• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2006: Labor Day Weekend will be a Singles Fantasy...Sept 2-9

• Please log in to reply
1389 replies to this topic

#31 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 22 April 2006 - 09:25 PM

I think I'm going to try to swing this one, sounds like a pretty cool trip.

Do you want to be on the "interested" list or the "checks in the mail" list??

Put me on the interested list, I will figure it out for sure one way or the other this week.

Excellent!!

you're on the "interested" list

#32 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 April 2006 - 08:28 AM

UPDATE:

Nitrox weekly plan $100

Also note that the 16% tax is on all prices quoted including the trip, nitrox, single room upgrade etc.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#33 nextariel

nextariel

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:350+

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:14 PM

Check Taca Airlines. I know they fly in from MIA and I believe Houston also.
Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can. --Elsa Maxwell, September 28, 1958

#34 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:33 AM

Continental flies to Roatan from Houston, my flight from Newark to Roatan last month was around $650 and the other option is to fly to LaCieba Honduras and take the ferry to Roatan.
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#35 Searanger

Searanger

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Board Status:0
  • Cert Level:O/W
  • Logged Dives:170

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:04 AM

Thanks for the suggestions on Air. Actually found some discounted flights though some of the package sellers in Toronto. So far I found $847.00 CND incl taxes with Delta. I think that's about the best I could hope for. There used to be Charter flights flying into Roatan weekly from Toronto, but it appears that this destination has ceased. Put me on the "interested list" and I will confirm after I return from the T&C trip next week.

#36 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:14 AM

You probably don't want to use WestJet out of Toronto, last month when I was down there they had 32 passengers stranded for two days while they fixed the plane and even their own machanic flew in on Taca.
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#37 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 03:03 PM

Can you put me as interested... I'm trying to decide between this trip and a 4 day cozumel trip through the LDS.. this one is winning out right now :cool1:

Edited by Blackhawk, 24 April 2006 - 03:04 PM.

I put my right foot in, I put my left foot out, I do the aikipokey and throw you all about :D

#38 JackBSwift

JackBSwift

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, EANx
  • Logged Dives:60

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:06 PM

How do I find the rebate form for becoming a premier member? Once I get that, I will mail in my deposit for this trip and the flower gardens in July
"Love What You Do.....Do What You Love."

#39 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:06 PM

Can you put me as interested... I'm trying to decide between this trip and a 4 day cozumel trip through the LDS.. this one is winning out right now :cool1:

Cool!!

we've added you to the "interested" list!

#40 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

• PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:21 AM

Ok decided to go with you. Twice the days, twice the diving, twice the fun (hopefully?!?) and not twice as much :cool1:. I'll paypal my deposit next wensday :cheerleader:
I put my right foot in, I put my left foot out, I do the aikipokey and throw you all about :D

#41 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:28 AM

Ok decided to go with you. Twice the days, twice the diving, twice the fun (hopefully?!?) and not twice as much :cool1:. I'll paypal my deposit next wensday :cheerleader:

Excellent!!

I'll add you to the "checks in the mail" list and let us know if you want a single or double occupancy?

and you will have at least 4 times the fun!

#42 susiq

susiq

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Board Status:Workin' hard in NYC to fund my next dream trip!
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:355

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:43 AM

This looks like a place I'd love!!! I'm very interested in going. Hoping to get a somewhat decent airfare from NYC, possibly hoping for WW's help in that!

But meanwhile put me on the "interested" list!
thanks,
Susiq :cheerleader:
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:58 AM

This looks like a place I'd love!!! I'm very interested in going. Hoping to get a somewhat decent airfare from NYC, possibly hoping for WW's help in that!

thanks,
Susiq :cheerleader:

Yes we should be able to help and I believe we have bulk air fares avail too. Can you fly out of all the local airports or only one of them?

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#44 Capn Jack

Capn Jack

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Board Status:Working to fund the next trip
  • Cert Level:YMCA in 65, dove till 79, returned in 2002... now will work for air and/or beer as a DM
  • Logged Dives:not enough

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:19 AM

I'm very interested in going...

Great news. Now, if you'll bring an MP3 player with some high-class eye-talian opera stuff, it'll help balance the rest of us unwashed pirates. :cheerleader:

ps - I'll teach you enough spanish to order beer for your friends.
No aquarium, no tank in a marine land, however spacious it may be, can begin to duplicate the conditions of the sea. And no dolphin who inhabits one of those aquariums or one of those marine lands can be considered normal.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

#45 susiq

susiq

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Board Status:Workin' hard in NYC to fund my next dream trip!
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:355

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:19 AM

LGA is far and a way the best, EWR and JFK are almost equal-- farther and less accessible with public transport, but possible. I assume it will be a VERY early AM departure no matter what.

Thanks,
s

thanks,
Susiq :wavey:

Yes we should be able to help and I believe we have bulk air fares avail too. Can you fly out of all the local airports or only one of them?

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users