• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2005:April 16-23-St.Marteen/Saba/Statia/StKitts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
648 replies to this topic

#616 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:01 AM

Thank you all for the updates...that means I need a few more and the rest should have been sent directly to the boat. I will verify with them that we have everyone! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#617 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:10 AM

I just faxed my form to Explorer Ventures.

#618 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:31 AM

Hi guys,
If our flights are delayed we can still be picked up by the boat. Just call them.
Doris

ARRIVAL
For both St. Maarten and St. Kitts immigration, U.S. citizens are required to have a valid passport or a birth certificate with raised seal accompanied by a photo I.D. Canadian, Australian, and most European citizens are required to have a valid passport.
Transfers are not included in the package and the price will vary from $5 to $12 per person each way, depending on the size of your group. If you miss any of your flights and are not able to make it to the Caribbean Explorer II on schedule, please call the vessel via its satellite telephone at +1.787.990.6089 (or 011-599-557-1388 if the vessel is in St. Maarten). Notify the crew of your updated arrival time should you have that information, and where you may be reached in the meantime. The Caribbean Explorer II will not leave port until after the last arrival on Saturday.
If you are delayed and do not arrive until Sunday, all is not lost! It is always possible to get to the boat, either by arranging a pickup with us while still at St. Kitts (St. Kitts departures) or at Saba, as there are several flights daily from St. Maarten on Windward Island Airways (offices at the airport). Simply contact the vessel (see above) and coordinate your pickup with the captain.

#619 GentDiver

GentDiver

"Shark-Bait"

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:55 AM

I just faxed mine is as well!!!

Scott

:lam:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

"And the trees are all kept equal by hatch, axe, and saw"
- Rush (The Trees)

#620 landlocked

landlocked

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 14 April 2005 - 11:57 AM

Faxed mine too.

Scott, Nancy, Howard - I'll meet you at USAIR baggage claim as soon as I deplane. I'll be wearing stone cargo pants and a black tshirt.

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wakawaka: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz:

mandi

#621 GentDiver

GentDiver

"Shark-Bait"

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:15 PM

Faxed mine too.

Scott, Nancy, Howard - I'll meet you at USAIR baggage claim as soon as I deplane. I'll be wearing stone cargo pants and a black tshirt.

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
:taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz:

mandi

See ya there... I have no idea what I will be wearing!!! Just look for a tall ball guy :wakawaka:

Scott

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

"And the trees are all kept equal by hatch, axe, and saw"
- Rush (The Trees)

#622 H20 Bug

H20 Bug

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Cert Level:DiveControlSpecial Cert
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:40 PM

Faxed mine too.

Scott, Nancy, Howard - I'll meet you at USAIR baggage claim as soon as I deplane.  I'll be wearing stone cargo pants and a black tshirt.

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
:taz:  :taz:  :taz:  :taz:  :taz:

mandi

See ya there... I have no idea what I will be wearing!!! Just look for a tall ball guy :wakawaka:

Scott

Just faxed mine too, I'm not bringing nearly enough wine from CA to cover a boat delay until Monday :o

Also not sure what I'll be wearing, but know I'll be the short gal with red luggage :P
Any time spent in, on, around or underwater adds days to your life.

#623 Stingray1

Stingray1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:45 PM

Faxed mine too.

Scott, Nancy, Howard - I'll meet you at USAIR baggage claim as soon as I deplane.  I'll be wearing stone cargo pants and a black tshirt.

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
:taz:  :taz:  :taz:  :taz:  :taz:

mandi

Scott

Just faxed mine too, I'm not bringing nearly enough wine from CA to cover a boat delay until Monday :P

Also not sure what I'll be wearing, but know I'll be the short gal with red luggage :P

I'm bringing a red and a white wine, but if there's a delay, I won't want to share. We'll make the problem person walk the plank and we won't let them back on until they swim to shore and get more rum.
:o
Phyllis

#624 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:46 PM

Ok I think I officially have everyone's info or confirmation you have faxed the boat! Whew!!! What a shock in the 11th hour.

One final request....

The boat provisions tomorrow with supplies or later today. They will ONLY be serving meat and potatoes fare UNLESS you ask for healthier dishes....aka heavy on fruits and veggies or seafood etc.

I'm usually 100% vegetarian on any trips I do not cook the food on with seafood being the notable exception...so if the tiny amounts of 'green stuff' and 'healthy stuff' disappears quickly cuz no one expressed their food choices on the form....I will end up being 'cranky wench' and that is not good.

SO PLEASE....if you desire food beyond 'meat and potatoes'....PLEASE fax the boat and let them know.

Somehow they don't believe a nutritionist when she says half the boat eats VERY Healthly aka lots of fruits and veggies. :wakawaka:

And for all your non-drinkers....over 50% of this trip has NON-drinkers on it...including two newbie non-drinkers...fingrabber and myself!! If you drink Odules YOU MUST REQUEST IT...they will not have it automatically unless requested. That will be the only non-alcoholic drink available besides soda etc.

So PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE NOT DRINKING AND DESIRE non-alcoholic beverage choices!!!

And finally....I think I'll need a drink before this all over with... :taz: see all soon! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#625 Stingray1

Stingray1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:40 PM

I faxed my food and beverage preferences to them. Seafood (maybe we'll have to fish for them ourselves), veggies and fruit. I asked for beer that wasn't too heavy and coconut rum and coke.
Phyllis

#626 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:45 PM

Kamala,

Couldn't get the fax to through to the boat, so I faxed it to your 2558 number and also just left you a voice mail. If you could please forward for me?

Thanks
"

#627 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:08 PM

Kamala,

Couldn't get the fax to through to the boat, so I faxed it to your 2558 number and also just left you a voice mail. If you could please forward for me?

Thanks

Done!! Now enjoy your flight and I'll see you soon! -ww

formerly...

#628 Sonny Beaches

Sonny Beaches

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Board Status:I be here
  • Cert Level:aow-nitrox
  • Logged Dives:over 100

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:40 PM

faxing mine now>>>>>. :cool2:

#629 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:02 PM

I faxed my food and beverage preferences to them. Seafood (maybe we'll have to fish for them ourselves), veggies and fruit. I asked for beer that wasn't too heavy and coconut rum and coke.

"Bentos" is a big thing in Japan. Its like a box lunch. I swear sometimes they just went over to seawall, caught something and tossed it in the little plastic box right out of the ocean! :o

And I'm glad I got my ticket early. Because I was ticketed prior to 01 March, I still can take two 70 lb bags. Good thing, 'cause the wine almost got left behind. Did you all know a bottle of wine weighs 3 lbs. I have 9 lbs worth of wine in my baggage! Hopefully it will get there still in the botles and not being soaked up by my clothes :P

A few more hours and I will be...well, somewhere between here and there. :fish:

See ya all soon

:cool2: :diver: :) :diver: :diver:
"

#630 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:03 PM

Ok...so speaking of healthy....I'll bring the grinder...you all just bring your flax!!! And don't forget your concentrated fruit, veggie and berry extracts...you'll need the extra antioxidents with so much diving!!! -ww

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users