

UUUHHHMMMM cause youre in Michigan and Im in Houston?????. :)
..sorry...I had to lighten it some or I would be crying,,,,,

The levity is well placed. In this thread we all are touching wounds that still hurt. Thanks.
:teeth:

#43 Diverbrian

Diverbrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI DiveCon/IANTD Normoxic Trimix.....

Posted 30 January 2006 - 04:04 PM

Never been married, probably never will be at this point.

As well, I am doing my best to stay out of situations where I have to worry about it. I have my diving. In fact, right after I post this, I have to leave for my DAN O2 refresher.

I am not a churchgoer and I don't go to bars much. My diving is mainly with males with one or two notable exceptions. I have family obligations in Michigan that I could move if I thought that things were right, but not easily. As well, I have a well-paying job that I have held with a well regarded company (thank God that it is medical and not automotive) for close to fourteen years. You don't give that up to move unless you are dead certain of your situation. Whenever I start to dislike my job (which is often), I simply remind myself that the unemployment line is worse and that many other jobs are worse. It is a factory worker tradition that you probably aren't going to like working at a factory. But, you know that the work pays the bills quite well.

Personally, I hope to maintain this position and maintain the self-discipline to "keep the zipper zipped" until I get married. There aren't many women locally that share my interests, are not taken, and are not otherwise unavailable. As I am not the type of guy who sends off those irresistable signals to take me home, this should be fairly easy to accomplish.

I was sleeping with the last woman who gave me the "marriage or else" ultimatium. It would have been easier on me to leave if I hadn't have been as I chose the "or else". Thank God that I was not living with her. I have learned from that. So long as I avoid tempting myself, I can keep those complications out of my life. It also helps that I am getting past those teenage years when men are notoriously hormonally driven.

In short, I hope to have the self-discipline that the next woman that I sleep with will be on my wedding night. If that wedding night never happens, then that is the way that things were meant to be. As well, I am damaged goods. I don't expect anyone to repair that damage but me, my higher power, and enough work that I don't know if I am willing to expend it anymore when I have a life now that many people would envy. If the right situation hits me out of the blue and I can't fight it anymore, then I will know that it is time. Until then, I am not getting married in the forseeable future, but am still off the "eligible males" market.
A person should be judged in this life not by the mistakes that they make nor by the number of them. Rather they are to be judged by their recovery from them.

#44 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 04:30 PM

Peter, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to search your yourself and then reply to my post with so much honesty and feeling. The depth of emotion and honesty revealed in each of the posts made to this thread are a gift to everyone who reads them. They're a gift of TRUST in each other to each other. Based on what we've all said...TRUST is something we could all use a lot more of.

It would be unfair of me to not give an equal exchange of thought before posting in response. I do not want you to think that it has gone unnoticed or that I don't appreciate it's value. What you wrote is awesome! I'll :) a little while and post again.

#45 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 07:15 PM

Peter, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to search your yourself and then reply to my post with so much honesty and feeling. The depth of emotion and honesty revealed in each of the posts made to this thread are a gift to everyone who reads them. They're a gift of TRUST in each other to each other. Based on what we've all said...TRUST is something we could all use a lot more of.

It would be unfair of me to not give an equal exchange of thought before posting in response. I do not want you to think that it has gone unnoticed or that I don't appreciate it's value. What you wrote is awesome! I'll :fish2: a little while and post again.

You are welcome. And I, and many others, thank you for bringing this up. It has given many a chance to look upon this with differnt lights, and hopefully to see things they did not before.

My last post was not really written to solicet replies. It was in the hopes of causing those in who participaed in this thread, and those how viewed it, to look at their own situation. To hopefully take a little from what each of us has offered, and use it to re-evaluate their stand. And form that, either continue as they were before, but with a renewed conviction that it is right, or maybe try a different path.

I was after all, my opinion and food for thought. Do not feel obligated to reply. But do feel free to do so if you wish. Once again, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users