• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2005:April 16-23-St.Marteen/Saba/Statia/StKitts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
648 replies to this topic

#601 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:20 AM

OK, it took me a while but now I am getting excited. :hiya: I will start packing my dive gear tonight. Can’t wait to meet and dive with all of you. :diver: :lmao: :diver:
See you in three days.
Doris :dance:

#602 landlocked

landlocked

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:51 AM

Scott, Nancy, Mandi,

I am getting into St Marteen at 1:00 PM on Saturday. I would like to meet in the baggage claim also and share a cab. Let me know if that works for y'all.

- - Howard...

Absolutely! See you then.

:hiya:

mandi

#603 Stingray1

Stingray1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:18 PM

Just a couple of more days. Don't know about y'all but I'm getting excited. I can't even remember the last time I was wet. :hiya:

If you can't remember how long it's been, then you've got some really short term memory! Or maybe your brain froze up in the cold weather in the last week.
:lmao:
Phyllis

#604 Tony Riggio

Tony Riggio

Getting started

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:42 PM

Mary and others...pls down load the waivers and the other form and fill them out so you can present them to the boat. You must have them ready or you will not be allowed to board the boat.

Also....I do not know what plans may or may not be made for pickup from the airport.

SO....even if you have given me your flight details...please be prepared to take a taxi to Bobby's Marina to where the boat is parked. You may be pleasantly surprised to have a shuttle waiting but I'm not convinced how this all works so I'm asking each of you to just be prepared to catch your own taxi to the boat.

Hi Kamala,
I have the waivers and filled out. Just to make sure the boat get my forms, I will fax them to the company as well as bring a copy of them with me. I arrive St. Maarten 2:15 on AA. flight 687. Be Prepared..is that for the girl scouts or boy scouts? hmmm...either way I am prepared. : )

thank you for all you hard work...let's go diving! :hiya:

Mary :lmao:

Mary, I come into St. Marteen on the same flight (if that's the Friday flight). I'll watch for you and say hello. I think my seat is two rows from the front on the right side of the isle.
Tony

Edited by Tony Riggio, 13 April 2005 - 02:42 PM.

#605 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600

Posted 13 April 2005 - 02:56 PM

Is anybody on Saturday flight AA 5170 that arrives at 4:34 in the afternoon, or does someone arrive around that time and wants to share the ride to the boat?

Doris

#606 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,701 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:18 AM

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Ok if anyone has not sent me their passport info etc. for the boat...we'll have problems clearing customs! It has to be done in advance! (Otherwise the boat can't leave until Monday.)

Thanks to all!!!

Note: If you want to be extra certain you can also fax your waivers to the main office directly...the fax is: 903-887-8526

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#607 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:Over 198

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:52 AM

Mary and others...pls down load the waivers and the other form and fill them out so you can present them to the boat. You must have them ready or you will not be allowed to board the boat.

Also....I do not know what plans may or may not be made for pickup from the airport.

SO....even if you have given me your flight details...please be prepared to take a taxi to Bobby's Marina to where the boat is parked. You may be pleasantly surprised to have a shuttle waiting but I'm not convinced how this all works so I'm asking each of you to just be prepared to catch your own taxi to the boat.

Hi Kamala,
I have the waivers and filled out. Just to make sure the boat get my forms, I will fax them to the company as well as bring a copy of them with me. I arrive St. Maarten 2:15 on AA. flight 687. Be Prepared..is that for the girl scouts or boy scouts? hmmm...either way I am prepared. : )

thank you for all you hard work...let's go diving! :birthday:

Mary :birthday:

Mary, I come into St. Marteen on the same flight (if that's the Friday flight). I'll watch for you and say hello. I think my seat is two rows from the front on the right side of the isle.
Tony

Hi Tony,
I"m flying in on Sat. @ 2:15. Will look for you, for sure. Almost there, Mary

#608 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:Over 198

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:56 AM

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Ok if anyone has not sent me their passport info etc. for the boat...we'll have problems clearing customs! It has to be done in advance! (Otherwise the boat can't leave until Monday.)

Thanks to all!!!

Note: If you want to be extra certain you can also fax your waivers to the main office directly...the fax is: 903-887-8526

Called the boat operator and the lady there said she really would like our waivers before Sat. so they know who/when to pick up at the airport.

#609 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,701 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:04 AM

Hey gang...I'll be trying to get everything organized tonight...surveys, docs, etc. The boat needs the following info from all of you ASAP!!! (I will also be uploading the releases you need to fill out and return to me when you arrive at the boat.)

In the meantime pls send me via EMAIL at kamala@singledivers.com the following:

Full Legal Name and Screen name:
Passport number:
Date of Birth:
Medical history: (any issues the boat needs to know)
Diving experience:

This is FOR THE BOAT. I have some of this already but do not have the time to resort and figure out what is missing and then follow up to get it to them. Pls take a minute to send it to me so I can get them to ease up on us.

Other for SD:

And DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR EXTENDED medical profile including meds taking IN YOUR SEALED envelope. It will ONLY be opened in the event that you can not talk for yourself. This WILL NOT given to the boat. I will hold for safekeeping and return at the end of the trip or keep on file for future trips. They will remain UNOPENED. Please do not send them to me via the mail or via fax. Please bring them in a sealed envelope marked with your Name, Screen Name and DO NOT OPEN unless in case of emergency written on them! Thanks, Kamala
Date & location of last dive

For those of you wondering what the extended medical history is...its where you write down all the meds you are taking and all your pertinent medical history that you would tell a DOCTOR if you had too but not necessarily anyone else.

By having this in your SEALED personal envelope with your name and screen name on the outside...we can help you in the event you can not talk. That is the ONLY time your information will be used.

Thanks to all....

AND PLEASE make sure I have your answers to the questions the boat needs below....no information means we can't clear customs until MONDAY not Saturday when we are supposed to depart! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#610 CaptSaaz

CaptSaaz

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:88

Posted 14 April 2005 - 08:03 AM

Done Kamala! I leave in 3 hours... :birthday: :birthday:

I'll see everyone shortly!!!
We all must believe in something... I believe I'll have another beer

#611 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,701 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 08:06 AM

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Thanks to all!!!

Note: If you want to be extra certain you can also fax your waivers to the main office directly...the fax is:  903-887-8526

Called the boat operator and the lady there said she really would like our waivers before Sat. so they know who/when to pick up at the airport.

URGENT!!!

Thank you all for your help with this! I just got Dan's info...Brant's info and Bill's is on the way! PLEASE if you have not sent me this info please do so...otherwise we'll lose 2 days of our trip!!!

formerly...

#612 chinacat46

chinacat46

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 14 April 2005 - 08:59 AM

I just faxed my application form and liability release form to Explorer Ventures. I assume those are the forms you are talking about. The application form has the passport info on it.

#613 Stingray1

Stingray1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:03 AM

I just faxed my application form and liability release form to Explorer Ventures. I assume those are the forms you are talking about. The application form has the passport info on it.

I have just faxed mine, too, along with a copy of my passport.
Phyllis

#614 Tony Riggio

Tony Riggio

Getting started

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:16 AM

Kamala- I'm sure I've already sent everything already but I am going to do it again right now to make sure. Sending copy of passport, application form, and waiver to the main office @ (903) 887-8526.
Tony

#615 Tony Riggio

Tony Riggio

Getting started

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:17 AM

Mary- I come in on Friday so I see you when we get to the boat.
Tony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users