• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2006: WHALESHARKS!!! Yes...we WILL see them in Holbox!!! Then off to Cozy!

• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

#91 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:03 PM

Kamala, major bummer, will not be able to make it unless I leave Sunday. The Continental early afternoon flight out of Cancun on Monday gives me a 34 minute!!!! turnover time in LAX before the flight to Maui. Not enough considering that I will be on two flights prior, Cancun to Houston, then Houston to LAX. I would almost certainly miss it.

One last option to try, then I will have to bow out of this trip. Major major bummer. :o

#92 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:57 PM

Kamala, major bummer, will not be able to make it unless I leave Sunday. The Continental early afternoon flight out of Cancun on Monday gives me a 34 minute!!!! turnover time in LAX before the flight to Maui. Not enough considering that I will be on two flights prior, Cancun to Houston, then Houston to LAX. I would almost certainly miss it.

One last option to try, then I will have to bow out of this trip. Major major bummer. :tears:

:P Come on Rosa....You can do it...I have sent you all sorts of info....next year it will be even more crowded and the Mexican goverment may even restrict the amount of people in the water....Swimming with dozens of WhaleSharks :2cool: ....There are not many places in the world like this....You can do it...The pressure is on...swim with the Whalesharks :D :dance: :fish:
You must endeavor to pursue!

#93 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 24 February 2006 - 12:44 AM

One last option to try, then I will have to bow out of this trip. Major major bummer. :tears:

:cool2: Come on Rosa....You can do it...I have sent you all sorts of info....next year it will be even more crowded and the Mexican goverment may even restrict the amount of people in the water....Swimming with dozens of WhaleSharks :2cool: ....There are not many places in the world like this....You can do it...The pressure is on...swim with the Whalesharks :wakawaka: :dance: :wakawaka:

LOL. Going to call Que this weekend and see what her early plans are. Will let you know.

#94 Hummingbird

Hummingbird

Getting started

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:22 PM

I read this fast but I would be very interested in learning if I could come onto this trip late. I already committed to a trip to Tuscany and won't be back in the States until the 17th. Hey, it is a business trip...sort of...wait...any IRS dudes reading this? Yeah, yeah - - its a business trip - - strictly business...

Absolutely you can join us late...could you join us the 18th? That would be awesome to have you catch the back end with us in Cozumel! The diving will be perfect for you...very easy and relaxed along with a great group of new friends...it doesn't get any better than this! Kamala

You are so cool! Thanks. I am going to try to see what I can do to make it there - - something tells me that I actually have to show up for my new job at some point? But, let me make sure about that...

#95 diveprn

diveprn

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Board Status:returning
  • Cert Level:Adv,Rescue,Nitrox,
  • Logged Dives:252

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:18 PM

Hi everyone,
I am going to try and make one of these nice trips. It will be nice to meet everyone.
Gotta talk to my tax man. :teeth:
Valerie
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

#96 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:46 PM

Hey Ladies...we'd love to have you ALL join us! Keep us posted and I have my fingers and toes crossed that tax men, boss men and all others can make this work!!! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#97 sqzmee

sqzmee

Getting started

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Cert Level:OW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:275

Posted 27 February 2006 - 12:33 AM

Hi Kamala,

I am still getting no where with use of this site.
To date I have:

-Paid via paypal for trip to Holbox/Coz
-Paid via paypal for premier membership
-tried to post a picture and profile

My picture does not display, I am unable to click on anything to do with members, it comes up with error message.
I have had no reply to my deposit for Holbox nor do I see my name on the list.

There must be some special setting or something which I am not doing. I am not usually so computer inept.

Help!!

Julie (sqzmee)

#98 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:19 AM

Hi sqzmee! We did get your premier membership dues and your deposit for the trip... :wavey:

You should be upgraded to premier member now and will have access to member's profiles, ability to send private messages to our members, set up your own photo gallery as well as get member discounts off our trips!

p.s. you did successfully upload your profile picture...now take the same or a different picture and go to MY CONTROLS and upload into the AVATAR option...this is the picture that shows up next to your name when you post!

Thanks again for your support and this will be a great trip! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#99 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 11:02 AM

Hi Trudy...thanks for your check at the Happy Hour! We have you on the final list! -ww

formerly...

#100 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 02:53 PM

Thanks Scott aka Travelnsj...for your credit card payment and for fussing with the form etc. You are a real trooper! And you are paid! -ww

formerly...

#101 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>100

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:14 AM

Kamala, decided to do this trip and my deposit check will be in the mail as of this afternoon. I want to do Holbox and 4 nights Coz (would love to do 7, but don't think my work schedule will allow).

Lee
Back after a long absence - whew, too busy at work!

#102 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:16 AM

Lee, welcome aboard, you are a real travelnut :) Ray
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#103 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>100

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:37 AM

Lee, welcome aboard, you are a real travelnut :) Ray

Thanks. I just can't resist this trip. Also, it didn't hurt that I just found out that I'm getting almost $1000 back from an insurance settlement and also have tons of FF miles. Hello, unexpected financial bonus, hello whale sharks! And I'm still going to use yet more FF miles to fly down to Coz sometime this month to see the reef damage with my own two eyes (staying with Alicia and Chuco at Alicia's B&B, so it will be cheap trip). So, yes, I am a TravelNut, but the real thing is that I want to dive, dive, dive.
Back after a long absence - whew, too busy at work!

#104 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 09:25 AM

Great Lee! We'll get you on the list!

Holbox Availability Update:

SD honors a first come and first served premise that is driven from posting in our community. Once a trip appears to have filled up from the "My Check is in the Mail" and the confirmed deposits/pymnts we will open an official waiting list for the trip. As openings occur or deposit checks are not received, we'll open up the Waiting List for trip participants.

Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the official availability is always available in the main trip post. Thank You! -ww

Trip Note:

Please if you are on this trip check the number of days you are doing Cozumel so that I can reflect your trip correctly. (Also note that if doing the 4nite/3day option you may have some single room charges contingent on final rooming arrangements if we don't get another person doing the same configuration on the trip.)

formerly...

#105 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 09:42 AM

:wakawaka: WW...I bet you could start Planning Holbox 2007 ! :) Or another trip in August :cool1: What did I say???
You must endeavor to pursue!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users