• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CLOSED: Aug 26-31 &/or Sep 1-6, 2022 BEST OF FLORIDA MINI TRIPS...GOLIATHS & SHARKS & BHB & MAYBE MANTAS HIKA INPUTS & TRIP BUILD OUT PLAN

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 25 February 2022 - 10:31 PM

TABLE INPUTS:

Aug 26-31 &/or Sep 1-6, 2022 BEST OF FLORIDA MINI TRIPS...GOLIATHS & SHARKS & BHB & MAYBE MANTAS

est $750-900

What better time to DIVE FLORIDA than GROUPER MATING SEASON...aka AGGRAGATION TIME!!! Join us for this amazing opportunity to see them on nearly every dive!!!  Wants SHARKS?? We've got those too and lately EVEN MANTA RAYS!!!  Oh turtles, rays, TONS OF FISH and MORE!!!  The mini trips will include boat dives, hotel, tank options, carpooling and rental car support, plus amazing chances to dive the world famous Blue Heron Bridge as well as do a world class "Blackwater Alien Sea Creature Dive" We are keeping the price as low as possible so the spots will go VERY FAST!!!

Details

Book Now

TRIP BACKGROUND:

Time to keep people diving and if we don't offer a trip to FL...someone else will and then create a dive club out of the participants. Been there done that... no thanks for a repeat! Plus its fab diving even if its a loss leader!

TRIP NAME & DATE:

2022: Best of Florida GOLIATHS & SHARKS & BHB Mini Trips Aug 26-31 and/or Sep 1-6, 2022

Dive Op = Mini Trip Aug 26-31 Walker Dive Charters and Sep 1-6 Emerald Charters

Hotel = TBA

NOTE: PRICING, INVENTORY, DISCOUNTS ETC ARE BELOW THE TO DO LIST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRIP BUILD OUT CHECK LIST:

Backend Opening:

• Forums Trip Details Research from vendor website:  - DONE 3-6-22
  • Pricing/ Kamala   KAMALA  - DONE 3-6-22
  • Discounts/ Kamala  KAMALA
  • Inventory/ Kamala   KAMALA - DONE 3-6-22
  • Add On Pricing/ Kamala  KAMALA - DONE 3-6-22
  • #1 topic created + 0-5 topic place holders: Kamala  Link to #1 Topic   KAMALA
  • Covid Topic and Getting PM topic created  Kamala
  • Topic Buildouts 0 - 5:  Kamala
  • Links between 0-5 topics completed:  Butch DONE 3-9-22
  • Hika Buildout: Butch (Pam QC) - Hika Build -  Pam / Butch QC DONE
  • Homepage Table Updated:  table updated Butch - DONE 2-26-22 Trip OPEN 3-11-22
  • Book Kamala's Spot - Pam (as part of testing) / Butch - DONE
  • Trip Forums set up:  HERE   Brad DONE 2-26-22 HERE
  • SAVE THE DATES Topic once the Trip Forum is Open:  Kamala DONE 2-25-22
  • SAVE THE DATES Topic moved to Trip SubForum Brad DONE 2-26-22
  • SNEAK PEEK PRICING & DETAILS (OPTIONAL)  Kamala  N/A
  • Smugmug set up:  Thor  HERE   (see below)
  • FB Photo gallery set up:   Kamala
  • SD Forums Photo Gallery set up:   Brad DONE 2-25-22 HERE
  • Facebook Event Creation:  Thor 

TC Actions:

• TC Action Item Topic Creation:   TC Topic Brad 
  • Trip PM Creation: Created before or just after first member signs up adding each person as they sign up. BRAD
  • Trip PM Updates prior to trip:  Kamala and/or TC or other volunteer. Should be organized to post something monthly to keep members engaged
  • Post Trip PM Follow Up  Kamala and/or TC or other volunteer

OPERATIONAL ISSUES FOR KAMALA:

• Need to BOOK HOTEL ROOMS ASAP - done.
  • Need to release any rooms not used by Aug 24, 2022

OPERATIONAL ISSUES FOR PAM/BUTCH:

1. Need to book my spot before we open (normal but since spots are tight wanted to remind)
  2. Tried to make the pkg and pricing as simply as possible
  3. This is an entirely "at cost" trip so will only offer a small discount if doing both trips. I will make it manual so no issues with the booking system. I'll give something away that I have in stock as an early booking incentive.
  4. Get LEAD RENTAL RATES FOR JUPITER
  5. ORDER TSHIRTS FOR TRIP GOERS

INVENTORY:

SEE BELOW HERE

DISCOUNTS:

• PAY IN FULL  at time of Booking FOR BOTH MINI TRIPS by Mar 20, 2022 for $50 off D/O or S/O (Email trips@singledivers.com to request the $50 rebate. )
  • Book by May 1, 2022: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Big Blue Light Product (drawing at hotel)
  • Book Jun 1, 2022 : Get (1) chance to win a FREE Stream2Sea Travel Product Pkg (drawing at hotel) 
  • Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE $25 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors or SD merchandise for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to trips@singledivers.com with links to your postings along with FLORIDA 22 SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
  • Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
  • Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
  • Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to admin@singledivers.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)  NOTE: We are TRULY thankful for so many of you foregoing your rebate as a gesture of appreciation for how much work we put into our trips for the same or less than most other trips. :thankyou:
  • SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.

FORUMS REQUESTED FROM BRAD

2022:  "BEST OF FLORIDA GOLIATHS & SHARKS & BHB Mini Trips" Landbased Aug 26-31, 2022 and/or Sep 1-6, 2022 " WORLD CLASS DIVING IN OUR OWN BACKYARD"

POST LINKS TO FINISHED ITEMS OR INFO AS NEEDED FOR THIS TRIP FOR FINAL BUILDOUT & COMPLETION by the item on the list or BELOW this title:

GUARANTEED SPOT HOLDING LIST - IS BEING MANAGED VIA SPECIAL PM. (Will transfer the list here later):

1. Kamala aka WreckWench BOTH TRIPS
  2. Teresa aka Just4Trix  Aug Trip (1 room king bed share with Scott)
  3.  Scott aka Starshark12003  Aug Trip (1 room king bed share with Scott)
  4. Ed aka Diver Ed BOTH TRIPS
  5.  Patty aka N.J. Turtle Sep Trip

Booking page links:

https://www.singledi...ome/fll-1-2022/

https://www.singledi...ome/fll-2-2022/

SD Gallery Posting Directions:

• Go to the galler
  • Click the Upload button
  • Click the Browse button in the lower left corner
  • Navigate to where the pictures are located
  • Click on one picture (only allows one at a time)
  • Click on the Upload button to the right
  • When it finishes click the Review & Publish button to the right
  • Add a title and description and click Finish & Publish
  • Repeat for more pictures

HOW TO Upload photos to picture gallery post.

SmugMug Gallery Posting Directions:

Thor's Instructions: 

1. Open up the link to SD gallery
2. Drag and drop your images.

Here is the album for Cozumel to view photos

To Upload Photos link: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOT UPDATED.... I'M STILL UPDATING ALL INFO BELOW

All done. Pls advise if I am missing anything AND llist below!

Edited by Cajun Diver, 11 March 2022 - 09:41 PM.
Trip opened

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 26 February 2022 - 07:53 AM

New Forum created
SAVE THE DATES topic moved to Trip Forum
Photo gallery created

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 26 February 2022 - 09:15 AM

Trip table updated / post #1 updated.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 09:43 AM

Trip table updated / post #1 updated.

Thank you! I'm working on this as fast as I can. Its really slow due to no sleep. :(

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#5 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 28 February 2022 - 09:12 AM

Can we re-purpose the Florida Manatee trip since it was never opened?  Might save time recreating everything from scratch.  Just need to make sure no one used it for anything else.

#6 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 28 February 2022 - 10:11 AM

I don't think it was used for anything else and the codes will transfer without a problem it looks like.

• Blue151 likes this

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#7 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 28 February 2022 - 12:16 PM

New Forum created
SAVE THE DATES topic moved to Trip Forum
Photo gallery created

Thanks Brad!!! And thanks for marking off the list! :wakawaka:

formerly...

#8 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 28 February 2022 - 12:17 PM

Can we re-purpose the Florida Manatee trip since it was never opened?  Might save time recreating everything from scratch.  Just need to make sure no one used it for anything else.

The pkgs may be different but the coding should be fine ie. sku numbering.  As I figure out the pricing and how to structure I will see if the FL trip can be mimicked to save on the set up.

formerly...

#9 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 03:24 PM

WIP PRICING BUILD OUT:

GOLIATHS Pkg (with WDC) = $408 CASH or $421 credit  ($95 + 7% tax x 4 days)

GOLIATHS HOTEL* PKG  D/O Aug 26-31, 2024  = $375 CASH or $387 credit  ($75 with taxes per night x 5 nites = $375

GOLIATHS  HOTEL* PKG S/O Aug 26-31, 2024= $750 CASH or $773 credit($150 with taxes per night x 5 nites = $750

*NOTE: Our group rate entitles you to additional perks on this trip that go well beyond the hotel rate. So we appreciate your using our block of  rooms that we have already booked. Our rate can go up if we do not use them so we appreciate you using our block for the main days as well as the extra nights. :thankyou:

HIKA REQUESTS:

PACKAGES:

GOLIATHS Diver Pkg D/O= $783 CASH or $807 credit  INVENTORY:  12 D/O

GOLIATHS Diver Pkg S/O= $1158 CASH or $1193 credit   INVENTORY: 2 S/O

GOLIATHS Non Diver$375 CASH or $387 credit  INVENTORY:  2

GOLIATHS (Locals so no room nor group pkg perks etc) = $408 CASH (limited spots avail. Email trips@singledivers.com for availability)  INVENTORY: 0 to start all local pkgs will be case by case basis

Optional Extra Dives:

• Aug 27 BHB Boat Dive 1 tank with tax $38 CASH or $41 per person + tip  LIMIT 14
  • Aug 27 extra 2 tank afternoon dives with tax $102 CASH or $105 per person credit + tip  LIMIT 14
  • Aug 28 Black Water "Alien" boat night dive 1 tank with tax $86 CASH or $89 per person + tip   LIMIT 14
  • Aug 29 BHB Boat Dive 1 tank with tax $38 CASH or $41 per person + tip   LIMIT 14

Optional GOLIATH Tank Pkg (MUST CHOOSE ONE)

• 2 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 8 NITROX 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) = $16+ tax = $137 CASH  or $142 credit
  • 2 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 8 AIR 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) = $10 + tax = $86 CASH  or  $89 credit
  • Zero Tanks as I have my own and will do my own fills $0 CASH
  • Individual tank rentals  AIR 80 (for the GOLIATH DIVES AND BHB and BLACKWATER DIVE)  $11 CASH or $12 credit
  • Individual tank rentals  NITROX 80 (for the GOLIATH DIVES AND BHB and BLACKWATER DIVE)  $18 CASH or $19 credit

Optional Extra Nights HOTEL (SAME FOR EITHER MINI TRIP)

• Extra Nights HOTEL D/O $75 CASH or $78 credit for GOLIATH or SHARKS trip (must email trips@singledivers.com to advise the dates needed and d/o is not guaranteed but we will help you find a roomie for the extra nights. NOTE OUR RATE INSURES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE ROOMS but book quickly we may not be able to get more rooms at this great rate)
  • Extra Nights HOTEL S/O $150 CASH or $155 credit for GOLIATH or SHARKS trip (must email trips@singledivers.com to advise the dates needed) NOTE OUR RATE INSURES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE ROOMS but book quickly we may not be able to get more rooms at this great rate)

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Pkg (with EC) = $536 CASH or $553 credit  $125 + 7% tax = $134 x 4 day

SHARKS & GOLIATHS HOTEL PKG  D/O Sep 1-8, 2024  = $ CASH or $ credit SEE BELOW FOR PRICING

SHARKS & GOLIATHS  HOTEL PKG S/O Sep 1-8, 2024  = $ CASH or $ credit SEE BELOW FOR PRICING

HIKA REQUESTS:

PACKAGES:

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Diver Pkg D/O= $911 CASH or $939 credit  INVENTORY: 12 spots

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Diver Pkg S/O= $1286 CASH or $1325 credit  INVENTORY:  2 spots

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Non Diver$375 CASH or $387 credit  INVENTORY: 2 spots

SHARKS & GOLIATHS (Locals so no room nor group pkg perks etc) = $536 CASH or $553 credit (limited spots avail. Email trips@singledivers.com for availability)   INVENTORY: 0 to start all local pkgs will be case by case basis

Optional BHB Dives:

• Aug 31 BHB SHORE dive 1 tank $ CASH  per person + tip $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank
  • Sep 1 BHB SHORE dive 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank
  • Sep 6 BHB SHORE dive am option 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank
  • Sep 6 BHB SHORE dive pm option 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank

Optional SHARK & GOLIATH Tank Pkg (MUST CHOOSE ONE)

• 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 NITROX 80 alum tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)  = $219 CASH or $226 credit
  • 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 NITROX STEEL 100  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) $283 CASH or $292 credit
  • 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 AIR alum 80 tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) $193 CASH or $199 credit
  • Zero Tanks as I have my own and will do my own fills  $0
  • Individual NITROX alum 80 tank w/tax rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT$19 CASH or $20 credit
  • Individual NITROX STEEL 100 tank w/tax rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)  $24 CASH or $25 credit
  • Individual AIR alum 80 tank w/tax  rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT not the shore dives) $17 CASH or $18 credit

UPDATED IN THE SAVE THE DATES TOPIC:

MINI TRIP #1 GOLIATH GROUPERS Aug 26-31, 2022!!!

This trip is all GOLIATHS and hopefully we see our new MANTA friends!

Fri 26-Aug   Fly In Day
Sat 27-Aug   WDC (Walker Dive Charters) - 2 Tank AM Boat Trip Departs 7:30AM. 

OPTIONAL:  WDC - 2 Tank PM Boat Trip Departs 1:30PM  $101 CASH  LIMIT 8-14 spots

or

OPTIONAL BHB BOAT NIGHT DIVE:  For a super cheap price WE CAN BOAT DIVE THE BHB....YAY!!!  for Night Dive BOAT BHB Dive High Tide 9:29PM Sunset 7:46PM be in water by 8:00PM for 90 minutes $38 CASH  LIMIT 14 spots

Sun 28-Aug   WDC 2 Tank AM Boat Trip Departs 7:30AM.

OPTIONAL: WDC - Famous Blackwater Dive "See the Aliens of the Seas"...very unique and different $86 CASH  LIMIT 14 spots

Mon 29-Aug   WDC 2 Tank AM Trip Departs 9:00AM. (No optional afternoon dives)
Tue 30-Aug   WDC 2 Tank AM Trip Departs 9:00AM. (No optional afternoon dives)

Wed 31-Aug  NO PKG DIVES.... Fly Out Day if only doing Goliaths OR ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL Fly In Day if only doing SHARKS or staying a bit longer after Goliaths

OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL TRAVEL & BHB DAYS Aug 31
Wed 31-Aug  NO PKG DIVES.... Fly Out Day if only doing Goliaths OR Fly In Day if only doing SHARKS

Possible BHB SHORE OPTION #1:    OPTION FOR BHB High Tide 5:50PM Sunset 7:41PM be in water by 4:20PM for 90 minutes $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank

MINI TRIP #2 SHARKS Sep 1-6, 2022!!!

This trip is loaded with SHARK & Goliath Grouper sightings as well as hopefully our new MANTA friends!

Thu 1-Sep    Last Possible Fly In & Arrival Day for SHARKS no package charters (can also be added for those wanting to extend Goliaths but not do the sharks)

Possible BHB SHORE OPTION #2   OPTION FOR BHB High Tide 12:37PM be in water by 11:15AM for 90 minutes  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank

Fri 2-Sep    EC (Emerald Charters) Boat Trip Departs 8:30AM SHARP 3 tank w/lunch SHARK / GG dives. 
Sat 3-Sep    EC Boat Trip Departs 8:30AM SHARP 3 tank w/lunch SHARK / GG dives
Sun 4-Sep    EC Boat Trip Departs 8:30AM SHARP 3 tank w/lunch SHARK / GG dives
Mon 5-Sep    EC Boat Trip Departs 8:30AM SHARP 3 tank w/lunch SHARK / GG dives
Tue 6-Sep    Fly Out Date. Divers who observe 24 hour No Fly should book returns after 2PM due to deeper nature of the diving during the SHARKS MINI WEEK.

Possible BHB SHORE OPTION #3   OPTION FOR BHB High Tide 12:37PM be in water by 11:15AM for 90 minutes    and/or    OPTION FOR BHB  High Tide 5:54PM be in the water by 4:30PM for 90 minutes  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank

Edited by WreckWench, 04 March 2022 - 09:46 AM.

formerly...

#10 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 03:27 PM

HIKA set up discussion:

I guess we can do pkgs for each like we normally do

i.e

• Diver D/O + Hotel
  • Diver S/O + Hotel 
  • plus all the add on's including tanks, extra dives etc.

OR

We can do it all as add on's or set up a 3rd pkg that is just the diving only for people who live locally and do not want a hotel.  What do the HIKA gurus prefer?

WIP PRICING BUILD OUT:

GOLIATHS Pkg (with WDC) $95 + 7% tax x 4 days = $408 CASH or $421 credit

GOLIATHS HOTEL PKG  D/O Aug 26-31, 2024  = $TBA CASH or $TBA credit

GOLIATHS  HOTEL PKG S/O Aug 26-31, 2024= $TBA CASH or $TBA credit

Optional Extra Dives:

• Aug 27 BHB Boat Dive 1 tank with tax $38 CASH or $41 per person + tip
  • Aug 28 Black Water "Alien" boat dive 1 tank with tax $86 CASH or $89 per person + tip

• 2 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 8 NITROX 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)
  • 2 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 8 AIR 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)
  • Zero Tanks as I have my own and will do my own fills
  • Individual tank rentals (for the GOLIATH DIVES AND BHB and BLACKWATER DIVE)

Optional Extra Nights HOTEL

• Extra Nights HOTEL D/O for GOLIATH or SHARKS trip (must email trips@singledivers.com to advise the dates needed and d/o is not guaranteed but we will help you find a roomie for the extra nights)
  • Extra Nights HOTEL S/O for GOLIATH or SHARKS trip (must email trips@singledivers.com to advise the dates needed)

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Pkg (with EC) $125 + 7% tax = $134 x 4 days = $536 CASH or $553 credit

SHARKS & GOLIATHS HOTEL PKG  D/O Sep 1-8, 2024  = $TBA CASH or $TBA credit

SHARKS & GOLIATHS  HOTEL PKG S/O Sep 1-8, 2024  = $TBA CASH or $TBA credit

Optional BHB Dives:

• Aug 31 BHB SHORE dive 1 tank $ CASH  per person + tip $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank
  • Sep 1 BHB SHORE dive 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank
  • Sep 6 BHB SHORE dive 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank

• 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 NITROX 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)
  • 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 NITROX STEEL 100  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)
  • 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 AIR 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)
  • Zero Tanks as I have my own and will do my own fills  $0
  • Individual NITROX 80 tank rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)
  • Individual NITROX STEEL 100 tank rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)
  • Individual AIR 80 tank rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT not the shore dives)

UPDATED IN THE SAVE THE DATES TOPIC:

MINI TRIP #1 GOLIATH GROUPERS Aug 26-31, 2022!!!

This trip is all GOLIATHS and hopefully we see our new MANTA friends!

Fri 26-Aug   Fly In Day
Sat 27-Aug   WDC (Walker Dive Charters) - 2 Tank AM Boat Trip Departs 7:30AM. 

OPTIONAL:  WDC - 2 Tank PM Boat Trip Departs 1:30PM  $101 CASH  LIMIT 8-14 spots

or

OPTIONAL BHB BOAT NIGHT DIVE:  For a super cheap price WE CAN BOAT DIVE THE BHB....YAY!!!  for Night Dive BOAT BHB Dive High Tide 9:29PM Sunset 7:46PM be in water by 8:00PM for 90 minutes $38 CASH  LIMIT 14 spots

Sun 28-Aug   WDC 2 Tank AM Boat Trip Departs 7:30AM.

OPTIONAL: WDC - Famous Blackwater Dive "See the Aliens of the Seas"...very unique and different $86 CASH  LIMIT 14 spots

Mon 29-Aug   WDC 2 Tank AM Trip Departs 9:00AM. (No optional afternoon dives)
Tue 30-Aug   WDC 2 Tank AM Trip Departs 9:00AM. (No optional afternoon dives)

Wed 31-Aug  NO PKG DIVES.... Fly Out Day if only doing Goliaths OR ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL Fly In Day if only doing SHARKS or staying a bit longer after Goliaths

OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL TRAVEL & BHB DAYS Aug 31
Wed 31-Aug  NO PKG DIVES.... Fly Out Day if only doing Goliaths OR Fly In Day if only doing SHARKS

Possible BHB SHORE OPTION #1:    OPTION FOR BHB High Tide 5:50PM Sunset 7:41PM be in water by 4:20PM for 90 minutes $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank

MINI TRIP #2 SHARKS Sep 1-6, 2022!!!

This trip is loaded with SHARK & Goliath Grouper sightings as well as hopefully our new MANTA friends!

Thu 1-Sep    Last Possible Fly In & Arrival Day for SHARKS no package charters (can also be added for those wanting to extend Goliaths but not do the sharks)

Possible BHB SHORE OPTION #2   OPTION FOR BHB High Tide 12:37PM be in water by 11:15AM for 90 minutes  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank

Fri 2-Sep    EC (Emerald Charters) Boat Trip Departs 8:30AM SHARP 3 tank w/lunch SHARK / GG dives. 
Sat 3-Sep    EC Boat Trip Departs 8:30AM SHARP 3 tank w/lunch SHARK / GG dives
Sun 4-Sep    EC Boat Trip Departs 8:30AM SHARP 3 tank w/lunch SHARK / GG dives
Mon 5-Sep    EC Boat Trip Departs 8:30AM SHARP 3 tank w/lunch SHARK / GG dives
Tue 6-Sep    Fly Out Date. Divers who observe 24 hour No Fly should book returns after 2PM due to deeper nature of the diving during the SHARKS MINI WEEK.

Possible BHB SHORE OPTION #3   OPTION FOR BHB High Tide 12:37PM be in water by 11:15AM for 90 minutes    and/or    OPTION FOR BHB  High Tide 5:54PM be in the water by 4:30PM for 90 minutes  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank

formerly...

#11 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 09:49 AM

Ok hearing no input here is my request. Advise is not ok. Thank you!

HIKA REQUESTS:

PACKAGES:

GOLIATHS Diver Pkg D/O= $858 CASH or $884 credit  INVENTORY:  12 D/O

GOLIATHS Diver Pkg S/O= $1233 CASH or $1270 credit  INVENTORY:  2 S/O

GOLIATHS Non Diver$450 CASH or $464 credit  INVENTORY:  2 D/O

GOLIATHS (Locals so no room nor group pkg perks etc) = $408 CASH (limited spots avail. Email trips@singledivers.com for availability)  INVENTORY: 0 to start all local pkgs will be case by case basis

Optional Extra Dives:

• Aug 27 BHB Boat Dive 1 tank with tax $38 CASH or $41 per person + tip  INVENTORY:  14
  • Aug 27 BHB BOAT DIVE GUIDE (min 3 and max 4) $50 per person   ????
  • Aug 27 extra 2 tank afternoon dives with tax $102 CASH or $105 per person credit + tip  INVENTORY:  14
  • Aug 28 Black Water "Alien" boat night dive 1 tank with tax $86 CASH or $89 per person + tip   INVENTORY: 14
  • Aug 29 BHB Boat Dive 1 tank with tax $38 CASH or $41 per person + tip   INVENTORY:  14

• 2 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 8 NITROX 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) = $16+ tax = $137 CASH  or $142 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • 2 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 8 AIR 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) = $10 + tax = $86 CASH  or  $89 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Zero Tanks as I have my own and will do my own fills $0 CASH  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual tank rentals  AIR 80 (for the GOLIATH DIVES AND BHB and BLACKWATER DIVE)  $11 CASH or $12 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual tank rentals  NITROX 80 (for the GOLIATH DIVES AND BHB and BLACKWATER DIVE)  $18 CASH or $19 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT

• Extra Nights HOTEL D/O (special rate applies to Aug 31 or Sep 1) $75 CASH or $78 credit for GOLIATH or SHARKS trip (must email trips@singledivers.com to advise the dates needed and d/o is not guaranteed but we will help you find a roomie for the extra nights. NOTE OUR RATE INSURES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE ROOMS but book quickly we may not be able to get more rooms at this great rateINVENTORY:  0 to start contact trips@singledivers.com
  • Extra Nights HOTEL S/O (special rate applies to Aug 31 or Sep 1) $150 CASH or $155 credit for GOLIATH or SHARKS trip (must email trips@singledivers.com to advise the dates needed) NOTE OUR RATE INSURES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE ROOMS but book quickly we may not be able to get more rooms at this great rateINVENTORY:  0 to start contact trips@singledivers.com

PAM I think we want the inv to be zero and then contact us. Right now the rate for Aug 31 online is cheap is (less than my rate) BUT the rate for Sept 1 is brutally high and significantly more than my rate. So if we average them I'm ok with giving a consistent rate.

HIKA REQUESTS:

PACKAGES:

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Diver Pkg D/O= $986 CASH or $1016 credit  INVENTORY:  10

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Diver Pkg S/O= $1361 CASH or $1402 credit  INVENTORY: INVENTORY:  3

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Non Diver$450 CASH or $464 credit  INVENTORY:  2 D/O

SHARKS & GOLIATHS (Locals so no room nor group pkg perks etc) = $536 CASH or $553 credit (limited spots avail. Email trips@singledivers.com for availability)   INVENTORY: 0 to start all local pkgs will be case by case basis INVENTORY:  0 to start contact trips@singledivers.com

Optional BHB Dives:

• Aug 31 BHB SHORE dive 1 tank $ CASH  per person + tip $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank   INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Sep 1 BHB SHORE dive 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Sep 6 BHB SHORE dive AM option 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Sep 6 BHB SHORE dive PM option 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank   INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT

• 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 NITROX 80 alum tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)  = $219 CASH or $226 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 NITROX STEEL 100  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) $283 CASH or $292 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 AIR alum 80 tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) $193 CASH or $199 credit
  • Zero Tanks as I have my own and will do my own fills  $0  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual NITROX alum 80 tank w/tax rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT$19 CASH or $20 credit   INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual NITROX STEEL 100 tank w/tax rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)  $24 CASH or $25 credit   INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual AIR alum 80 tank w/tax  rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT not the shore dives) $17 CASH or $18 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT

Edited by WreckWench, 05 March 2022 - 12:21 PM.

formerly...

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 01:43 PM

Here is the last trip we did where we had tank pkgs etc.

https://www.singledi...-deals-details/

formerly...

#13 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 01:48 PM

I will update the discounts list a bit later today and GUARANTEED SPOT LIST is now in post #1.

formerly...

#14 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 08:53 PM

BAD NEWS...the rates for the 2nd part of the trip just JACKED WAY UP. At least $66 per room per night on average. So I have to redo the hotel part of the pricing as soon as I can verify the rooms I have on hold and the final pricing. I hope I can do that tomorrow.

formerly...

#15 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 12:26 PM

NEW PRICING IS NOW REVISED FOR THE HOTEL RATE INCREASE.  My contract is still cheaper than online rates so all except for 1 optional night our rate will be better than anything they can find online and if averaged we beat the online average for each 5 day trip and the 11 day average.

Whew! Caught a huge break on this. So bummed I did not get the first rate they quoted me and I used for the pricing. But no sense crying over spilled milk. At least the new contract rate is better than online so worked out to be $75 per person more ... 

Ok hearing no input here is my request. Advise is not ok. Thank you!

HIKA REQUESTS:

PACKAGES:

GOLIATHS Diver Pkg D/O= $858 CASH or $884 credit  INVENTORY:  12 D/O

GOLIATHS Diver Pkg S/O= $1233 CASH or $1270 credit  INVENTORY:  2 S/O

GOLIATHS Non Diver$450 CASH or $464 credit  INVENTORY:  2 D/O

Optional Extra Dives:

• Aug 27 BHB Boat Dive 1 tank with tax $38 CASH or $41 per person + tip  INVENTORY:  14
  • Aug 27 extra 2 tank afternoon dives with tax $102 CASH or $105 per person credit + tip  INVENTORY:  14
  • Aug 28 Black Water "Alien" boat night dive 1 tank with tax $86 CASH or $89 per person + tip   INVENTORY: 14
  • Aug 29 BHB Boat Dive 1 tank with tax $38 CASH or $41 per person + tip   INVENTORY:  14

• 2 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 8 NITROX 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) = $16+ tax = $137 CASH  or $142 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • 2 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 8 AIR 80  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) = $10 + tax = $86 CASH  or  $89 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Zero Tanks as I have my own and will do my own fills $0 CASH  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual tank rentals  AIR 80 (for the GOLIATH DIVES AND BHB and BLACKWATER DIVE)  $11 CASH or $12 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual tank rentals  NITROX 80 (for the GOLIATH DIVES AND BHB and BLACKWATER DIVE)  $18 CASH or $19 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT

• Extra Nights HOTEL D/O (special rate applies to Aug 31 or Sep 1) $75 CASH or $78 credit for GOLIATH or SHARKS trip (must email trips@singledivers.com to advise the dates needed and d/o is not guaranteed but we will help you find a roomie for the extra nights. NOTE OUR RATE INSURES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE ROOMS but book quickly we may not be able to get more rooms at this great rateINVENTORY:  0 to start contact trips@singledivers.com
  • Extra Nights HOTEL S/O (special rate applies to Aug 31 or Sep 1) $150 CASH or $155 credit for GOLIATH or SHARKS trip (must email trips@singledivers.com to advise the dates needed) NOTE OUR RATE INSURES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE ROOMS but book quickly we may not be able to get more rooms at this great rateINVENTORY:  0 to start contact trips@singledivers.com

PAM I think we want the inv to be zero and then contact us. Right now the rate for Aug 31 online is cheap is (less than my rate) BUT the rate for Sept 1 is brutally high and significantly more than my rate. So if we average them I'm ok with giving a consistent rate.

HIKA REQUESTS:

PACKAGES:

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Diver Pkg D/O= $986 CASH or $1016 credit  INVENTORY:  10

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Diver Pkg S/O= $1361 CASH or $1402 credit  INVENTORY: INVENTORY:  3

SHARKS & GOLIATHS Non Diver$450 CASH or $464 credit  INVENTORY:  2 D/O

SHARKS & GOLIATHS (Locals so no room nor group pkg perks etc) = $536 CASH or $553 credit (limited spots avail. Email trips@singledivers.com for availability)   INVENTORY: 0 to start all local pkgs will be case by case basis INVENTORY:  0 to start contact trips@singledivers.com

Optional BHB Dives:

• Aug 31 BHB SHORE dive 1 tank $ CASH  per person + tip $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank   INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Sep 1 BHB SHORE dive 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Sep 6 BHB SHORE dive AM option 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Sep 6 BHB SHORE dive PM option 1 tank $ CASH per person + tip  $0 if self guided or $TBA if professionally guided + tank   INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT

• 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 NITROX 80 alum tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)  = $219 CASH or $226 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • 3 tanks per day for 4 days of diving so 12 NITROX STEEL 100  tanks (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT) $283 CASH or $292 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Zero Tanks as I have my own and will do my own fills  $0  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual NITROX alum 80 tank w/tax rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT$19 CASH or $20 credit   INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual NITROX STEEL 100 tank w/tax rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT)  $24 CASH or $25 credit   INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT
  • Individual AIR alum 80 tank w/tax  rentals (for the daily boat dives with SHARKS & GROUPERS or the BHB SHORE DIVES) (DELIVERED TO THE BOAT not the shore dives) $17 CASH or $18 credit  INVENTORY:  NO LIMIT

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users