• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2006: WHALESHARKS!!! Yes...we WILL see them in Holbox!!! Then off to Cozy!

• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

#106 LVDiver

LVDiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:25

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:01 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but what are the D/O S/O options?

#107 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>100

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but what are the D/O S/O options?

double occupancy versus single occupancy
Back after a long absence - whew, too busy at work!

#108 sqzmee

sqzmee

Getting started

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Cert Level:OW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:275

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:52 PM

Great Lee! We'll get you on the list!

Holbox Availability Update:

SD honors a first come and first served premise that is driven from posting in our community. Once a trip appears to have filled up from the "My Check is in the Mail" and the confirmed deposits/pymnts we will open an official waiting list for the trip. As openings occur or deposit checks are not received, we'll open up the Waiting List for trip participants.

Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the official availability is always available in the main trip post. Thank You! -ww

Trip Note:

Please if you are on this trip check the number of days you are doing Cozumel so that I can reflect your trip correctly. (Also note that if doing the 4nite/3day option you may have some single room charges contingent on final rooming arrangements if we don't get another person doing the same configuration on the trip.)

Kamala,
I am doing the shorter version of Coz. Any one doing just 3 nights/2 days diving?

Jules

#109 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 02:22 PM

LOL. Going to call Que this weekend and see what her early plans are. Will let you know.

:dancing: So Rosa never heard back from you??.....Holbox and Hawaii or just Hawaii?......come on Rosa you can do this...Whalesharks!....Also there are some great Restaurants for fresh fish and lobster :bam:
You must endeavor to pursue!

#110 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:48 PM

Kamala, just looked more closely at my work schedule and can do the entire Cozumel trip, not just the 4/3. So put me down. Deposit check mailed today.

Lee

#111 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:53 PM

Lee,

I've update the original post showing you going to Coz for the week!

#112 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,699 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:53 PM

Kamala, just looked more closely at my work schedule and can do the entire Cozumel trip, not just the 4/3. So put me down. Deposit check mailed today.

Lee

Excellent! We'll put you in for the whole enchilada!!! Whoops! Must getting close to dinner! Gotcha! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#113 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:19 PM

Sorry guys, I think I am going to have to bow out of this trip. There is no way to make both trips feasible. It will have to be Hawaii only. And while Kamala knows that I am NOT high maintenance, in this case, I would certainly be stressing about whether or not everything was happening on time so I did not miss my flights etc. Being from a third world country myself, and certainly frequently travelling in several, including Mexico, I know things frequently do NOT happen by the clock. That stress would certainly spoil the fun for me, and probably all of you as well.

So, go swim with the whalesharks and come back and make me jealous by telling how great it was!!! Have a wonderful time, and hopefully I will get to see old friends again soon, and meet those I have not yet met as well. :evilgrin: :bye:

Rosa

#114 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:29 PM

:evilgrin: Rosa....So sorry to hear....but I am sure you will be working hard in MAUI....I am sure if this trip turns out to be a great as I have heard....Kamala will do it again next year!

Edited by Travelnsj, 02 March 2006 - 10:30 PM.

#115 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,699 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:37 PM

Rosa I am sorry that you can't make it work out :evilgrin:

I was hoping you and Que could work something out as she had similar travel issues. But as Scott says...we can certainly try for next year if this one goes well! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#116 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 08:22 AM

Kamala:

I am going to put a check in the mail later today for the balance of the Holbox/Coz trip ($1024) trip. That should pay me up. As for arrival/departure notes, you can make note that I will arrive in Cancun from Houston on CO 464 at 11:23 AM. Will depart from Cozumel on the afternoon of the 23rd. That should pay me up on this trip unless I am missing something.

#117 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,699 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:12 AM

Just got 2 more folks joining us on this trip...DvrNut and DudeDiver are both joining us and are registering on our board as we speak! They found us when they saw a dive sticker and wanted to make sure they were on the list! They sound like great guys and we'll certainly enjoy having them on the trip! (One is from CA and the other NM and they are both hardcore divers!!)

formerly...

#118 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:01 AM

Just got 2 more folks joining us on this trip...DvrNut and DudeDiver are both joining us and are registering on our board as we speak! They found us when they saw a dive sticker and wanted to make sure they were on the list! They sound like great guys and we'll certainly enjoy having them on the trip! (One is from CA and the other NM and they are both hardcore divers!!)

OK Kamala.....looks like you sold out Holbox :-D ......No you cannot squeeze anyone else in.....How about another trip in August or Sept? :lmao:

#119 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,699 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:01 AM

OK Kamala.....looks like you sold out Holbox :-D ......No you cannot squeeze anyone else in.....How about another trip in August or Sept? :lmao:

Not quite sold out yet...also we need to set up a waiting list...Fiji was sold out 3x and we still had movement on it so don't give up hope yet! -ww

formerly...

#120 sandiegocarol

sandiegocarol

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:18 PM

I'll look for you, what date do you need the room for?

Kim

The 13th. I don't think there are any flights that would arrive from Louisville early enough on the 14th to make the boat so I'd need to fly into Cancun the 13th. The other option is to fly into DFW and fly with you guys but I don't think that airfare has been worked out yet. That would include a shopping trip to scubatoys though :unsure:

Thanks Kim!

I have the same situation from San Diego. I have my flights booked and get into Cancun on the 13th at 4:30. (AA from DFW #1625) I thought about staying in Dallas overnight but I think it would be really fun to have an extra night in Cancun. If you decide to come a day early, we could room together. Let me know what you find out for lodging. Thanks! :flirt:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users