• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Older Women and Younger Men...

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#76 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (plus EMT Training)
  • Logged Dives:45

Posted 23 January 2006 - 05:00 PM

Bill I can't picture us finding older women who are into our kind of diving.

HMMMM>>>>>I'll take that challenge....if you can teach, I can learn. :lmao:

Something I'm terribly in awe at (remember the multiple orgasm thread a year or so ago). I wonder why men got so short-changed in that respect.

BECAUSE THEY'RE WEINERS....... :) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
who's leading this parade anyway?

#77 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:52 PM

BECAUSE THEY'RE WEINERS....... :) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hmmm... my Funk & Wagnalls has no such word. Maybe you were thinking of women being whiners (or are they winers... I could drink to that).

Edited by drbill, 21 February 2006 - 03:26 PM.

#78 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:57 PM

BECAUSE THEY'RE WEINERS....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hmmm... my Funk & Wagnalls has no such word. Maybe you were thinkinbg of women being whiners (or are they winers... I could drink to that).

I don't know about all women, but I am definitely a winner :)

#79 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:17 PM

I don't know about all women, but I am definitely a winner

Yes she is....and what a blast at the Houston Happy Hour this past weekend!! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#80 Vessper

Vessper

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Rescue
  • Logged Dives:24

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:06 PM

In my opinion and I have some experience in this...this kind of relationship can work just as good as any other. My last relationship was with a woman 12 years older. Our home life was fantastic, when we were there. The problem was in this case that our needs were not being met by the other person. I needed a stable relationship, and she needed a "bad boy" with an endless supply of alcohol. Even after this bad experience, I still believe it has nothing to do with age, but rather a state of mind and where you are in your life.

#81 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Logged Dives:198

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:11 PM

Oh heck, If Scuba Cutie won't chime in, I will. First off, I happen to be multi-orgasmic. I've had up to 3, but that was a very good month. :cool2: All kidding aside, Ladies stop and think for a moment about men having multiple orgasms. Arn't we men a big enough pain in the arse having just one? Can you imagine what we would be like if we were pestering you for seconds?

Now as for the age thing. If you notice, young children are very concerned with age. “I'm 6!”, “Well I'm 6 and 2 weeks!”. Even a day's difference can make or break a romance at that age. But as we grow older, the difference in age seems to matter less and less. Even in this topic, the trend seems to be that the younger men and women accept less of a difference than the older men and women. I have to wonder if this is simply a matter of age. Much like time to a child. Remember when you had to sit in the corner for “AN HOUR”? You thought “Rocks don't live that long”. Now, an hour is hardly time to do anything.

As for being with an older woman, my only problem is keeping them awake long enough to get the foreplay started. If I can do that, we're good to go. But that tends to mean taking the afternoon off, rushing home, giving her a “hello” kiss as I carry her to the bedroom and tossing her on the bed. Even then, it's only a 50/50 chance she will still be awake by the time I get undressed. (deep and heavy sigh).

Truthfully, the best years of my life were spent with a woman 10 years my senior. The age did not matter. What mattered was that we loved each other. I believe that if you truly love someone, then it matters not, how old they are, how rich or broke they are. All that matters is that you love them.

P.S. When spell checking this, the computer wanted to change Scuba Cutie's name to “Cootie”. Is this an omen?
Olympic diving is a sport. Scuba diving is an obsession.

#82 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:21 PM

Speaking of older women and younger men, did you hear the thing on the news about the 62 year old grand mother of 20 and great grand mother of 11 I think having another baby of her own? The husband is 48.
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#83 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:29 PM

Well, if we're going to bring multi-orgasmic up... I don't ever remember meeting a young lady (say under about 33) who was what I'd call multi-orgasmic. This seems to be largely reserved for the finer, mature specimens of the gender (and what a treat they are!).

#84 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:25 PM

As for being with an older woman, my only problem is keeping them awake long enough to get the foreplay started. If I can do that, we're good to go. But that tends to mean taking the afternoon off, rushing home, giving her a “hello” kiss as I carry her to the bedroom and tossing her on the bed. Even then, it's only a 50/50 chance she will still be awake by the time I get undressed. (deep and heavy sigh).

UUUHHHMMM...if it's that bad,,either she is over 100 or you need a little foreplay refresher :lmao:

#85 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:59 PM

UUUHHHMMM...if it's that bad,,either she is over 100 or you need a little foreplay refresher :P

:bye:

#86 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:11 PM

Oh heck, If Scuba Cutie won't chime in, I will. First off, I happen to be multi-orgasmic.

did you say anything after this? All I saw was Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...I hope I didn't miss anything really important!

#87 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:36 PM

Oh heck, If Scuba Cutie won't chime in, I will. First off, I happen to be multi-orgasmic.

did you say anything after this? All I saw was Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...I hope I didn't miss anything really important!

Is ANYTHING I ever say important?

#88 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:39 PM

Ahem...

. . . I happen to be multi-orgasmic.

:bye:

#89 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:03 AM

Ahem...

:P

Well 3 times in one month, what would you call it? :bye:

#90 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:08 AM

Ahem...

:P

Well 3 times in one month, what would you call it? :bye:

Sad, very sad. :D